...Specially not in Tokyo! Wherever you are, be sure there are thousands of other people with/around you. As announced in my previous post, I'm writing about Tokyo again. I wanna share some pictures of crowds of people. It may not be so special to those who've never been to Tokyo yet, but for me it was kinda overwhelming seeing all those people on the streets for the first time two years ago. I'm living in a city with roughly 600,000 inhabitants, so it is usually not crowded here. I could just watch those crowds in Tokyo from a cafe or at the station for hours which I actually like a lot. Everyone is moving so fast (even women with very high heels, XD), while having one hand on the mobile phone and the other one on their bags. I even once saw a guy on a bicycle, holding an umbrella with one hand, his mobile phone on the other while listening to music on his Ipod. And he did not fall, leave out bump into people. What a skilled person! XD Anyway, let the pictures speak!
In Shibuya (you can see many western people there, too)
Shibuya (look at the crowds in the background)
Same here
And here
Me and my friend at the famous scramble crossing in Shibuya (Sorry for using this, I had no better one). I think the green light was green for over 3 minutes :-) Next time I wanna grab a seat at the Starbucks (and watch the crowds from there)
Harajuku/Omotesando at night
These fotos are actually from Osaka, but the rush hour should be the same in Tokyo!
Same here. I guess many people were asking what the heck I was taking fotos of while standing in their way, hahaha.
What do you think of people watching? Do you like it or do you avoid crowds of people? Of course it is not funny when you're being an active part of the crowd, for example at rush hour time. But it's so fascinating that everyrthing seems to work, from commuting to whatever. Whenever I'm in Tokyo, I adept to the walking speed there, and when I've returned to Germany, everyone seems to slack around, hahaha! Anyone wants to come to Shinjuku with me?? (Daily commuters: about 3 million people ('A')
Last but not least, Sara Mari celebrates her birthday today! Many of you know her, she is really an enrichment to the Bloggoshpere with her blog Moments like Diamonds! Sara, I've sent you a birthday card, hope it will arrive soon! Have some virtual cake to bridge the waiting time!




8 Kommentare:
Wow.... the city that never sleeps LOL
happy belated bdfay to sara! ahhh the crowd reallyy annoys me LOL, it takes forever to get to places. IYou just shuffle along every minute somebody moves. Riding a bike with no hands on the handles? I would fall flat on my face :]
whoa looks like fun
i used to live in seoul, and it is also busy like that
hi du ^^
vielen dank für die geburtstagsgrüße!
ja, dein brief km an, ich hatte nbur bis jetzt keine zeit zum antworten >.< tut mir leid!
die tage jetzt
But you'll be back to Japan in no time (already next monday, right?) For me, there are still about 28 days to go! XD I also don't like crowded trains so much, I hope I will have working times which allow mw to avoid at least the rush hour in the morning, haha!
Hey, danke!! Lass dir ruhig noch Zeit, ich hab auch mehr als genug zu tun im Moment! =)
I love people watching! It's just so interesting what people do and how they do it.
Sometimes I stop myself because I think I may be stocker-ish, but I can't help it.
I like it too, specially to look at what people wear! They are sometimes a great inspiration!
Kommentar veröffentlichen