Mittwoch, 4. August 2010

About schedule books

Hello friends, how are you? I'm worn out lately cause I've gotta work so much, but that doesn't keep me away from blogging! XD I had some additional paperwork to do today for university, but now that's done too, I've got some free time again :-)

Do you guys actually have a schedule book or kind of calender in which you write down all of your appointments, doctor's visits, meet-ups etc? I use one every year since middle school, and I certainly couldn't live without one (not that you think I've got so many appointments :-) In middle school I had to use the boring plain students schedule books, but ever since I was able to go to Japan I got myself a new one there every year. The schedule books from over there are so much more cuter and useful than the ones we have here. Have a look at mine:

Kitty-chan 2007, Charmmy Kitty 2008, Kiki and Lala aka Little Twin Stars 2009 and the Care Bears for 2010

Have a look inside at random pages :-)

This week's page from my current schedule book

They are even useful! (Train map of Tokyo:-)

I'm so forgetful that these little books safe my life sometimes (for example when birthdays or events are coming nearer, hahahaha!) I'm already struggling with what to get for 2011. Maybe My Little Pony, Ado Mizumori, Disney or Sanrio?? The stationary shops have a huge selection!!

Bonus shot for today: my elder sister got these cute win passport holders for my younger sis and me! :-) I wonder what the immigration officers at the airports will say to these, hahaha!

My "beautiful" passport... I don't like the red colour. I'd love to have an American passport, cause I've heard they are actually blue?? Is that true? Such a beautiful colour.

Oh, yeah, two people didn't respond to the giveaway mail I sent them. Maybe I'll just give them one more day?? Let's see. If not, the two prizes will be sent to two other winners! Will be a surprise then, I hope to get to choose them soon :-)

Tomorrow will be a hopefully relaxed day with a lovely friends meet-up! Have a nice day, too :-) Hope I can post again the next days.

61 Kommentare:

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

These schedule books look useful!
I don't use schedule books but notebooks to write down important events and things-to-do for school. But I'm gonna change to a schedule book instead because they look more organised with calendars and space to write on! Hopefully I can find a schedule book as cute as these in my place! ^^

Emy♥♥ hat gesagt…

OMG those are amazing!
I am using schedule books but here in Tukey its hard to find that kind of beautiful ones.
I Liked them!!!
here is my new blog
polishing-everafter.blogspot.com

Rena hat gesagt…

LOL I was forced to use a planner since middle school too! I loved using them, but they were oh-so-boring looking! However, since then, I've always bought myself one! I usually try to find a super duper cute one that has just enough space to write down my classwork and whatnot...but it's always so hard to choose! For the past two years I've been getting mine from Borders and they've been super tiny and polka-dotted! I think I'll take some pictures and make a post soon! 8)
But I think you should get a Sanrio one this year!
I've got to wait until mine is up in December...8(
LOL but your passport cases are too hilarious...what will they say...I wonder...I actually don't own a passport yet...but I hope to soon so that I can travel the world...and enter CANADA! 8)
But, yeppers, US passports are BLUE!
Oh..and thank you! I cannot wait for your cute stationary!

<33 Rena

Unknown hat gesagt…

why is your writing so cute?? >< I own 1 lil schedule book which was given from my brother and it was from Japan!! Japan does the cutesttt xD
Those passport cases are nicee, so lovely of your elder sister :)

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

yes, I do keep one myself! and gosh, I don't know what I'll do if ever i loose that notebook! your schedule books are adorable! The cuter the notebook, the more inspired we are to write down our stuff :D have a great time tomorrow!

ahoymichelle hat gesagt…

Yes! They are a deep navy blue. Mine is difficult to match with my passport book cover since the cover is brown X[

sophie-cat hat gesagt…

Such cute schedules :3
I used to buy schedule books but I never used them [no matter how cute they were] :/
I usually just write things on post-its and stick them everywhere XD

Jess hat gesagt…

Ich hab noch nie nen planner benutzt :o Aber sollt mir auch mal einen zulegen, ich komm schon durcheinander wenn ich grad mal nur 2 termine hab XD
Deine sind so süß >3< hab ich schonmal erwähnt dass ich dich um deinen ganzen kram immer beneide? XD ♥♥

whoot ~ why melden die sich ned? sind die dumm? XD
naja neue chance für die anderen teilnehmer (und für mich XD) haha ^__^v

Catrin hat gesagt…

Ich benutze auch Kalender ♥ Immer in der Tasche xD Ich liebe es Tage abzukreuzen xDDD

Meiner is allerdings hässlich & deswegen mit Bildern beklebt xD♥

littledemonpixie hat gesagt…

Wow what cute schedule books!
I too use one everyday!
Also I responded in email to the the email you sent me about the giveaway yesterday, I will send it again!

Ricademus hat gesagt…

WHen I first started working, I used a daily planner--but it was boring looking, not pretty like your's. Today I just use the calendar in Outlook to track appointments.

The passport holders are very cute.

Anonym hat gesagt…

oh wow! i love your passport holder! :D

l-article hat gesagt…

Gosh~! I love planners~! The store I get mine at always have these cute ones..and I just want to get them all!! But I'm usually broke and can only afford one. haha XD Maybe I should post mine somedaaaay~

And red passports!! I would love a red passport!! And yes ours are blue! Let's trade!! XD

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love planners too!!! cant live without it too.... there are lots of times that i keep forgetting stuffs that i need to note down them on my planners and kyyyaaa love urs too

plus thoe passport covers are really cute!!! need to change mine... hahaha been using the free ones for the past 10 years...

Ken hat gesagt…

korea actually has a bunch of schedule books, but they got so expensive after a while. a lot were around $5 USD but some which have folders got to $30

Anonym hat gesagt…

you have super cute schedule books!! I have one too and its got Tokyo subway and trainlines - super useful! lol

yeah lets have ramen.. actually we can pretty eat anything when youre here! XD

Alexa1202 hat gesagt…

The schedule books look soooo cute :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

OMG SO CUTE!! i want them too!

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

aswh so cute ^^ my school used to give us them but they were boring :/ i made my own for this year and I think i will next school year ^^

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Pei

Yeah, they're too cute, right? I'm sure you can find cute ones in Singapore, too, cause it is "near" Japan, and there should be many imported products, f. ex. san-x or Sanrio. In Asia there are more cute goods in general, I think.

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Emy

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
It must be as difficult as in Germany to find cute stuff in Turkey, right? Too bad. Maybe you can find a store with imported japanese goods?

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Rena

Wow, thanks for your kind comment! This must be the longest one ever for a follower to left. Yeah, surely I'd love to see your schedule book, so go for it and post it!

I will send you some nice stationary as Christmas present, how about that?

Is it true that US citizens need a passport to enter just Canada? It is just the country next door! XD Here in Europe we can enter other countries with ID card only, if they are in the European Union.

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@London's Beauty

No, actually my handwriting isn't cute at all, I need to improve it cause it is so messy most of the time, except for when I'm writing letters, hahaha!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Saving Capulet

Yeah, you're totally right, the cuter the better (and the motivater) XD I also don't know what will happen if I loose my schedule book, it would be a catastrophe! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Michelle-esque

Navy blue is much more beautiful than the red of our German passports, hahaha! You could maybe try to use a clear passport holder!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@The Sopher Gopher

Hahaha, I must imagine your room full of post-its everywhere, :-) But everyone has an own way to make notes, so why not! When I was younger I also bought cute stuff just to keep it, and not to use, hahaha! But now, I use everything I buy.

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Jessi

Danke! Ich kann die gerne was auch Japan mitbringen, bzw schicken. Ich weiß dass es auf dem Land schwieriger ist an süße Sachen ranzukommen :-) Vielleicht kann dir dein Freund mal was aus Hamburg mitbringen?? :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Mutsumi

Danke für deinen Kommentar, du kommentierst zum ersten Mal hier, oder? Ich schleppe meinen Kalendar auch immer mit herum, ich liebe es einfach ihn dabei zu haben :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Littledemonpixie

Yeah, they're too cute right? In Japan, there are new ones published every year, and it sooooo difficult to choose one if you're standing in front of those shelves with hundreds of cute schedule books :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Rick

Thanks for stopping and leaving me your lovely comment! I'm always so happy to hear from you :-)

You're like my brother who doesn't keep a schedule book, but notes everything with his mobile phone or somehow otherwise technichally :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@dianneregina

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like them! :-) Do you have a cute passport holder, too??

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@I-article

Oh, yeah, let's change, you have my German one and I can get your American one!

I know exactly what you mean, when I see all the cute stuff in Japan I wanna have them all so badly. But what should I do with two or more schedule books when I only need one?? XDDD

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@jellytelly-ri-chan

Thank you! I'm glad you like them! What would we do without our planers?? ^^

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Ken

Yeah, Korea is equal to Japan if it comes to cute stuff! But what 30 dollars for a schedule book? Who pays so much? The ones I can get in Japan are about 7 to 10 Euros (about 800-1100 Yen). Do you want one from Japan?? ^^

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Nic

Yeah, your schedule book must be so cute! And they are so useful, too :-))

Can't wait for to meet you in Tokyo! We will have pretty much fun, I am sure about this!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Alexa1202

Thank you, I'm glad you like them :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@miss-sugarbunny

Thank you! I hope you can find one like this to use soon :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Naka

Thank you! That's so wonderful you can make one for yourself, I am astonished every time about you handicraft talent! I'm sure I can learn so much from you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I used to have a schedule book last year, but now I have no life! :P

Angie | Pandaphilia.com hat gesagt…

aww so cute! i use one every year too but it's always really boring. i'm too cheap to go to a good place like maido and buy a cute one. even if i did i'd probably not write in it hahaha

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Keiko

Everybody has a life, Keiko XD I'm sure yours is just a bit chaotic right now, but that won't be a permanent situation :)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Angie

I'm glad you like them! I know that, too, that when I buy cute stuff I don't dare to use it cause it is too cute, hahaha! But that would be a waste, wouldn't it? ;-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich finde leider nie so hübsche Kalender ._.

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Aki

Ja, die kann man in Deutschland leider kaum finden :-( Außer man hat vielleicht einen japanischen Bookstore in der Stadt...

Ich hab deinen Brief vor ein paar Tagen abgeschickt, hoffentlich ist er heil bei dir angekommen :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I had a few times a schedule book but I never really used it. I am more a head working person. I have all birthdays, celebrations etc in my head when you tell me. But about two years ago when I had a lot of appointments for acupuncture, physiotherapy etc. I thought I could start to use one. I did not at this time, but since we have got the first schedule books and calendars for 2011 in our bookstore now I am thinking about getting one for next year. But I guess it only will be a small one, as I do not have too many appointments, events etc to write in. I also always said and still do, when I need a schedule book to organize my freetime and meeting up with friends, I am a very poor and sad person.

Anonym hat gesagt…

PS: I prefer to go and get a schedule book by paperblanks (http://www.paperblanks.com/uk/en). I love this old/antic and kid of elegant style!

Catherine Au Jong hat gesagt…

Wow it's all soooo cute!!!

love.
Catherine - Etinology 

MJ hat gesagt…

I have always had an schedule book but i have never used it!!! I mean, i was so lazy to write on what i had to do hahaha (so lazy am I?? yeah ._.)
yours books are really cute!! OMG! love them!
I don´t know about american passport but in Spain they are like yours
hope you have enjoyed with your friends!!

have a lovely day sweety!! ^^

Unknown hat gesagt…

The smiley passport cover should make the immigration officer at the airport smile and let you in easier. :-) Just joking. But it is cute.

sacha hat gesagt…

Woah, I really love those schedulebooks!
Why don't we have those in Holland :(

Joanna hat gesagt…

awwww so so cute!! i really want one haha!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Jenny

Yeah, I know Paper Blanks, they are so beautiful! But quite expensive as well, right?? I also want to have a small one for 2011, as for when I'm in Japan, I think I don't have that many appointments, hahaha!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Catherine

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I'm glad you like them! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Mimisa

I know exactly whyt you mean! I sometimes have to force myself to write down something in my schedules, hahaha!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sakie and Tom

Yeah, maybe they get into a god mood when seeing my passport cover! The immigration officers look always so stern and moody :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sachie

There are also so less cute stuff here in Germany, I really have to look for cute stuff.

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Joanna

Hey, I'm glad you like them! I can understand you want one, they're so cute! :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

You are right Thanh Thao, Paperblanks are a bit more expensive they start at a price of 9,95 Euro for the smallest ones and go up to nearly 30,-. But I feel like calendars are more expensive anyway than a few years ago...

Valerie hat gesagt…

oh my! lovely books ^^
we got one of those through middle school, jup the boring ones which we couldn't decorate or anything bleh!
But last year I got one and decoupaged it (you've seen it I think on my blog :) )
so now I'm looking out for another one but I'm going to lolify it ^^ teehee

Valerie hat gesagt…

oh and I wanted to add that your handwriting is really neat looking!

Honey hat gesagt…

Ich hab auch diesen hässlichen deutschen Reisepass @.@ Aber ich find diese Hüllen cool :D

Kommentar veröffentlichen