Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010

3 more days

3 days left until my departure to Japan! Time is really flying now, but I managed to see all the friends I wanted to see and say proper goodbye (still meeting some people tomorrow and on the weekend, though).

Oh, I'm glad you liked the pics of the last post, soon I have the chance to go and look for cute things to take fotos from by myself, haha! Look forward to that! 

I had my last shift at the restaurant today, and on Saturday I'll give back my uniform and say proper goodbye to everyone. It will be sad, but I'm sure I'll come back again as a guest XD

For lunch I met up with my tandem partner and very good friend, this is what we had!

 Tori-Teriyaki with salad

 Shoyu Ramen

 New Lush gets!! Ultimate Shine Shampoo, Secret Santa Gift and Snow Fairy. Bonus get: You've been Mangoed Oil Bath Melt XD I really love that Snow Fairy Shower Gel, which is only avaible at Christmas time. Well, and that nail polish is not from Lush XD

More Lush goodies: Gift set, and I got that fresh mask for free and it is almost full. Wheeeee!! Just tried it an hour ago, and it makes your skin so soft :-)

Then my friend Lara and me met up for some hot drinks at Starbucks and for Purikura in the local japanese book store. Thank you for scanning, Lara, you look so cute on Purikura, I'm looking forward to doing thousands of them when you're finally in Japan soon!!




Okay, it's almost time to go to bed, tomorrow I have to get up really early to pick up my Bachelor's certificate at the university :-) Yeah, finally I get this piece of paper, haha! See you!

9 Kommentare:

Liliep hat gesagt…

ooh ich wusste gar nicht dass deine haare so lang geworden sind!

können wir, wenn du hier bist, zum frisör gehen? ich weiss nicht wie man das sagt xD

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

The food looks good. I'm sure it is sad to say good bye to your friends, coworkers, family, etc, but I'm sure you'll be having so much fun in japan that you won't have time to worry about that too much. :-)

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The shoyu ramen looks really yummy! I love negi and beansprouts, so this looks really good!
Your lush goods reminded me that Christmas is coming too! Haha~ It'll be so great to spend Christmas in Japan.

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

oh was für süße puri*_*
und das essen sieht sooooo lecker aus*_* hab hunga (;0;) XD
ich wünsch dir soooooo viel spaß*_*

Miruku hat gesagt…

Yay! I hope we'll get to meet soon! I'm so broke that I don't think I can make a trip to Tokyo until after the new year. You're welcome to come to Sendai some weekend though!

Katharina hat gesagt…

Oh und natürlich: Hier ist der Link zu dem Blog von Sho und mir :> http://thetastetutors.blogspot.com/ Im Moment sind alle Einträge von mir, aber jetzt, da Sho nichtmehr soviel BA-Stress hat wird sie sicher auch bald etwas schreiben :D (nicht erschrecken, der neueste Eintrag geht über eine Zombie-Fernsehserie!)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! I really hope I can enjoy my time in Japan and that there won't be too many problems XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Followed! Nun habt ihr einen Leser mehr! :-)) Waaaa, Zombies, gruselig! XDD

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

aah lovely photos! you gals looks so cute! and I've never tried lush before, but I heard its really fresh and scenty xD I shall scour for lush products here then <3 and p.s food looks great! /mouthwater

Kommentar veröffentlichen