No travel post this time! :-) Sorry to dissappoint everyone who has been waiting for another one. I'll do a travel post soon again.
This week's going to be very boring, my sis left this morning for her one week excursion to England with her university class, most of my friends are busy or are not here atm, and I have to work only one time this week. I've made an "appointment" with Littledemonpixie for skyping this Wednesday (looking forward to that), anyone else who wants to skype or chat or write emails and what not with me? XD
Anyways, that leaves me time to blog more :-) Btw, this is my 90th post, just 10 more and I have written 100 posts! This is the longest I've been keeping up with blogging. I once had a livejournal, but I gave up on it very soon, lol. Thank you for following and always leaving me nice comments! I love you guys!
I was browsing my pic folders again, and want to share some random cute fotos with you today. Have fun!
Rilakkuma Teriyaki-Burger, coffee and Onion Karaage-kun from Lawson. Too cute to eat it, right??
More Rilakkuma coffee and Korilakkuma milk
Rilakkuma chips and milk pudding :-)
Rilakkuma haul from the Ufo Catcher
Again Rilakkuma
Now you see where most of my money goes to whenever I'm in JP. I'm a hopeless bear addict, hahahaha! Actually, I'm also using all the bear stuff and not horting it in my treasure chest in my room :-)) I will hold back with buying so many bear stuff during my WH, but that will be hard... Do you also have something you're really addicted to and spend so much money on it?
Okay, it's bedtime here in Germany. See you!



31 Kommentare:
the Rilakkuma burger is so cute I would love to nom his face off :3 ^^ and oh my ur weather seems so dramatic D: thanks for wishing me to get better ^^ I hope so too :3
LOL. If the milk (I'm guessing it's milk) doesn't spoil, I would keep it forever and ever! I have this really bad habit of keeping things that I like, even if they just take up space and are completely worthless. But these are super super cute! I knew that the Japanese are superb at packaging things in order to attract more buyers, but this is just completely ridiculous! Haha.
I wish we had Rilakkuma UFO Catcher machines here so I could try to win some toys! :D
In regard to your reply on the last post:
well, I learnt German for GCSEs and i got an A! yaayy! Don't know how I did it because seriously I cannot hold a conversation with someone in German:P. & you're not old!! only 23 years young, my half sister is 30 andmy half bro is 24 ^^ I'm gonna be 17 this year. Then I can officially get a stable job..in a cute restaurant so I can get discount on foood. X)
oooh coffee in a carton!? that is the first. That is some super cute packaging! Wish they were sold in my place, I'd buy it everyday for lunch and get fat.-ter. Rilakkuma is adorablee, loving your massive collection!! I have loads of makeup because I like trying out different colours and putting makeup on my bro's face,^^ but now i have too much, so I'm not gna buy anymore. :)
Omg! So many Rilakkuma~~~
I wanna try the rilakkuma teriyaki burger and coffee!
I like to collect items from gachapon but I'm trying to minimise my spendings now. Haha. I'll probably go crazy on the gachapon and rilakkuma if i go to Japan!
was für süße sachen. ich war früher mehr hello kitty fan aber seit 2008 bin ich voll arg auf rilakkuma. die sachen sind mega niedlich. ach man ich freu mich schon so aufs einkaufen in tokyo. ihr werd das kiddy land plündern. zum glück dauert es nicht mehr so lang ^^
oh my gosh!! those are super duper cute! i love the bearry goodiness of rikka! <3 maah well you already know of my kuromi and panda obsession :3 aside from two, I'd have to say, I spend some on clothing too :> i hope you have a good night's sleep :3 tc! :D
Holy c***! That's so cute! I would buy all of it up! Was it tasty? I really like the bag of chips! I would save the bag! D: SO CUTE!
awwww!!!! sooooooooooooo cute ♥
lol and dont worry...if i was in jp, i would do the same too haha =D
Hehehehe, he was indeed so yummy! :-) Are you feeling better now? Hope so, dear!
Pinky, so nice to hear from you again, thanks for taking your time to leave me comment! Hahaha, you're just like my Mum, who has the same habit, she just can't throw anything away :-) But I have that habit too, concerning cute pakaging, I can recycle them and use them again! :-) Yeah, japanese packaging is sometimes the overkill, lol!
We have no Rilakkuma Ufo here, too, so I can only gamble whenever I'm in JP, XD!
You're so smart!! I didn't get an A in English, just a B :-)) Let's ty to have a conversation in German when I have the chance to come to London :-)) My sisters are 21 and 36, and my bro's 33, so it sems that 23 is really not so old at all, hahaha!
Yeah, the packaging in JP is over-cute, hard to resist. I'd even risk getting fatter, just to buy those cute and unhealthy stuff, hehe. I'd like to collect make-up, too! I hardly own some items :-)
The japanese can make everything cute, even fast food, hahaha! You'd honestly be a bear?? No wonder we get along so well, XDD No, it's no coincidence, it must be fate, XDDD Don't let your wife eve read this ^^
Yay for Relax Bear! :-) No, that was actually no happy meal, I could buy those seperately from the convienience store caled LAWSON. They are the only kombini in JP who have Realx Bear food :-)
No, don't cheat, hahaha! But that's what I do, too, lol.
I'm glad you liked them!
Maybe the burger and coffee will be avaiable again this autum! I really hope so cause I wanna have them again! :-) Oh, yeah, Gachapon are very hard to resist, hahaha!
Jaaaa, du bist zu beneiden, dass du schon so bad wieder nach JP kannst! Ich würde nur zu gerne mit dir das Kddy Land plündern :-) Ich muss zugeben Kitty ist bei mir schon etwas länger "out", ich hab mich einfach total in diesen Bären verliebt :-)
thank you for ur concern ^^ my voice is slowly getting better :p I think Ive given it to my family though XD my 2nd oldest bro and dad have been coughing alot lately T_T
Yeah, Kuromi and Panda, how should I forget about that :-) I also love spending money on clothing!
Yeah, everything was super tasty!! I also thought it was waste to throw that super cute bag away, hahahaha!
Okay, good to know I'm not the only one who cannot resist cute stuff :-))
Good to hear! Which means you're almost back to health again, but your poor brother and Dad, :-(( But giving the cold or illness to others seems the most efficient way to get rid of it! XDDD
yea they are cute but never listen to anything you say!
oh my gosh! you have so many Rilakkuma!!!!! how cute Rilakkuma is!!
Yeah, I have like a ton of Rilakkuma stuff all spread throughout my house, hahaha!
Awww....リラックマが好きですよ!
In the last picture, I really like the "fat" kumas! I saw some as phone screen cleaners on Strapya and thought they were adorable (they have the same Kiirotori keychain you have as well).
When I was in Japan, I didn't have the love of Rilakkuma that I do now, so I missed out on getting some nifty stuff, haha! I'll make sure to stock up on all the kuma stuff I don't actually need next time though. XD
Oh, I will write you back soon! I've recently gotten back from vacation, and have been busy with school starting.
Awww....リラックマが好きですよ!
In the last picture, I really like the "fat" kumas! I saw some as phone screen cleaners on Strapya and thought they were adorable (they have the same Kiirotori keychain you have as well).
When I was in Japan, I didn't have the love of Rilakkuma that I do now, so I missed out on getting some nifty stuff, haha! I'll make sure to stock up on all the kuma stuff I don't actually need next time though. XD
Awww....リラックマが好きですよ!
In the last picture, I really like the "fat" kumas! I saw some as phone screen cleaners on Strapya and thought they were adorable (they have the same Kiirotori keychain you have as well).
When I was in Japan, I didn't have the love of Rilakkuma that I do now, so I missed out on getting some nifty stuff, haha! I'll make sure to stock up on all the kuma stuff I don't actually need next time though. XD
Oh, I will write you back soon! I've recently gotten back from vacation, and have been busy with school starting.
Kommentar veröffentlichen