I've been slacking around with posts again, sorry for that. Today I just want to tell you about my Working Holiday preperations which are in a crucial state now. I got some new ugly passport fotos for the Visa today, and I will hand all the documents to the Japanese Embassy tomorrow morning. I hope they will get everything done in one or two weeks. As for today I received a final confirmation that I've found a place to stay in Tokyo! I will be living in Higashi Ikebukuro in a guesthouse with three other people. I hope they're nice since I don't know know anything about them yet, but I'm sure we'll get along! Well, I can't believe I'm already leaving in 26 days :-)
Okay, I must get myself ready for today's work, I'll leave you with a cute picture, see you!
Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010
WH Preperations are preceding!
Rilakkuma and Korirakkuma I caught at the Ufo Catcher, four at one time! :-)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



6 Kommentare:
How'd you get FOUR?! Lucky! They're couples!
<33 Rena
Wow, time is moving quickly! The bears are cute and I'm sure the passport photos are too. =)
Hahaha, I guess I was just lucky to get those Rilakuma, usually I'm not that skilled!
Yeah,me too! You haven't seen my passport fotos, they are so ugly I look like a suspect! XDD
I think it was just luck!
You really have to come to Japan for sure! :-) Time goes very quickly fom now on! I still have some things left to do.
Kommentar veröffentlichen