The giveaway ended two days ago, and I was too busy to announce to winners! I wanna thank all of you for participating, I was so happy that there are many people out there who want to win the stuff. Speaking of this now, there were so many entries I decided to spilt the prizes up, as they are shown on the fotos. So, there will be four winners! I did his giveaway to celebrate my first 100 followers, now I'm getting more and more every day. Words cannot describe how many opportunities blogging has given me, it is so much fun and I've "met" wonderful people. Hope to see all of you in real life somewhere soon (hehehe, hopefully in Tokyo). But now, to the winners!
The little stationary set goes to:
iluvmydady
The big stationary set goes to:
The Chiara deco stones go to:
The jewelry set goes to:
Congratulations to the winners! I will write you an email and you have 24 hours to send me your contact information and shipping address to claim your prizes. If you don't respond within this time limit, the prizes will be sent to other winners. To all the others, don't be sad, I'll have a huge giveaway again when I'm in Japan this autumn, my blog will also celebrate it's first anniversary, so maybe I'll combine both events :-) Ahh, it will be so much fun to shop items for the giveaway then. I know many of you love japanese stationary and fashion, I'm sure I can find loads of cute stuff for you then :-)
I got a love package from Naka yesterday! :-) Thank you so much for sharing some love, my dear! I love everything you sent me, and please wait for my letter and return package (which will be sent seperately).
Lovely stuff, specially the handmade little pouch, usamimi and green ribbon!
I took some new purikura with my sis, too. The new puri machine is really great! (We've had this one in Tokyo already, though :-))
Purikura is really addicting! Can't wait to take loads with fellow bloggers in Tokyo thus autumn! :-))
Okay, that's it for today! Hope you're having a nice day! (I've gotta work so much the next weeks...)



15 Kommentare:
maaah! those stuff looks great!! and you and your sissy's pics are so cute and adorable! I love puric pictures! :D
oooh congrats on the winners!
Wha that's so sweet of Naka to send you a love package ^^ it's just like craft swapping, love that!
I hope you can relax a bit between work!
My letter for you will be out at the end of this week ^^
congrats on the winner!
I'm craving some purikura now...
Both you and your sister looks cute in the purikura holding the soft toys! :)
Thank you so much! I feel lucky :D
Are those bunnies you guys are holding? Cute :3
congrats to the winners!!
Naka is so sweet ^___^
you call it the puri machine? We call ours
the japanese machiine around here.
aww you and your sister look so cute and clever :)
awh i wish I was joing u in tokyo :3 have fun there and take plenty of photos ^^ i'm glad you liked the things
congrats to the winners too :3
Bin schon sehr gespannt auf den neuen Puri-Automaten! Da muss ich mir was extra-hübsches anziehen *~*
Ach und ich habe jetzt mein vorläufiges Bachelorzeugnis, ich habe der Frau vom Prüfungsamt einfach nervige emails geschrieben, dass ich endlich mal das Zeugnis und meine Gesamtnote haben will ;D Wenn du dein Transcript schon abgegeben hast kannst du sie glaub ich auch mal nerven. Ich hab es heute einfach per Post geschickt bekommen!
Jetzt weiß ich allerdings nicht wie das mit dem richtigen Zeugnis aussieht und mit der Examensfeier... die ist sicher erst in nem halben Jahr!! Wär sicher cool wenn du dein ganzes Zeugnis und so schon kriegen könntest bevor du nach Japan fährst~
awww die puris sind sooooooooo toll!!*_*
wirst in Japan sicher auch viele machen können^^
Waah! I'm so lucky! Thank you very much!
And the purikura looks great adorable!!!
Congratulations to the winners, thats so great! And the love package you got from Naka is so sweet too^^
The purikura machine you got there now does look very nice! So many of the machines I see in Europe (via others' photos haha) look really rather out of date.
OH congrats to the winners!! I hope they enjoy their fabulous prizes a lot!! :D :D
And that package looks so sweet~ Gosh...I want to try out purikura one day...ONE DAAAAAYY xD
Yai :) Congrats to the winner :)
Congratulations to the winners and that was nice of you to spend that time on the giveaway, and congrats as well for gettig so many followers. You are very nice person, so you deserve to have many many followers. :-)
OMG thanks sooooo much!!! I am soooo HAPPY I won!!! this is my first time!!! I realized I gave you the wrong email when I went to see about this giveaway
Here is my correct email:
LSMAKEUPBLOG@GMAIL.COM
Thanks again love!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen