Hey ho, how are you today?? I'm just doing fine, the week went over way too fast. On Tuesday we brought my sis to the airport, as she was leaving for Tokyo. We just skyped a sec ago, she is doing fine! She already bought a cell phone, and got to meet fellow exchange students and what not. Seems to be very exciting! Too bad I'm no university sudent anymore XD
The last couple of days I took a break from revising Japanese to meet some friends. We went to cafes and shopping, and I bought the first eyeshadow of my life, hahaha! But I really love cafes, I could hang around there all day. Anyway, have some fotos!
We went to our beloved Cupcake Cafe again, where we got a new point card! Collect 11 points and you'll get a cupcake or a hot drink for free :-)
We also went to H&M, where we tried on some clothing. I tried the grey sloppy beanie and a lovely ribbon print shirt which was on sale, but in the end I decided not to buy it... :-( But it was lovely anyway. Have some bad quality mobile pics, hahaha! I love those pics XD
Yeah, I am short XD






39 Kommentare:
ohhh you look so cute!
looks like a nice pleasant afternoon!
Glad your sis arrived safe and sound :)- No way!your first eyeshadow? It must be very very pretty =) Cafes seem great! Tho there's no nice ones around my area. Awww cute cupcake, everything looks so clean ^^ the shirt looks sweet :) ahh reminds me, i need to get a hat for winter, it's gna be freezing. Cutee piccis, i love that pose :) LOL i normally bring a stash of clothes to the fitting room and try everyone on ^_^ no time to take piccis and plus i don't like the quality of my cam. pics r pretty blurry sometimes. you have a lovely weekend too x]
oh wow your sister is coming to tokyo??! mine toooo in Nov!!!
Your beanie hat is so cute on you!
btw the cake and hot drink looks yum!
don't worry you're not that short! hahaha
i like to take picture in the fitting room too ^^
so i can compare to other things i see at another store hehehe
xxx
I tried that shirt on at H&M too ^_^ although it was very unflattering on me. They also had a romper with the same bow print on it.... but it looked even worse on me. Heheh XD
btw, my package came today. Thank you so much!
Was the green "leaf" on the cupcake edible? The whole thing looks great.
I avoid cameras! =)
Oh wow your sister is already in Japan! You are right the time is going so quickly! I am glad to hear she made it safe and sound and is having a good time settling in. It must be so exciting, I wish I would have thought about studying abroad earlier in my school career.
I think that shirt looks really good on you! Too bad you didn't buy it, but you got photos so that's great XD I don't often take photos of myself in the fitting rooms because I don't like trying clothes on haha.
Glad that your sister made it safely to Japan :)
The ribbon shirt looks good on you though!
I don't take photos in the fitting room, partly because I don't like to take photos of myself. Haha.
I like to take pics in the fitting room too hahaha
That is great that your sister can go to Japan as an exchange student, but I am sure you'll enjoy having a whole year there to do many things. you look cute in that sloppy beany cap. I didn't think of taking photos of clothes I was trying on in a store's dressing room, but it is a good way to then compare later how things look and get opinions from other people before you buy something. Good idea. :-)
I would really love to be a student in Japan! But you know what, the ability to earn and spend money here is much better. You'll see soon! <3
aww~ you should really buy a sloppy beanie! I think red or blue might look great on you! *_*
and thanks for your comment! I've been engaged for 1 year already, but it's semi-formal... XD''
Oh dear, I love your photos and your beanieee <3 and just a while ago, I was taking photos of myself when I got caught and then the lady said no photos :I
And i'm so happy with what you said on my previous post. Well, I was thinking of the swap and I just can;t think of anything to give :< I thought you'd like cute things, but you go to Japan and all the best cute things are there, but your comment made me feel better :3 now I have several things in mind xD
bunnies thank u for the compliments
very cute bow top ^^ the ribbon top is really pretty i must see if they have it in the uk ^^
They should have it in the UK, too, since most H&M's have the same clothing in stock, unless it's the H&M in Japan, where everything seems just so expensive...
Your totally welcome!
I really should, thanks for encouraging me! I grew very fond of hats and beanies lately! Your welcome, have you decided already on what date to marry??
Thank you so much!! :-)) I'm also afraid to get caught everytime I take pics, but the only thing they can do is to say no right?? Just don't let them catch you, hahaha! We could do the swap when I've returned cause in Germany you can't get anything cute, XD
I really hope so! Are you doing WH as well?? Or do you already have a Working Visa? :-) I hope I can find a good job, I have a university degree now and speak Japanese quite well...
Thank you for your comment! I hope it will all become like you said, I will try my best to make my own year in Japan unforgettable XD Yeah, that's exactly what I intend when doing fotos in the fitting room, I always ask friends if this really suits me. I'm now very careful what clothes to buy, cause I have to save money, hahaha!
Same for me, it's fun, right!
Thank you! I think she will be the most glad of all XD I used to hate taking pics from myself, too. I was always so unsure about myself and my outward appearance, but now as I've achieved so many things other people didn't, I feel very confident now I kinda enjoy it!
I also applied to a a year of study abroad when I was in my fourth semester, but I was turned down... XD Since then I have said that I'm gonna do my own one year exchange in Japan with Working Holiday!
Thanks for your kind words :-) Yay, for new fotos!! :-))
It was edible! The flower was marzipan, and the leaf was a kind of coloured wafer, just like the ones yu get to eat in church, I don't know what they are called :-))
You know, I used to avoid cameras as well, but I think it will be good to make more pics from now on to kinda preserve moments to look back at later :-))
Yeah, I also think that this kind of shirt does not suit everyone. As for me, it made me look way more fatter than I really am, lol. I'm glad you got the package, have fun with the stationary!
Oh, well, thanks!! I'm just 154 cm, so that's very short, hahaha! But when I'm in Japan I am not the shortest, lol. I also love to compare clothing a lot! :-)
Yeah, it was very yum, hope we can have such a yum afternoon tea together in Tokyo, too!
So that means we can have a sister's reunion toghether! Lol. Thanks fo liking that beanie, I should have bought it! :-)
Yeah it was my very first! I wasn't so much interested in make-up before, so that's why I never bought one until a few days ago XD It is a nude shiny colour with a light brown :-) Too bad there are no nice cafes near your house! Come to Düsseldorf, and we can go to tons of cute cafes! Thanks for liking my pics, I like the blurriness, though! :-)
It was indeed, thanks!!
Thank you so much!! <3
Yep, I guess you would rather spend the money once you get to Japan since it should be more interesting to shop there. :-)
I want a cupcake cafe so bad right now! Maybe I'll open one when I'm older! :)
Hahaha, that's a very good idea!! :-)) It is also my dream to have my own business somewhere later!
I totally love that shirt! It looks so nice on you *-*
I haven't seen that shirt here though TT
Thank you!!! But it did not make a good coordinate with my jeans, hahahaha! H&M is supposed to have the same stuff almost everywhere, so if it's not there anymore, it might be outsold??
Kommentar veröffentlichen