Sorry I couldn't post the last two days, I wasn't feeling that good, hope it's not a cold. It would be my first in about 5 years, where I stayed completely healthy. Atm it's just a runny nose and a sore throat, but as I'm on meds already it shouldn't become any worse. Thank you, my very good immune system.
I also replied to all of your previous comments, which I couldn't do before as also cause Disqus was on maintainance.
So, I wanted to post about the visit to the Izakaya. I was there with my friend Lara and my boss from the Soba-Restaurant. It was my first time ever going to an Izakaya, so I didn't know about that you actually share every dish with everyone! But that's very good cause you get to try from every dish. I will show you some pics now, but be aware of the fact that they will make you hungry at once! XDD
Daikon Salad (Reddish Salad)
Teriyaki Chiken
Kara-Age (Fried Chicken)
Salmon Sashimi (Raw Salmon)
Takoyaki (Octopus Balls)
Hamachi Sashimi
Ramune
Maccha Tiramisu
Strawberry Cream Puff
My God, everything was just so tasty, I'll definitely have to go there again. Today, I must admit I went eating again, cause my friend Sophie came to visit me from the Netherlands, and this was just a perfect occasion! XD We went to a very popular sushi bar in Düsseldorf.
My sushi set :-)
Bonus Pic of a happy Thanh Thao, getting to eat her favourite sushi :-)
Next post is post number 100!! And I don't know what to post about XD



28 Kommentare:
yummy i love food posts
didnt even have lunch yet...
ooh was für ein zufall, wir waren gestern auch im izakaya!!
ich könnte heute skypen, wäre dann wieder so gegen mitternacht online also bei euch dann 17/18 uhr.
you're so healthy!! I have to be ill at least once every year. I'm ill now. ;[ oh the food looks gr888, when i looked at octopus balls i was like ewww! then i realized that octopus' dont have balls LOOL i lovee sashimi!! cannot get enough of them. sushii <3 is that the real way to hold chopsticks? my bro says that i hold it like im writing something =P
yummy food :d and i wanna eat some sushi now :3 cute photo of you ^^ and i wish u were there knitting with us too T_T
Yummy! I want. I'm so hungry. And you look cute at the last photo. How are you chopsticks skills? :)
Yummy :3
You make me want to eat sushi hahaha
I'm just glad I looked at this before breakfast so I can go eat something now haha! It does look like a very nice restaurant, we don't have anything that good around here. The first salad looks very good, and the matcha tiramisu... my ex -bf was a head chef at an izakaya and made matcha tira misu. But honestly this one looks cuter with its macaron haha!
Oh and I can't forget to say, you look very cute in the last photo! ^^/
These dishes are making me hungry and it doesn't help that I was looking at ramen photos before this! Haha. The matcha tiramisu seems good. Can't wait to eat Japanese food when I go to Tokyo! :)
uwaaa foodeeeeh!! everything looks so good and cute photo of you with sushi!! i love those kind best too! xDD unfortunately, I cannot stomach the raw fish type :<
loooool. I couldn't stop laughing after reading that comment. Thanks I needed a laugh. :-D
I agree with Sara Mari. You look cute in that photo, especially for being sick. I hope you are feeling better now. And looking at the photos has made me very hungry for Japanese food. Unfortunately, the Japanese food in Sydney is not good. :-( Looking forward to getting some good Japanese food when we get back home.
aww the food looks super yummy, get better soon <3 !
See what jokes you can make when you're not a native speaker of English, hahaha! The next time I talke about takoyaki I'll call them "round shaped fried dough with octopus tentacles in it" XDDDDD
I love food posts so much, too! Sorry for making you hungry, though! :-)
Wir müssen auch mal zum Izakaya, obwohl ich die Hälfte was auf der Karte steht betimmt nicht lesen kann... XD
Hahahahaha, that was so good, I agree with Tom! What a funny comment! So, what had I better call them?? XDDD
Well, I can't explain why I'm so healthy, maybe it's my Mum's cooking?? When I'll live on my own and only eat unhealthy stuff I'll become sick immediately, I could bet on that! :-) Well, my way of holding chopsticks is a bit weird, too. That's what my Mum says everytime. But as long as I can grab my food with it, it's okay, right?
Thank you! I'd say it's native level of chopsticks skill, I've been using them all my life, but my Mum still says I'm holding them a bit weird XDD
Go and eat! It's so yummy and healthy!
Thank you!! Even though I was a little bit sick??
I'd die for a friend who was a chef of an izakaya, then he could make me all of those delicious food for me at home, hahahaha! Too bad you don't have izakaya in MN, but we can surely go to many in Tokyo!!! :-)
Yeah, stuff yourself with tasty japanese food whae you're in Tokyo! May I join your eating trips?? XDD
Oh, that's too bad you can't eat raw fish! It's really tasty. Luckily my stomach is so strong it can digest almost everything! XDDDD
Aww, thanks a lot! So I don't look too sick in the foto?? =) I even hardly wore any make-up, too. Yeah, I'm actually feeling great again, just a runny nose which is bothering me atm. I crave for japanese food almost every day, hahaha! Let's go eating somewhere in Tokyo when we finally meet!
Thank you so much, Angie! I'm feeling so much better now, the meds were really good and prevented the cold to break out :-)
Thank you! How about I visit you in the UK then, when I've returned from Japan?? :-)
The food all looks great--and so do you! In the US, some places have "family style" dining--the food comes in huge portions and you pass it around so everyone can take what they want (like at home). And then there's the Spanish style tapas restaurants with smaller portions to share--I'll have a hard time going to one of those places anytime soon!!! -)
Thank you! I was a little bit sick, so that's not me on my best side, hahaha! This family style dining sounds great, I'd love to try that! Oh yeah, I love Tapas because of this reason, every dish is so small you could go on eating for hours and hours XDD Tell me about your trip soon =)
Kommentar veröffentlichen