Time for a new post! I have been quite busy the last couple of days, and it was way too hot in my room, that's why I didn't use the PC so often. Thank you for all of your kind comments on my last post! I wish I could return all of them, but my comment sytem is just so bad. Maybe I should try a new one, like the ones Sara Mari and Tom use for managing their comments? But I guess I'm too stupid to install it properly, hahaha! :-))
Today I just wanna share some random fotos I made with my mobile camera (my sis took my camera with her, before I could upload, that's why I still didn't send you the fotos, sorry Tom!). Not that creative of a post, but I hope you'll enjoy anyway:-)
Oh, and yeah, my sis got accepted as a foreign student in Japan, at Meiji Daigaku! She'll be there from Sep 2010 until Sep 2011!! That really made my day, knowing that we will be in Japan for almost the same time! I'll be leaving in November though, 2 months later than her :-)
Speaking of Japan, are you also following Sara Mari's blog Moments Like Diamonds? She is in Japan again right now, this time for awesome 6 weeks (I also stayed 6 weeks last year, enjoy the time it will be over way too fast! XD) Im checking her blog everyday to read her posts, it is so exciting! I highly recommend you to do so, too! :-)
Okay, here are the fotos! :-)
Lara and me went eating sweets! I had an Italian Tiramsu!
Lara had rasperry cream cake :-)
A funny piece of paper I saw at the tram station. For all non Germans, it says: "Do you have a foto from me on your mobile phone? I was photographed secretly, without my permission. The text is also not from me. You were simply fooled" I have no clue what this is actually about! XD
A (very bad) new picture from me, taken in the elevator of my friend's student dormitory :-) Yeah, I was bored inside that elevator, hahaha!
I really love random fotos, what about you? I'll post more if you like them. I have tons of random fotos, also many from Japan! :-)
I realized that I'm getting new followers almost every day lately!! Thank you so much! :-)) I'm happy people find my blog interesting enough to read! :-)) I really appreciate it! I'm also thinking of using formspring for the first time, I've seen it on many blogs and I think it is quite interesting! :-) Are there things you'd like to ask me? XDD
Hope you keep yourself cool in these hot days lately! Im having a huge plate of watermelon while writing this! :-) The next days it's gonna become so hot again!:-(
Last but not least, thanks Naka for your lovely Rolling Stones postcard which arrived today! :-) I wanted to take a foto, but my mobile battery died on me a second ago :-( Thanks for that, I'll reply to you soon! :-))







27 Kommentare:
the desserts looks super delicious! lovee it. im on an annoying diet, so I'm trying to resist temptation ^^
I love your random photos, keep them coming!!
you look so cutee there and I love massive phone charms ^__^ we don't have many cute phone charms around my area. consider yourself very lucky
aha and that wierd text from the train station is so random of the people to stick it there xx
Oh die Kuchen sehen so köstlich aus, da bekommt man gerade Lust welches zu essen x3
Und dieser Zettel ist ja wirklich strange hahah /D
Oh lecker Kuchen! (*-*)
Und ich find das Foto im Fahrstuhl süß, ich mach sowas auch gern wo so große Spiegel sind. XD
oh so leckerer Kuchen*_*
naja is blöd mit der uni aba muss jaa..^^
ja müssen uns bald treffen, ich schau nochmal wann ich in Ddorf bin das nächste mal^^
ps: ich will den kuchen! XD
ich lese saramaris blog auch. sie ist toll. sie gibt sich so viel mühe. würd echt mal gern wissen wie alt sie ist :)
Random photos are great--post more! =)
Der Aufzug ist einfach toll :D Spiegel auf beiden Seiten!
Ich freu mich schon auf Donnerstag, Cupcake-Café!!
yes, i love sara's blog! i wish i could go to japan, even if its just for 6 weeks or 6 days!!
tehe inm glad u likes the postcard ^^ and i love the photos ^^
congrats to ur sis :3
one day i hope to visit japan :3
oooh and i love watermelon ^^ can u share :p
thank you!!! no, not half, just a quarter portuguese :3 wow i love watermelon!!!!
take good care dear friend!
ooh! your sis is very lucky! hope she enjoy in Japan!!!
I follow Sara Mari´s blog and yeah! Everything she does is fantastic.
I love photos...i love random pics! hahaha You looks great!!! =D
I want to go to Japan...hahaha hope I can in the future
see you dear!!!
Oh you are way too kind, mentioning my blog TT My commenting system was easy to install, it just made me upload my blogger template script and it added the code in by itself and then I reuploaded the template script. It worked very well.
I love your random photos, I feel so hungry looking at those amazing sweets...
And you look super cute in that infinity mirror shot. I like photos with mirrors like that!
And it's so AWESOME your sister got into a Japanese uni! I wish I would have tried to do that haha. It will be really nice that you guys can be here together at the same time^^
The teramisu cake looks awesomely delicious!!! (:
Oooh~ yummy cakes! Your blog is always a delight to read~ You always have something fun and interesting to say! I on the other hand probably need to get blogging and such..I shall do that soon! I hope haha. I read something earlier about penpals! I really want to start that sometime soon with people and you especially if that's alright with you! :D
your sister got accepted to go to japan?! how lucky. i only got to go to korea =P
herzlichen glückwunsch deiner schwester zum austauschplatz!
der Zettel *gg* wie random
I take random photos sometimes too! Keep on posting them! :D
Awwww~ das ist so schön, dass deine Schwester angenommen wurde!! :D
Außerdem würde ich mich über deine Random Japan Fotos sehr freuen. ^^
aw, i'm feeling hungry now :)
Your sister is so lucky, congratulations to her!
gah du warst schon wieder süßes essen. jetzt wissen wir ja wo das ganze geld hingeht :D
Wow is so cool that your sister got into that school! Its my dream to be accepted to go to school in Japan :)
The elevator looks so modern and clean haha
Omg that sweets look so yummy! I want to eat them!XD
It's really awesome your sister is going to Japan too :D!!
Can I get in your suitcase when you go to Japan?XD
I also love random photos, but I almost every time look bad on them ahah
I'm really glad you're getting more followers, you deserve it!<3
maaa^^ ich bin 1,65 m groß^^'
nich groß, nich klein irgendwie so mittel XD
your sister got accepted to go to japan?! how lucky. i only got to go to korea =P
Oh die Kuchen sehen so köstlich aus, da bekommt man gerade Lust welches zu essen x3
Und dieser Zettel ist ja wirklich strange hahah /D
Kommentar veröffentlichen