Freitag, 3. September 2010

Shopping Day

Hello my lovelies, how are you?? I've been so lazy lately, I forgot to post! Sorry for that. Yesterday I had the chance to chat a little bit with the lovely Clairey from Oh So Glams Blog. It was fun! Let's do it again soon. 

Well, at least I've got something to post about today, as I went shopping the whole day with my friend. We paid a visit to a great and huge shopping mall in Essen, called Limbecker Platz which is about half anhour away by train from Düsseldorf.

Essen Central Station, the blue lights were really cool :-)

My friend wanted to go to a cosmetic store called Kiko Cosmetics, to buy nail colours :-) They had a huge variety of lovely colours.

Häagen Dasz White Chocolate Raspberry, sponsored by my lovely friend! (Thanks so much again, as I know you're reading this! I'll treat you to something nice the next time!)

A beautiful fountain

Super cute penguin sweatshirts :-))

Bonus pic: my outfit of the day! (Sorry for the mess in my room)
Beanie: no brand
Jeans jacket: Miss Sixty
Onepiece: Daiei
Leggins: Honeys
Shoes: from a random store in Harajuku
You can't see it on this foto, but I'm actually wearing heels :-)

Maybe this one's better?? But too dark, lol.

Okay, that's it for today, hope you enjoyed. Tommorrow I've got my day off from work, and I will use that to go to the Netherlands for fun. Just for one day, 'cause we live near the border. That's the practical thing about living in Europe, you can go to another country so fast if you live near the border :-) Have a lovely weekend, my followers!

17 Kommentare:

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Cute beanie! I wish I had one of those penguin sweatshirts :D

Rick hat gesagt…

I'm glad you two had fun. I want something from Swirls and I don't even know what they sell! =)

Nakasnet hat gesagt…

nice outfit and i love haagen daz ^^ and yay for cute penguins ^^

Katharina hat gesagt…

Ah, dieser Kiko-Laden ist sooo schön! Die Nagellacke sind auch toll, hab sie jetzt alle ausprobiert bis auf einen. Am besten ist echt der lilane mit dem extremen Glitter ;D Danke, dass du mitgekommen bist!

Steffi hat gesagt…

Wie schön, dass ihr so nen tollen Tag hattet ♥
Ja, ich arbeite seit ner Woche jetzt...is hart XD...war am Donnerstag auch schon mal spontan krank, aber die Kollegen sind alle so lieb und nett und toll, dass ich auf jeden Fall weitermachen will und so wie's aussieht bin ich dann wohl auch noch da, wenn du kommst *yay* Ich freu mich so, dich dann wieder zu sehen ^3^
Ich mag übrigens das Kleid, was du anhattest. Total süß. Und die Pinguin-sweatshirts...is sowas niedliches eigentlich erlaubt? *-*
Waaaaaaaaah, ich will auch mit nach Holland...warte, ich komm fix rüber xD
Oooooh, ich kanns gar nich abwarten bis du kommst *im Kreis renn*

Huong Lee hat gesagt…

You look so cute with that beanie hat ^_^ Greattt outfit :) I'm loving your Spacious room! My room is spacious but my sis puts so much of her junk in it, so that makes it not so spacious LOL. mmm... haagen daaz tastes so good! I get them whenever I go out shopping with friends. It's pretty small for such a small pot. OOh im loving your heels too! Does it kill your feet like mine does? lOl i suppose my heel is pretty high. :[

Katharina hat gesagt…

BTW: Hast du das hier schon gesehn? ;D http://www.ajonobook.com/ajonobook/Press_1.html

Grace Lee hat gesagt…

tehe im glad you liked the sweets i love knitting them ^^ also I got skype - Nakayoshia :3 I'm sending your letter on monday ^^ I woke up too late to go to the post office today :( Hope your okays ^^

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

The penguin sweatshirts are so cute. And I like the shoes you are wearing in the second outfit photo. :-)

Lindsey hat gesagt…

Super fun day it looks like and a super cute outfit!!!

PS: I still want to Skype with you! I'm sorry my schedule is so odd that it makes it difficult!!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I will be looking forward to your letter! :-) I bet you're getting better and better every day if you knit that much. My knitting project for you is steadily growing, hope I can finish it soon ;-) I'm very fine, thank you!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it is kinda autumn now, though the sun is still shining :-) We have about 16 degrees today :-) But I love autumn and winter, so I'm totally fine with that! Great I also wanna visit Malaysia an Singapore some day, show me around then!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, es hat echt Spaß gemacht! Wir sollten das unbedingt nochmal machen , solange ich noch das Studententicket habe! XD Wie wäre es mit Oberhausen oder den Köln Arkaden?? XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!!! Let's eat Häagen Dasz together sometime!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeajh, it was indeed a funny day :-) Swirls?? I've never heard of that brand! XD

Miruku hat gesagt…

That's what I miss about Europe, cheap and easy travel! I almost never travel outside of Japan ToT Your outfit is super-cute though. It's really typically Japanese! <3

NeNe hat gesagt…

oh dein outfit ist so toll <3
ah seh ich da ein kame uchiwa an der wand???? *0*/ <3
hattet su meinen letzten comment gelesen?? ;____;
love <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen