Sorry I couldn't post again the last days, I was so busy! Another reason was the currently unormal heat here in Germany. I swear, my room has about 35 degrees atm, and my PC could crash any moment, hahaha! We had a thunderstorm last night, it cooled down a bit, but now eveyrthing started all over again :-(
It seems that you guys liked my last post, didn't you? :-) Thank you for all of your kind and nice comments, I appreciate each and everyone of them! Some of your words really touched me, and I didn't know there were so many other people who share the same hobby with me! So I'd like to say: Let's do it! :-) Everyone who'd like to exchange letters with me, can do so. You can contact me by my private mail address (see profile) and tell me your contact information. I can't say I can write that often, but I will of course try to. I wanna keep on writing letters while I'm in Japan, too, so that's the chance for you to receive even cuter letters with the wonderful stationary I can get in Japan XDD Cool, I'm so much looking forward to receive nice letters from my awesome blogger friends!
Tomorrow I've gotta work again, too bad! I'll try to post something interesting soon again! Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend (and that you're not sweating like me :-)
EDIT: Enter Miruku's great giveaway!! There are great prizes to win! :-)
EDIT 2: I just entered Laurita's second Giveaway! There are some Loli goods to win! Make sure you enter, too!
Sorry friends I was so lazy to post the last days! I'll make sure to post something today (instead of doing all those Edits, I actually don't like! XD)




22 Kommentare:
Hi, I tried emailing the address in your profile and it won't send :( Would it be possible for you to email me? Mine is daughterofhappiness@hotmail.com. I would really like to be penpals!
yay :3 ^-^ sending email :3
Hallo Thanh!
Ja, das Wetter ist schon verrückt. Es ist zwar kühler aber irgendwie so schwül. Mag ich nicht. Wir haben Glück gehabt, das Gewitter ist an uns vorbeigezogen. Manchmal ist es gut im Tal zu wohnen. ;-) Leider schneit es deshalb hier aber auch selten, bleibt halt an der Bergen hängen. Ich hatte ganz viele Brieffreunde als ich so 14/15 war. Ist im Laufe der Jahre etwas eingeschlafen, auch weil ich nicht so oft schreiben könnte wie ich wollte durch Rückenprobleme. Naja... Wünsche dir noch einen schönen Sonntagabend! Liebe Grüße jenny :-)
Have a nice stay in Japan and please take a lot pictures and share with us :D
btw. your blog title reminds me of the same named song by brilliant green ^^
...nevermind, just read your blog description (°//°)
there was a compliation album released in germany with this song, that`s why i immediately thought of it :)
you pen pal with my twin and the letter looked so cute and you're such a good writer!
HI Thanh Thao! :-) I got the earrings, thank you very much! :-) My ma told me I had something from Germany in the mail, and wonder of wonders, it was your surprise! :-) Thank you!
lets be penpals!
Hallo, <3
ich schreib dir gleich mal eine email, denn ich würde gerne Briefe von dir erhalten!
Es ist wirklich verdammt heiß... Kaum auszuhalten!
I hope you can have fun correspondence with many interesting pen pals. That is too bad that your room is so hot. I thought Japan was hotter, but that is really hot. I hope you can get an air conditioner or something to help cool your room down. :-)
What a great idea! I've never had penpals before, so I'm excited! XD
The weather here in singapore is slightly cooler now as it rains quite often nowadays. I hope you PC is able to restand the heat!
Oh you are so sweet. I hope you can get many lovely penpals!
Hehe, ich kann ja mal versuchen dir aus Korea einen Brief zu schreiben. :3
I haven't tried itm but I've always wanted to! will pm you real soon!!
nice post, keep blogging!
I'm going to send you an email in a second - I hope you don't get TOO many penpal requests! :P
Thanks for mentioning my giveaway, good luck!
Hi^^
Jaaaaa es ist echt soooo heiß hier OO''
Aber das ist mir lieber als Kälte und Regen^^
Ja, japanisches Essen ist das Beste*0*
Ich glaube wir würden dort auch voll abnehmen, man wird von dem Zeug ja so gar nicht fett*0*
und der viele reis im essen macht eh satt^^
Liebe Grüße^^
aww i used to love writing penpals! hehe i do emails these days :P
i heard germany is soooo hot! My husband is in munich right now!
Aww man! I was going to secretly write to you since I already have your address, but I guess being open penpals will do fine 8)
I'll email you!
<33 Rena
OMGYAY!
I've been looking for someone to write to!
I have a lot of cute Japanese stationary I never get a chance to use, so I'm gonna email you and hopefully you don't mind me sending you a letter also!
Hi! I sent you a message with my details, I hope you write me ^ ^
Kommentar veröffentlichen