Montag, 18. Oktober 2010

New Layout

I sometimes have the urge to change, so this time it is my blog's layout. Somehow I became sick with all those pink flowers, I couldn't see them any longer. So I looked for something more simple but still cute. How do you like the new layout? Actually my favourite character is Rilakkuma, but Cinnamoroll is cute as well. I hope everything's still fine with the comment system, if not, let me know asap so that I can fix it. And I can upload fotos in a bigger size from now on!! It didn't work with my old layout, so I'm specially happy with that. 

Is there anything new? I guess not, since in my last two weeks here in Germany nothing special happens. At the moment my life is just like work, meeting friends, and doing some final preperations. My suitcases are half packed :-) The date of departure is coming nearer everyday, but it still seems so unreal to me that I'm real going. I'm also not nervous at all and otherwise very calm. Well, I guess I will panic then when I'm at the airport waving goodbye to my family and friends XD

Sorry, that's it for today. I'm also sorry for the lack of updates, somehow I don't really know what to post about atm. But I'm thinking about a little surprise for my followers (it's not a giveaway, haha), hope I can really do it, since I've never done it before. Have a lovely start into the new weekend!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen