Freitag, 23. Juli 2010

Awards again!

Hey, I was awarded again, two time by the wonderful Naka! Thank you girl, I feel loved and I really appreciate that! :-)

Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Wow, in 10 years I'll be 33... hopefully I'll have a house and a safe job (in Japan or in Germany) till then. I also wanna say of myself I've seen a lot of this world. And of course I'd be still into everything japanese :-)
 
I nominate:


I nominate:

As lovely as awards are, it takes me too much time to write about them :-)) But it's till fun, so keep on tagging me! I still have to do a post about a tag game from Jessi! I didn't forget about that, just had so little time to do it!

I wanna leave you with a guessing game today! You maybe know that there are some weird machines or devices to be found only in Japan, I found some of those browsing my Japan-fotos files.

What do think is this? Well, those who are able to read Japanese may already know, so no prompting, please!

This is where I wanna be right now. Foto was taken from Odaiba, you can see Tokyo Tower and the Rainbow Bridge pretty well.

Next time I maybe have something more interesting to post, since today I'm going to two farewell partys for our two japanese interns at university, who will return to Japan the next days. See you then and have a lovely day! :-)

15 Kommentare:

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

i would love to see japan one day ^^ and i wish u all the best for ur future :3

thanks for doing this too :3

Thess hat gesagt…

dankeeeeeeee für den award*0*

ja der neue automat sieht total fesh aus aber vorgestern war er noch außer Betrieb..oo

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Is that for drying umbrellas? I find it kinda amusing! In Singapore, we are given disposable plastic covers at the entrance of Shopping Malls/Hotels etc to store our wet umbrellas. ^^

Unknown hat gesagt…

aww you're lucky!! going to Japan again. I'm jealous >:(!

It's something to do with umbrellas because I recognize the first word in Chinese. ^___^

HOpe your dreams will come true! Thanks for tagging. Tagging is fun to do. :)

Huong
x-x

l-article hat gesagt…

Awww~! Thanks so much for the award!! It's my first blog award~ YAAAY!! You're the best[est]!! :D
I also don't have any clue what that device is though...o.o;; Hope you have a wonderful time at the farewell parties! You'll be in Japan sooner than you think! :]

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Congrats on the awards! I have no clue what that contraption is. Is it for flattening recyclables?

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Congrats on the awards! You don't have to worry about whether people like your blog or not--they love it. =)

I clicked on the picture to make it larger. Based on the illustration, I think the thing is used to get water out of umbrellas, so you won't drip water on the floor and create a safety hazard.

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

thank you soo much for the award!! im so excited to do my next post! im extremely honored!! :D and noo i dont know what that michine does o.o

Anonym hat gesagt…

ohh gosh Japan is sooo hot right now.. Nov is a good time to come :D look forward to meeting you!

Sophia Alexandra hat gesagt…

Hi I gave you blog an award here http://nonodejavu.blogspot.com/2010/07/wonderful.html
Have a nice day!

Shana hat gesagt…

Hey!
I know I'm not commenting so often, but I'm always reading your blog!
And I really hate these delicious pictures you take of your food. u.u I want to eat everything up!
About the game... I think is something to dry umbrellas. I just look the drawing and that's what I guess it is. 83
Well... I don't have anything more to say. That's it!
Many kisses to you!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Congrats on the awards!

Ken hat gesagt…

thanks for the award dear!

Ken hat gesagt…

yes i fit her sweater!

RicAdeMus hat gesagt…

Congrats on the awards! You don't have to worry about whether people like your blog or not--they love it. =)

I clicked on the picture to make it larger. Based on the illustration, I think the thing is used to get water out of umbrellas, so you won't drip water on the floor and create a safety hazard.

Kommentar veröffentlichen