Hello my friends, are you enjoying the weekend? It is my last weekend here in Germany and this also will probably the last post from me before heading to Japan on Monday. I don't think I'll be able to post tomorrow, so here we go.
What have I done today? Just met some friends and said goodbye, also at my working place. Some (very little) more packing, and afterwards I'll treat myself with a nice facial fresh mask from Lush, sit in front of the TV and eat loads of Potato Chips :-))
I can't believe the day of finally leaving is almost there. You know, I've waited so long for this day to come, and now that it's finally there I start to think about how it is going to be like to be away from home for such a long time. How will it be like to not sleep in my own bed anymore, to not see my friends every day, to not eat my Mum's cooking :-)) Well no more complaining, the probably biggest adventure in my life is lying in front of me!!
I'll arrive in Tokyo on Tuesday, Nov 2 in the morning, and I'll spend the day with different organisational matters, so I hope to post as soon as possible again. Thank you for always reading my blog and for your support, I'll give my best to blog for you! Stay tuned, and see you guys in Tokyo in then!
A shot from Tokyo Station taken 2 years ago :-)



5 Kommentare:
Have a very nice trip!!! Hope everything goes well ^^ Oooooooh I'm sooooo excited for you !!!!!
Ich wünsche dir einen guten Flug und viel, viel Spass in Japan! :D
Vergiss nicht, weiterhin fleissig zu posten! ;3
kyaaah! I'm super excited for you! I can't wait to hear from you once you're in Tokyo! I hope you'll have a very pleasant trip!
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*_*
morgen bist du da*0*
viel spaß<3
ich kriech in deinen koffer<3
Have a good flight! Tokyo is waiting for you!!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen