I'm glad you liked my sis fotos from the last post, she'll be happy to hear that! For today I'm going to spam you with some random pictures and some from my visit to the botanical garden of my university which I've never been to despite being a student for almost 4 years (shame on me, haha). Regarding my travel preparations, my suitcases are almost packed! I put some of my favourite clothes, toilet articles, meds, presents etc, and I have the feeling there's still so much space in my suitcase! What shall I take more with me? XD Anyway, here are some fotos to enjoy!
From a tea lounge
Matcha and Choclate Cake
I received a lovely letter from the famous Sara Mari, thank you so much!
This is the cute drawing she made from the two of us, that's the cutest thing I've ever been given to!
The botanical garden
An awesome plant
This plant was soo cute, they looked like little green roses!
Here's a close up
Look at how detailed the leaf is
The greenhouse
Autumn impression
Some cute pink flowers
Beautiful purple
A little bamboo forest
Yay, Japan!!
After the long walk we diecided to eat some fast-food
And some ice-cream! :-)
Sorry for the picture spam! Hope you enjoyed it anyway. Maybe I can post again the next days. See you! :-))



0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen