So today as announced I met up again with the super lovely Shou-chan. It was the last meeting before my departure to Japan, so this meetup was sad but also very funny. We did some purikura again, and had nice cold tea in the Relax Cafe. I got a huge bag of farewell presents which was so kind of Shou-chan to give to me. I really appreciate it! I hope she can wear the dress I gave her more beautifully than I can. Just one stupid thing happened, when she was buying her tram ticket the ticket machine didn't gave her return money back! Thank you Deutsche Bahn... Anyways, thank you so much for this wonderful day, and let's keep in touch in the meantime. Please check out her super cute blog Sweet Milk Coffee as well.
Cold Green and Oolong tea
Shou-chan and me
She is so cute, right?
Our outfits of the day XD
The lovely presents! I'm going to send you loads of letters XD
Our purikura
What have you guys been up to lately?



17 Kommentare:
I am glad you had a great day :D
It is sad when you have to say good bye to someone and who knows when you can meet again but sure it will be soon!! ^^
those presents looks really cute and the purikuras are very lovely
awh cute puri kura ^^ and cute gifts too :3 I got your letter today too. Would you like me to send the reply now or wait until ur in japan ^^?
i like ur outfit and nice photos :3
aw, die purikura sin ja ultra niedlich ♥
I absolutely love that bag she gave you! And your purikura are adorable :)
Finally! I just couldn't comment before, and I don't even know why o_o Maybe your comment system just hate me? Well.
So you're going to Japan, this is sooooo nice! *-* Right now I just want to enter university and maybe travel to Curitiba - Brazil, to meet a friend of mine. <3 I hope your travel go well! And I want a lot of pics!
Oh, and I loved the purikura you took with your friend, you're both so cute!
Ah, I almost forget. I would like to apologise for the other day, on facebook. T^T My computer just turn off on his own - I believe he is really alive. o_o Maybe... Oh, this is reeeeeally scary. x-x
But I don't have so much to say, so this is it. A good travel for you! :* Many kisses from Brazil!
(And please forgive any mistakes from my bad english! ç-ç)
awwhh you both look super cute x)) I'm loving those Japanese sticker machines, xPP
Oooh~ It looks like you had a fun day!! Japan is just waiting around the corner!!
And guess what else!!? I'll be finally sending you a letter [and gifts] this week! I hope it arrives before you leave haha xD
I waiting the whole post to see the puri photos hehe! You guys look so cute, and it's like your coats match XD The presents you got are so lovely, what a bitter sweet goodbye! Thank you for sharing the cute photos!
You two well see each other again! And you will keep blogging, right???
Oh, the presents are so cute ! Looks like you had tons of fun! :3
awwwwwwwwww*__*
ich muss den post auch noch schnell machen^^
der tag war sooooooooo toll!!!! *////////*
danke für das kleid, es passt mir gut und ist sooo süß*0*
whaa das war schön^^
viiiel spaß in japan :3
Yeah, it was a great time, thank you! And more funny times will follow once I'm in Japan! Looking so forward to see you and Sakie in rl. I wish you good luck for Seattle!
Yeah, we did! I July or so I think. Too bad we can't meet as often as we want! :-(
We absolutely should do some purikura when I'm there! And not only one time but several times! XD
Ja, es war echt toll, schade dass man sich nicht öfters gesehen hat, aber das holen wir nach! :-)) Ich möchte dich unbedingt mal in dem Kleid sehen, alo schön Bildr posten! Auf jeden Fall bleiben wir in Kontakt, und ich werde dich auch sooo sehr vermissen ;___;
Hi Bianca!! Great to hear from you!! I'm sorry you had so many problems with my comment system!! Hope it will be okay now. Thank you so much for your travel wishes, I will surely make the best out of it and enjoy it to the fullest, even though I know it might not be too easy. Of course I go on blogging in Japan, so check out my blog!
FB sometimes turns down on me, too, I really hate that! But it is not your fault, so dont worry! And your Englsh is soo fine! I've seen worse cases! :-)
okay I think I will send it to japan ^^ :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen