Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010

Can't think of a title!

Here I am again, with no idea what to post about, haha! Hope my uncreativity won't go on for too long. Maybe I wish I was in Japan already, then I'd have tons of things to tell and show you XD As for today, I got everything done at the Japanese Embassy and I'll get my Visa next week on Thursday, I'll post a pic of it then (oh no, then you get to see my ugly passport foto :-) 

Today I had to work a lunch shift at the restaurant and I have the feeling that lunch time is always busier than dinner time. But it may only be me or I got the wrong days XD Afterwards all the staff had lunch together, it was fun! I'm going to miss them a lot once I've stopped working there. I hope I can think of a way to thank them on my last shift Oct 28. 

I forgot to mention that since October started I began to ride my bicyle again! :-) I don't have a student's ticket anymore to use the trams and busses, and for my last month being in Germany I didn't want to spend like 50 Euros for a monthly ticket. So I take this oppurtunity to do some sports, haha. It's fun to ride the bicylce, though I sometimes think it's also scary to ride on the streets next to cars because we don't have so many bicycle paths! I'll share some fotos of me and my bike next post.

As I don't have to work tomorrow in the jewellry store, I'm going to spend the day with my friend Lara, hope we'll do something fun which I can tell you about then. Maybe I've got some shots to share, too.

Sorry that I neither didn't write anything bright today nor shared some shots. Wait for the upcoming posts! I wish you all a wonderful and hopefully sunny weekend!

10 Kommentare:

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I only ride my bike to save money, hahaha! And for fun as well! :-) Well, same here with the bus drivers, they are unfriendly, can't drive and usually moan about the passengers...

Well, I'll show it to you! I think the foto on the Visa itself is kinda changed to black and white, so! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jup, halb drei wäre super! Das passt perfekt. Ich könnte natürlich auch schon früher! Wir sehen mal was wir dann machen können, auf jeden Fall neue Puris!! Hoffentlich ist der Koakuma Mode wieder heil, als ich das letzte Mal da war konnte man nur Hime Mode wählen...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay, das wird toll! Wir haben wohl auch schönes Wetter morgen!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich hab dir grade auf deinen letzten Post geantwortet, hoffentlich hast du es gelesen!

Shouri hat gesagt…

okay :)) ich freu mich auch*0*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, sometimes it is a bit scary to drive on the steet next to cars, hahaha! I always have to pay extra attention.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

We had a nice day, thank you! Long rides are the best in a peaceful region with no cars!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay!! And before catching the plane I've got to pack my suitcase :-) I've heared there was a taifun recentlty over Tokyo...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I really hope so! Then I can post more often and get more readers :-) Looking forward to blogging in Japan!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Is it really that long ago since you rode a bike?? Wow! You should really try it again! Oh well, we had a lovely weekend, thank you!! :-))

Kommentar veröffentlichen