Dienstag, 28. September 2010

Random Post =)

Thank you for kind words on my last post, I'm really happy I could share that moment with you. It feels great to have an acadamical degree now, but on the other hand, I also feel like nothing really changed. I'm still the same person I was two days ago. Anyway, I hope this will make it easier for me to get a job in Tokyo, as I also speak quite passable Japanese and even look Asian, hahaha! Speaking of  WH, I will get some new passport fotos this week, write the letter the motivation and then finally apply for the Visa at the beginning of next week. I've got less than 4 weeks left now, so I gotta hurry up! XD

As I couldn't upload any fotos yesterday (thank you Blogger) I just do it today!


A random poster I saw lately. I think it was an advertisment for some radio show or so. Just thought it was funny. It says: "Don't worry Be German - An American becomes German". I wrote one of my uni papers about stereoypes presented in the japanese popular culture, and it seems the japanese and german way of a stereotypical American would be like this XD 


As I've got only 4 weeks left, my Mum says I should start packing my stuff now, or I will forget many things :-) I always reply it's too early, but Mums can be so strict sometimes, haha! I thought I just take this opportunity to show you my travel luggage. I have a big Swimmer travel bag and a pink suitcase which I both bought in Japan. It looks so small on the foto but it's actually quite spacious. As I'm an expert on how to pack stuff efficiantly into a suitcase that it won't explode when you open it, I think I'll manage to get everything I need inside those two pieces. I'll also be allowed to have one more handbag, but I didn't decide yet which one to take.

For all the people who are still waiting for a letter from me, I'm so sorry I haven't replied yet! But I will do so this week, so expect the letters to arrive at your places in about 7 days, depending on where you live =)

For my next post, I'll write about something very typical for/ in Tokyo which I actually like but I know many people who don't, so that may become interesting.

19 Kommentare:

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

I hope the visa application, etc. goes well, and you really are a master packer if you can pack everything you need into just those two pieces. :-)

Huong hat gesagt…

ngawww 4 weeks left you know!time goes by so quickk. Cuteee swimmer bag ^.^ ah it sucks that there's a weight limit, if there's none, im pretty sure you'll take more with you. ;]

Sibo1 hat gesagt…

cute luggage and good luck with the visa
Ami x

Rick hat gesagt…

That guy looks German to me!!! =) It's not too early to plan what to take, but it seems too early to actually start packing. You will still need stuff that you want to pack.

`bella hat gesagt…

oh cant wait to read your Japan posts! and cute luggage :3

Bianca hat gesagt…

CONGRATS!! GAH! I know I have been so gone from you blog these days *fail* I wanted to be pen pals!! lets be pen pals!!!

usagiskitchen@gmail.com

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh it sounds like you will have lots of things to do in these next four weeks! Although I couldn't start packing four weeks early, I think in that case I would forget more things than waiting till 2 days before the travel like I usually do haha!

Ken hat gesagt…

so lucky! have fun in japan!

Nakasnet hat gesagt…

tehe funny poster and cute bags!!! I cant wait to see ur next post, but I only go on blogger a couple of times a week now instead of a couple time a day :p

have a great time in japan!

l-article hat gesagt…

Hehe I always pack really early..but even when I do that I end up forgetting something ^^;;;
I looove your luggage! They're so cute! :D I'll be sending in my letter early next week! Gosh..it's been so long...>.>

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Congrats on earning your degree! :D I heart your cute luggage. And I happen to have that same Hello Kitty luggage tag...hee hee. ;)

Liliep hat gesagt…

wie du hast deine note bekommen?! du musst mir am samstag unbedingt sagen, was für eine note du hast!!

du fängst jetzt schon an, zu packen....ich hab das ein paar tage vorher gemacht : D du musst dem hasenbruder einen guten platz in der swimmer bag reservieren!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks for your wonderful long comment! I hardly get long ones, so I'm always happy! Thank you so much. When I rrive in Japan it will be almost winter, so I think I'll wear a parka, a pullover, long jeans and my converse on the flight. I'll pack light pullovers, if you combine them with shirts you shouldn't freeze that much. Remember to keep your feet warm, otherwise the rest of your body will freeze, too :-) Well, I'm so used to the cold, having lived in Germany my whole life :-)

Okay, the letter solution sounds fine with me! :-) I'll tell you all my new address as soon as I've got a place to stay.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! I think there shouldn't be any problems, since I have all the necessary documents prepared. XD Whenever we are travelling I have to pack our luggage for me and my sis, haha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Bianca! Where were you? I've really missed you! I really liked the last post from you, but still didn't comment! Forgive me! I'd love to write to yo, so let me write an email to you asap!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm looking forward to it, too! I wanna make Rainy Days more interesting to you and all of my readers, I owe you that!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, das mache ich dann Samstag! :-) Naja, Mama sagt ich soll jetzt schon anfagne, aber gepackt habe ich noch nix. Bin zu ful und hab grade andere Dinge zu tun, ich fange frühestens in 2 Wochen an zu packen. Ja, er passt schon rein, keine Sorge!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I guess I eill leave most of my stuff here in Germany and only take the most important things with me! :-) Anyway, thanks!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You're totally welcome! :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen