Freitag, 30. Juli 2010

Award and Meet-up with Shou-chan!!


I was tagged again by London's Beauty, thanks so much my dear! Share 7 random facts about yourself! I hope I didn't write about them already. Maybe my facts are too boring as well!

1) I am Vietnamese with a slight Chinese (through my father's side), but I can't speak or read or undertstand any Chinese, hahahaha!

2) I grew up bilingual, meaning I have two mother tongues, German and Vietnamese. I can also speak English, Japanese, and basic French.

3) I am an absolutely non drinker and non smoker (I'm such a good girl XD) and don't like to party (which also makes me kinda boring, hahaha).

4) I love meeting new people! Blogging has given me so many new friends and opportunities, I can't thank you enough for your loyalty and support!

5) I am an almost vegetarian, I still eat fish and chicken, though, but no other meat :-)

6) I love letter writing and crafty things!

7) I can't play any instument nor can I sing properly, but I still go to Karaoke in Japan, it is so much fun!

Today I met up with the lovely and cute Shou-chan! And, oh my God, she is always so cute on the fotos she posts, but she is even more prettier in real life! Many of you might know her super cute blog スイート・ミルク・コーヒー ("Sweet Milk Coffee" for all of you who cannot read Japanese XD). I highly recommend you to follow! 

It was the first time for me to meet a blogger friend, and it was a great meet-up! I chatted her ear off, hahahaha! No, honestly I was afraid that the conversational topics would end soon, and that we'd have nothing to say, but luckily that wasn't so! We took some purikura (since the local Japanese bookstore has a new machine :-), had some nice coffee in a japanese cafe and Onigiri in a newly opened Onigiri shop, where we also had a nice chat with the owner. Have some fotos!

Purikura we took! Sorry for the low quality, my scanner must be the oldest one exisiting, hahaha!

Something weird happened in the Onigiri shop :-) A group of Asian guys (they were speaking French though!) kind of waved their hands and said Hello when seeing us, we had the feeling they were kinda flirting with us??? Wth? I think it must be because of Shou-chan,  they tried to hit on her, cause this never happens when I'm alone, hahaha! 

"My beautiful coffee"

Shou-chan's Caramel Macchiato

I specially like this one, isn't she pretty? :-) (I did not ask for permission to post this one, hope that's okay for you, if not tell me, I'll delete it at once! :-))

A foto of us in the cafe


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks again to Shou-chan for spending the day with me, I hope we'll see each other again soon! :-)) It was a super funny day! :-))

26 Kommentare:

Thess hat gesagt…

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Das treffen war sooo toll!!!!*___*
*hüpf*
du bist so süß, und deine geschenke sind soo toll, danke nochmal!!!!*0*
Müssen uns unbedingt wieder treffen :3

ich mach auch schnell einen post*0*

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Ahhhh the purikura decorations are adorable! XD

Are the Asian guys cute? Hahaha.. Perhaps they are French students so they are speaking in French?

It must be fun to relax and chat in the cafe~
Have a nice weekend ahead! ^^

Amy hat gesagt…

congrats for the awards the purikura looks great!

laura emilia hat gesagt…

Oh those purikura decorations are so cute :3 and that caramel macchiato just purely tempting haha~

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

congrats on the award and i very nice photos :3

tehe I can't sing but it's still fun to try ^^
the puri kura is very cute and i wanna meet u too :3

Shmuberry hat gesagt…

aaaw looks like you had a blast!

I wanna meet up fellow bloggers =D

l-article hat gesagt…

Oh wow! Sounds like you had a fun time!! :D I still have yet to go to my first purikura machine...
Those drink look so yummy and pretty~ Crazy about those Asian french guys! To tell you the truth..I'm kind of a jerk when those kind of things happen to me hahaha..XD

Shana hat gesagt…

Meet your ''online'' friends is really amazing! One of my best friends I knew trough my blog, and we already meet in an anime event. It was sooo magic! *-*
Your friend is really cute, and you too! And I just fell in love with your shirt. ♥
Well, that's it.
Many kisses for you! =*

Vanessa hat gesagt…

I am a Chinese but I cant speak Chinese too LOL :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yay on being multi-lingual!

Oh the meet up looked fun! i hope we`ll do something as fun and interested when you come to Tokyo XD

Unknown hat gesagt…

you both are cute! :)
I'm chinese and half viet but I can only speak chinese ^^
aw you're really lucky that you were brought up bilingual!
Maybe you could do a cheesecake tutorial, spill out your secrets >:) ^^ I'd definitely follow your instructions

Anonym hat gesagt…

Aw~ das klingt ja wirklich aufregend!!
Ich hätte jetzt auch Lust auf einen Onigiri. :3

Ricademus hat gesagt…

I agree with London!

I don't drink or smoke either, but I guess 2 or 3 times a year I'll have one drink at a social gethering. As for languages I can barely speak English!

They were flirting with both of you. When you're alone you usually focus on whatever it is you're doing--you have a mission and don't give the impression that you have time for anything else (at least I do that). But when we're socializing it's different. We're sitting around, talking, looking around the room, and that gives people a chance to get our attention.

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

ooh you girls look so so beautiful!! i wish i could meet you too irl, meeh no wonder those guys are flirting you gals!! and that's so very kind of youuu i do love kuromi and rikka to bits!!! you don't have to spend your money tho its too much kindness :< but im touched! i would be super thankful still if you take a photo instead :3 you take good care friend!

Ken hat gesagt…

omg, that is shou chan =] she is one pretty german girl. we don't have many of those here!

Unknown hat gesagt…

That is great that you two could meet up and have such a good time. the purikura photos are cute. :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

@all, who are reading this:
Okay, okay, maybe a little bit stupid question but although I am blogging for a longer time now, i have no idea where to go to get and give awards away?
Thanh, please don't mind that I am typing this down here at your blog, just thought it is a good place to ask, as I think you and your fellowers knows more about it.
What else I want to say to you? You BOTH look beautiful on the photos and I am glad you could met and had a great day! I have not met any bloggers myself before and I think I would just feel the same, hopefully we would have enough to talk. LOL
Hugs!

liz hat gesagt…

Adoring! When you meet other bloggers :)

Eloisa hat gesagt…

cute entry! :-) You girls look like you had fun!

Anonym hat gesagt…

ui, spaß!

ich hatt leider so gar keine freuzeit um mal anzurufen als ich in ddorf war >.<
die ganze zeit busy gewesen *fail*

oh und is mein brief angekommen? (ich hab nämlöich mit dem noch andere weggeschickt gehabt und davon is einer noch ned da ... sowas macht mir panik *lach*)

MJ hat gesagt…

you look so cute!!
i am glad that you have had a funny time together!!! ^^

I want to meet up you!!! :3
you are so adorable!!!

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

kyaah that would be great!! letters or cards, and id also like to send you some love pakcage some time! ive never done that before but reading other blogs, it sounds fun! :D

Ken hat gesagt…

thank u~ =D

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

tehe thank you ^^ your a really cute friend too :3 and im glad it got to you safe :)

Katharina hat gesagt…

omg, ein neuer Onigiri-Laden?! Da müssen wir morgen auch hin!!! <3

Anonym hat gesagt…

Meeting another blogger is so cool! I wonder if any of the blogs I follow are local :D

Kommentar veröffentlichen