Montag, 26. Juli 2010

Update and about Ufo Catcher

Hello, it's been a while again! I'll write more today to make up that I was absent again the last couple of days. I hope you won't get bored reading :-)

On Saturday I went to the farewell/birthday party of some japanese friends who will leave Germany again after a year of studying here in Düsseldorf! I'll miss them heaps, but I can see them again soon in Japan :-) It was a funny evening. Have some fotos!

Some of the girls and me (hope they're not angry with me for posting :-)


The cute plushie guy having some snacks :-)

Today was just an "I stay at home all day" day. Actually I wanted to do so many things, but it was raining most of the time, so I decided to learn some more Japanese (yeah, I'm really studying again), thinking up good topics to blog about, write some letters and watch TV :-) My sis and I love the "24" series, and now we're at season 5.

I wrote these three just in about 2 hours :-)

Just in case someone's interested in the backside of the letters...

When I thought about topics which I could blog about I came up with stories or weird things that happen to me while being in Japan, and I think posts about Japan are always popular, so why not? So today I wanna write about Ufo Catcher in Japan, which I personally enjoy everytime I'm there and I'm also pretty good in catching stuffed animals :-) (No showing-off here, hahaha!)

Game Centers are pouplar throughout Japan, and when you've experienced them once you'll understand why. I myself could hang around there the whole day, either watching people playing or doing it myself, hahaha! There are also many purikura-machines in Game Centers, so watch out for masses of school girls taking them after school :-)

Some of the trophies I brought back to Germany. I gave a lot to my sis, so this is only what I have atm. You can imagine how bothersome it was to drag that huge Korilakkuma back home in my hand luggage, hahaha! It was caught by my friend Yui.

A Game Center at Halloween's

Some Pirates Rilakkuma

Various plushies :-)


I'll enjoy them again soon, but what should I do with all the plushies I get?? I'll only have a room in Japan, and not a whole apartment, hahaha! Maybe I should get some for a stuffed animal giveaway? XDD


Last but not least: The famous Nic Nic is throwing a lovely giveaway! She and her husband have an online shop for japanese cosmetics called A Pop of Kawaii, be sure to check it out!

Have a lovely day my friends! :-) I'll have to work again tomorrow! See you!

23 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

so lucky! take me to Japan with you! T____T
Good thing that I'm learning Japanese. I'm not so much of a hard worker as you. Probably need to learn some Japanese in my own time so I am able to write a letter to you in Japanese :P
Your letters are so cute!
I'm loving those plushies. that plushie on the chair looks like he's enjoying his snack x]
Have fun at work! :)

Huong
x-x

Rena hat gesagt…

OOOH! So that's what those games are called! I wish to play one too! In the US they have some but the toys aren't as cute! Win ME one please! 8) I love Rilakkuma! I'm going to make sure that my little girl will be into Sanrio and San-X when she grows up, too! hehe

HAHAH and to see you try to take the HUGE Rilakkuma with you on the plane made me smile...LOL

<33 Rena

TG hat gesagt…

Witzige Teddysammlung xD

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

very cute plushies and the fare well party looks like fun ^^

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

That looks like a very nice farewell party, its very sad to see people off, but its so nice to know you will be able to see them again soon! I like that plushie guy just chillin' out and having snacks haha XD

Oh I know exactly what you can do with all those extra plushies you get; give them to me!! haha! I love plush toys so much haha. That is something we must do together when we meet, go to a game center XD But I stink really bad so I will just watch everyone else play haha

Unknown hat gesagt…

gosh!!! I love your loots from the UFO !!! I can't do the catching but i can do the pushing ones.... hahaha lots of little ones.....

now you make me wanna play UFO !!! *tries to ban herself from those*

megan hat gesagt…

I have a big Korilakkuma like that, except she is wearing a scarf and mittens instead of pajamas.

Haha, the kumas in the Halloween UFO catcher look like they are trying to escape(like zombies xD )! Except the one with the (-^-) face has been squished.

l-article hat gesagt…

Oooh~ Looks like you had a nice farewell party! I don't think I've had a farewell party..most of the people that leave around here always end up coming back..haha..
And UFO catchers!! They look so fun!! And so many cute toys!! I can't wait until I go to Japan someday...:3

Jess hat gesagt…

oah die briefe sind ja süüüüß *-*
und die plüschtiere erst! oh my goosh ♥♥
ich glaub an dem automaten dürft ich ned spielen, sonst würd ich nur arm werden weil ich am liebsten alle plüshies haben wollte XDDDDD

ohjaaa mach n giveaway haha xD <3

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

I never have any luck at trying the UFO catcher! I'm really bad at it. Haha.

By the way I've send my letter to you! It should reach you in about a week :)

Katharina hat gesagt…

Ich liebe Ufo-Catcher!! *~* Ein Give-Away wäre doch eine gute Idee. Je nachdem wie gut du bist sind diese Plüschtiere ja wirklich sehr günstig! :>

MJ hat gesagt…

yeeeeeeeeeey
take me there!!! xDDDD
waa i am glad that you enjoyed at the party!!!
sure that party was amazing!! =D but it´s a pitty you can see your friends again in a while.
Yeah, i think talking about Japan is good because everybody is crazy with that country. But everything you write is interesting so...don´t worry about it! i like all the things you blog!
OMG!I want a purikura machine!! T_T those rilakkuma are very cute!! i want one! hahaha

good luck at your work tomorrow and...see you dear! have a lovely day you too!!!!

Valerie hat gesagt…

oooh! those are very cute ^^ (your friends and the stuffed animals :D)
I am not that good at catching animals :(
And there aren't that many cute animals in those catchers here. I'd love a stuffed animal give-away :D

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

OMG OMG I could cry right now!!! i soo want those rikkaruma bears!! they are soo cute! <3 nyaah japan has the best things! all the prizes here are like hello kitty and that's all! ._. do they have lots of kuromi things in there too? kuromi is my fave one!

sophie-cat hat gesagt…

Such cute letters!! :DD

Ken hat gesagt…

i heard in japan that u have to win a ufo game after a certain amount of plays because it is gambling if they do that.

Thess hat gesagt…

awwwwwww*____*
wie toll, sah nach einer tollen Party aus!*0*

hast du diesen freitag zeit?

OSG hat gesagt…

Oh wow girl, loving the plushies :) I really want to go to Japan. Can I hide in your luggage? XD

Oh and I'm really sorry I made you worry :(

Anonym hat gesagt…

Omg, ich will auch diese Plüschtiere!! XD~
Mein Koffer hätte wohl nicht genug Platz dafür. x)

Thess hat gesagt…

ja ich hab gedacht wir treffen uns am freitag, machen puris und gehen in irgendein café oder so? =D

Ich könnte um 15 uhr oder wann es dir passt am hbf sein.^^

ecophia hat gesagt…

Hey Thanh Thao!
What a lovely webblog you have! How are you doing? Got my e-mail about my change of address? Still very busy with my thesis, I hope to be finished within a few weeks so I have (finally) time to write a letter to you.
Take care,
Sophie

Joanna hat gesagt…

hey, it looks like you had a lot of fun ^_^
and those plush toys look so cute! if on if i could have one haha.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gifhorn? Jau, wie cool. Dorthin habe ich damals mit meiner Klasse eine Fahrradtour gemacht. XD Ist aber schon lange her. :)

Ist doch kein Problem, dass du noch nicht geschrieben hast. Wie ich ja bei dir hier lese hast du erstmal genug andere Briefe zu schreiben. Also lass dir ruhig Zeit. ^^
Ich werde dir dann meine Korea Adresse noch geben... aber erst, wenn ich dort bin. :P

Und danke danke. Den Spaß werde ich hoffentlich haben. Ich wünsche dir noch viel Spaß bei der Vorbereitung deiner Japan-Reise!! :D

Kommentar veröffentlichen