The weekend is almost over (at least for me and my timezone :-), did you all have a nice weekend? I surely did and I promised to post some pics this time! I spent the whole Saturday with Lara eating ice-cream, walking at the Rhine River and some little shopping. Of course I went to the city by bike, and because we had perfect Golden October weather I felt so heated up after the ride, haha!
The Rhine Park
I've seen these kind of shots on so many blogs already I wanted to try it too an toy around with my camera :-) The ice-cream box was from me as well.
Lara and me. I look so strange on this shot, but anway XD My hair looks kinda brown, but it is actually not dyed!
Again a shot from the Rhine Park
My bike!! (It's the black and green one)
This is what I bought: two pens to write Kanji properly. The funny thing is the right pen is made in Japan, haha!
On Sunday I actually wanted to watch the new Robin Hood movie at my brother's place (he has a home cinema, the sound is just fantastic, it blows your ears away, XD) but then we just skyped with our little sis who told us she spent the day in Shibuya :-) Thinking that I can do that too in less than 20 days makes me so happy :-)
Oh, and tomorrow I don't have to work so I can meet up with the lovely Shou-chan again!! We met the last time in July, so I'm extremely excited to see her again! I'm gonna share some fotos from our meet-up the next days. See you!




2 Kommentare:
The autumn weather this year is so lovely, I'm glad to hear that the weather is good there too! Here I go out in a medium weight shirt and a skirt and I feel hot because this weekend it was like 29C! haha XD I don't mind it at all. It looks like so many people were out enjoying the day at that park, it seems very fun!
Oh and yes, I did get your card, thank you so much! I am sending you a thank you letter, I hope it will reach you before you move to Tokyo.
You and Lara have nice skin!! xP wow the weather there looks wonderful. the weather in london sucks a lot! No doubt that it'll snow heavily this winter . I love the snow, but not the ice when the snow melts.
haha yay for kanjii xD i actually find it so much more easier to write kanji just because I;m chinese xp
Kommentar veröffentlichen