Today I went to the Japanese embassy and got my Working Holiday Visa. It took them just one week. With it, my travel preperations are complete. Well, just my suitcases are waiting to be packed I guess. XD
Bonus Pic for today: Kuromi and Chococat display in our local department store (this is for my lovely friend Odeath who is a great Kuromi fan!)
Oh my God, 17 more days and I'll be off to Japan. Can't believe how fast time is flying! I am prepared mentally for the Working Holiday but it still seems so unreal that I'm really going. I guess it will become real to me when I'm sitting on the plane, haha! Hope I can post again the next days, see you!



6 Kommentare:
wah....it must be a wonderful experience^^
enjoy it~~~~~~
erm...may i know hw u apply for it?
jz go to jp embassy or need to do some online application 1st?
sounds so nice....i feel like wanna take it too....
That sounds amazing! What kind of job are you going to have in Japan? :3
Hooray, everything is official now huh? I can only imagine what feeling you have right now, I've never had an experience like that. Oh what excitement! You will be able to see all the super cute halloween decorations in Japan, I'm jealous XD
Don't post those photos of sanrio items, it makes me want to buy cute stuff! haha
yay! i just renewed my passport too :) i'm going to taiwan for the first time this winter break! have a great trip :D
glad to hear u r very well perpared ^^ and very cute display!
have a good flight to japan!
Kommentar veröffentlichen