Dienstag, 7. September 2010

UK Goddies and Sara Mari's Giveaway

Hey, I've almost reached 100 posts, so that's maybe the reason why I post so often lately, hope you like that :-) Even though the posts are a bit boring lately. 

Well, my sis got back from her UK trip yesterday and she brought back lovely and yummy goodies! I love to try out different snacks and food from other countires, so I'm looking forward to eating all that. Have some fotos: 

Here are the snacks she bought, even a package of my beloved Jelly Bellies! :-)

Lush and Body Shop stuff :-) Lush stuff is much more cheaper in the UK than here in Germany!



Last but not least, I want to mention a giveaway again! This time the lovely Sara Mari is holding a 770 followers giveaway. She is my great idol, she was one of my first followers and by now also one of my best Net friends, I really adore her and her fantastic blog Moments Like Diamonds, and can't wait to finally meet her this winter in JP! (Btw, where are you lately, Sara? I miss your comments! ) If you're not already following her, then I strongly urge you to do so. Hmm, I have the feeling everyone is doing a giveaway, and I wanna do one again, too! But you guys have to wait a little bit longer, I plan to throw something big on my blog's first anniversary on Nov, 23 (I'll be in JP already at that time;-)! So stay tuned and keep your eyes open on that day XDDD

6 Kommentare:

Kitty Jones hat gesagt…

Hahaha its weird seeing my kinda everyday food featured on a blog. I was like Walkers? Whats so special about them xD Lush and Body Shop stuff I understand though, everyone wants that stuff!! I do want some magic stars now though...

Kitty x

Huong hat gesagt…

do you not have walkers crisp in germany!? I'm a bit surprised! some of those food ive never tried before :P Im sure you'll def. enjoy magic stars ^^ I lovee Lush products! :P

Rick hat gesagt…

The Jelly Bellys are the only things I recognize...so they are the only things I've tried.

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

I like the cherry one best and like you I don't like the banana one. lol, I've never heard of the ice-ream flavored Jelly belly. I will have to try it sometime. :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You definitely have to try the ice-cream flavoured, as they are really addicting :-)

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

OK. I'll have to try that sometime. But not too many. I've already gained a lot of weight from the time I've been in Sydney trying all the food I don't get in Japan. So I'll need to go to the gym everyday after I get back to japan to try and get thin again. :-) You are already thin, even after eating those jelly bellys. You are lucky :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen