I've got some great news from Japan! My friend Ai gave birth to a beautiful baby boy called Hinata yesterday, 21 September at 09:43 PM local time. She sent me a foto, and he's just adorable, he's got much black hair! Mommy and child are doing well. Congratulations, Ai, I can't believe you're a very young Mommy now! I shall pay you a visit asap.
I was awarded again, which makes me happy everytime cause lovely bloggers think of me :-) Thank you, dear NeNe for two awards at the same time!
One Lovely Blog Award!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
I don't think I even get 15 new bloggers together cause I'm always following the same blogs:-) Everyone who thinks he/she is a new reader shall be nominated.
A Blog with Substance Award!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words
Friends, Share, Love, Respect,Happiness
3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs
My blogging philosophy:
I started blogging just out of boredom and fun, but it has bestowed me with so many new friends, who I hope to meet in rl soon. I wanna share everything with my readers, as I love them so much. I have a high respect for other people's blogs, as each of those are masterpieces of their creativity and way of communication. Let's spread happiness and brighten up each other's days.
I think every blog has a substance somehow, and therefore you all shall be nominated.
Another topic: do you own points card? They are not so popular here in Germany, but slowly most of the shops have point cards to attract customers. In most cases you get points for shoppping, and after reaching a certain amount of points you get a discount or something for free. I must say, I wasn't a fan of point cards (you have to carry so much junk in your wallet already, so where's the space to store some more??), but after having been to Japan several times I grew very fond of them! I'm looking forward to make many point cards when I've settled in Tokyo, so that I can say "yes", in case they ask for one at the cashier, which they do actually most of the time, doesn't matter what shop I was in :) Now I also know why Japanese women need such a huge wallet, haha!
Different kinds of point cards and yeah, that's my wallet atm!
I really like the point cards from Restaurants or Cafes, since you usually get a hot drink or something to eat for free after a certain amount of points. I love food so much, hehehe, one could say I'd think with my stomach XD Hey, it's better than nothing, right? At Starbucks, f. ex. you have to drink 7 coffees, and the eighth one is for free. Too bad they don't have the point card at Starbucks any longer XD
Okay, that's it for today, I must hurry now if I don't wanna come late for a dinner with friends in an Izakaya, which I will post about tomorrow! I'll also answer to your comments from the previous post then! See you!





6 Kommentare:
Awwwwww die besten Glückwünsche für deine Freundin!! (*_*)
ich will auch Bonuskarten haben, die sind toll*0*
Ich denk ich werd auch mal bei Starbucks und ein paar anderen Café fragen, ist echt ein Angebot aber die meisten sagen das gar nich, man weiß nie dass es das gibt ^^
YOu deserve the awards!!!
Congratulations to your friend and her newly enlarged family.
I only have a boots card to collect cosmetics ^.^ for every £1 I spend I get 4pennies. ooh lush point cards? we don't have them heree! It's expensive-ish. I don't think there are point cards for restaurants or cafes. thoo itd be good to wake up in the morning, go to a cafe and get a free cupcake x)kawaii wallet ^^
Thank you!! :-))
Thank you I'll let her know. I really love point cards so I'm looking forward to colllecting points! :-)
Yep, you'll need to find a second cute wallet to hold the whole collection, I'm sure. :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen