Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Great places to visit in Tokyo: Jump Shop

Can you believe it that I'll leave for Tokyo in exactly one week (and a few hours)?? My counter is not lying XD I'm done packing and am ready to take off, so to speak. I'll try to spend my last week in Germany with family and friends and to slowly say good bye to everything here. I realized that I couldn't sleep well the last days, mabye because of excitement? =)

As for today's post I came up with a nice idea when my sis send me some new pics from Tokyo. I might start a weekly series with the topic "Great places to visit in Tokyo" to introduce some cool stores or places to be other than Shibuya or Harajuku which most of the tourists have been to. Would you like to read such posts? So, this is my first prototype post on the series (I've always wanted to do a series, after having seen it on great blogs).

Do you guys read Manga, specially Shonen-Manga (Boys-Manga)? I do, even though those Manga are written for boys they have become very popular among girls, too. And Japan wouldn't be Japan if there wasn't any merchandising for such pouplar Manga as ONE Piece, Naruto or Bleach. My sis visited the Jump Store (Jump Magazine is the most popular Shonen-Manga Mag in Japan) the other day, have some fotos!

 Jump Shop Entrance

 Luffy (ONE Piece) and Son-Goku (Dragon Ball)

 Naruto Chara chart

 Itachi and Sasuke

 Bleach Goods

 Naruto's Coin Purse "Gamakichi"

 Naruto Jigsaw Puzzle

 Bleach Pins

 ONE Piece goodies

 ONE Piece is sooo cool! :-)

Halloween Bleach

How to get there?? JR Suiidobashi Station, Tokyo Dome City! :-) Hope I can go there, too. See you!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen