Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010

New fotos from Japan

Thank you everyone for liking my new layout! Now that it's some days old I begin to love it very much, too.

Today I just went to the market with my Mum, and as I think you're not interested in our groceries, I decided to play my trump card to make a proper post, hehehe! As many of you know, my sis is in Tokyo already doing an exchange year at Meiji Daigaku, and she keeps sending me nice pics (maybe to tease me?? XD) via Skype and I think she has nothing against me posting them here. Mostly the fotos show cute stuff and food. Enjoy!

 Meiji Daigaku Surugadai Campus Main Building. Kinda amazing if I compare it to my university in Düsseldorf, which is just ugly XD

 Rilakkuma Ufo Catcher! I'm gonna catch them all! (I've got an overload of Pokemon lately, haha!)

 Halloween versions!

 Omelette Rice Curry Version. Omelette Rice is one of my favourite Japanese dish

 A laughing sponge :-)

 Omelette Rice Onigiri Versions

 Miffy and friends

Fat Kitty sleeping

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen