Sonntag, 15. August 2010

My Working Place

Hello everybody, are you enjoying your Sunday?? Here it is raining the whole day, and it is autumn like atm, but I like autumn better than the heat so I'm totally fine with that. 

I thought that I'd make a post about my part time working place, a jewelry concession shop called SIX. I am working there just once a week, and have to arrange the goods, keep the place clean, and if customers come, answer their questions and advise them in terms of fashion :-) Are you interested? I don't know if I can get pics from my other working place, the Soba Restaurant, so have some from the jewelry :-)

We have a concessions shop in a huge clothing store

Cute jewelry, it's irresistible, hahaha!

Turquoise seems to be popular atm

Bonus shot for today: my very simple coordination (chosen almost randomly from my closet on Saturday morning while being half asleep, hahaha)
Cardigan: from a random store in Paris
Floral Top: Olive des Olive
Skinny Denim: Uniqlo
Shoes: no brand
Bracelet with clock: Hello Kitty
You can't see it but I'm actally wearing the Hope Diamond Necklace I won at Rick's Giveaway :-)

Since I've started working at the jewelry shop I've got to like jewelry and everything that glitters, hahaha! What are your favourite jewelry pieces??

Btw, did you realize I've been quite active in blogging lately? Yeah, I'm so proud of myself XD Hope you are enjoying :-) Cause I don't know yet when I can post again next week, as I've gotta work almost everyday. Have a good start into the new week. I'm off to write some letters now.

48 Kommentare:

Nic nic hat gesagt…

Ahhh It's really hot here right now... it will be nice when you come in Nov!

I see some cute earrings!! that's a cute outfit too :D

Yeah canmake nail polishes are good value for it's price you must try when you're here :)

Ri-chan hat gesagt…

i like six's accessories all prettyyy!!! your shoes is cute!!!

Nicole hat gesagt…

aah i wish i were working there too! ive always been so fond of earrings and rings and necklaces... <3 lololol! and of course your outfit looks great, simple yet gorgeous!

nikki hat gesagt…

ah!! wie cool, dass du bei six arbeitest!! immer wenn ich in deutschland bin, schau ich mind. einmal vorbei, weils so tolle günstige sachen gibt!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

I've seen SIX accessories in Singapore too! :)
I like earrings the most but most of the time I just forgot that I have piercings, so I seldom wear them. ^^;

Lisa hat gesagt…

Wow the Six stores are big in Germany! In the Netherlands are the Six stores very small. :0

Sopher Gopher hat gesagt…

Your bracelet has a Hello Kitty clock on it? Cute X3
I love it when people blog a lot~

Riechan hat gesagt…

ooh Love the six jewelry! There's a tiny Six shop in the town where I'm studying and they are often having sales! Every jewelry I ever bought from there was on sale :D I'd love to work there too!
You know, it's been raining the entire day here too, yuck,... I was a bit depressed + had a headache (been sleeping too much XD)

Jєѕѕι ♪× × × hat gesagt…

oah SIX *.* ich war einmal in so nem laden in hamburg und wollt gar nich mehr raus (zum leid von meinem freund xD) *Q*

und süßes outfit <3

Huong hat gesagt…

Looking sweet and Cutee outfit! ooh we have a uniqlo in London :P everything is so cheap and lovely in there.
It's great that you're blogging a lot lately, I love blog reading in my spare time :) & i loveee your posts

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Thats so cool that you introduced us to your workplace, its so fun to learn more about your life and see the places you go to. It seems like a very nice shop to work at, but I can imagine that there is a lot of cleaning to do as people pick up the jewelry and then just put it where ever. haha ><

And yay, you showed a coordinate, that's great! I think the pink color of the cardi really suits you, you look very cute!

Angie hat gesagt…

i really like the pretty blue earrings :D your outfit is cute too hehe

Ken hat gesagt…

rabbits dont like eating in their own home, soo they eat in other places

Nakasnet hat gesagt…

i like your floral top and i wish i could get many jobs like u :3

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

What a cute place you work at! You must have so much fun having access to all that jewelry. =) Love your cute outfit especially the pink cardigan. Looking forward to seeing your Hello Kitty bracelet with the clock on it!

Rick hat gesagt…

For half-asleep you did a good job--you look especially pretty. That's a big layout of jewelry, I'm afraid in the US there would be a lot of shop lifting attempted.

Rick hat gesagt…

PS - Thanks for the mention!!! =)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I can't imagine how hot it must be in Tokyo right now. We have 17 degrees here atm, with so much rain coming down and strong wind. I'm freezing while replying to your comment, hahaha! I really hope I can see some Momiji still in November :-)

Thanks! Some of the pieces are really cute, whereas others are so ugly I always wonder whether there are really people who buy it :-)

Can't wait to be in Tokyo and to see you! :-) Surely you can give me some very good advice XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! :-) Well, most of the pieces from Six are really pretty while others are not :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! :-) I'm always so unsure whether to put fotos of myself on the Net, but it seems you guys liked it, why not post more in the future?? :-))

I'd be so glad to work together with you! Come to Japan with me and we will look for a job together :-) Or maybe we should open our own store, hahahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke für deinen Kommentar! Wo bist du denn im Moment??
Ja, die Sachen sind schon recht günstig und auch teilweise hochwertig. Also ein gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis! Im Moment ist auch Summer Sale, also gibt's vieles noch günstiger! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wow, they are even in Singapore?? I didn't know that. I thought they have their shops only in europe. See, I don't know anything about the company I'm working for, hahahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Come to Germany!! :-) No, Im glad you have access to our products in The Netherlands, too!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it is acually a bracelt clock, hahaha! When people see it the first time they think it's a bracelet only. I alos love to blog a lot lately, I guess I'm in my creative phase atm XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I also lovve to buy Sale goods, they are so cheap! I think every girl would enjoy working in a jewelry shop, hahaha! It's been raining a lot lately, right? I'm also kinda depressing, but I don't like heat, so I'm totally fine with that :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, danke! Ich kenne das auch, wenn man aus einem Laden gar nicht mehr rauswill :-) Das habe ich z. B. immer im Kiddy Land in Japan XD Die haben unglaublich viele Character Goods, da möchte man sich am liebsten den Korb voll machen und ohne zu bezahlen rausmarschieren XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks, dear, you've become one of my most frequent commenters, I really appreciate that! Thanky ou for always reading my scribblings :-)) I love your posts, too!

Wow, a Uniqlo in London??? So I don't even need to go to Japan if I can go to the Uniqlo around the corner, hahahaha! Definitely must come to London! To see you and to o shopping! :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :-)) There is definitely much cleaning to do, cause as you said, many customers try the jewelry on, and then put it just somewhere. I always ask myself whether they are just stupid or do it intentionally, hahahaha! Well, nothing helps, customers are the kings, right?? (Is there a proverb like this in English??)

Thanks for liking my coordi! But it is miiiiiiiiles away from the quality of your coordinates, I still have to learn so much to improve my style in fashion :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! I'm happy to read such warm words!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, so now you're a father to that cute rabbit! :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! :-) I wish you good luck in job hunting! I live in a big city, so there are maybe more jobs avaiable here. Yeaterday f. e. I discovered that my favourite interiour shop is recruiting for staff again, why couldn't they have done so earlier?? Damn it! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it is much fun indeed! I really enjoy the working hours there! :-)

I will post a pic of my clock soon, as you wish! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, this compliment means alot to me, cause it's coming from you, one of my very few male readers, hahaha!

There is indeed some shop lifting! Sometimes I find loose pieces on the ground or empty boxes, that's really sad... But I think most of the customers are really honest and don't steal.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

No problem, I love the necklace! It was my first giveaway win! :-))

PrincessRuki hat gesagt…

Dein Outfit ist sooo süß *__*
Klar wenn ichs vor November schaffe sag ich dir bescheid.^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, danke danke! :-) Das ist sehr lieb! Würde mich sehr freuen, dich mal in real life zu treffen :-)

Janie hat gesagt…

That shop is so cute~! I wish I could go there haha :D I love to knit too and you and your blog have really inspired me! Have a great time in Japan!!

-Janie :3

Angie hat gesagt…

that's facing my neighbors' garages haha. my condo is pretty small in cali but our houses in the midwest were huge! it's seems land doesn't cost much in the states. i would much rather live in exciting europe :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you for taking your time and leave me a lovely comment here! :-)) Yeah, knitting is really a good way to waste some time :-) Have fun!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, come to Europe, the rents here will make you think that you have it soo good in the US XDDDD Specially in the bigger cities the rents are really high for only 50 to 60 square meters :-( I wanna own a house later on, but for that I've gotta save so muc money, hahaha!

Angie hat gesagt…

aww thank you sweetie :D :D photo shoots really are fun hehe. i love bouncing around and luckily the neighbors are nice and don't judge too much hehe. they can stare all they want i'm not ashameddd xD

NeNe hat gesagt…

hey <3
bitte bitte hehe :D
ich mag dein blog so <3
ah ich bin aus japan schon wieder zurück seit ca. 2 wochen...oh man...ich wollt gar nich mehr weg ><
sag mir einfach dann wann du nächstes jahr fliegen solltes und evtl. können wir uns ja dann mal treffen ^^/ <3
bis denn <3

Ken hat gesagt…

thanks for your support and kind words~

thanhthao hat gesagt…

No need to thank me! You're totally welcome! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, das kenne ich, die drei mal, die ich schon da war, war der der letzte Tag immer der schlimmste, wenn man sich auf den Weg zum Flughafen machen musste...

Ich bin ab Nov für ein ganzes Jahr da, also ist die Chance bestimmt groß, sich mal in T zu treffen! :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, same with me, I don't care if people stare, but I know many gilrs who have problems with that :-( Cool that you have nice neighbours, I've always had bad ones whom I hardly speak to, XD

NeNe hat gesagt…

ja....der letzte tag war echt schlimm, zumal da noch so einige sachen passiert sind die einen wirklich davon beinahe abhielten zurück zu fliegen ;_____;
oh wie cool! ein ganzes jahr!! ich möcht auch hehe :D
was machst du in dem jahr?
na klar, das mit dem treffen klappt bestimmt!!! <3
ich möcht nächstes jahr für nen monat nach Tokyo gehen ^^
<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, sind euch noch tolle Sachen passiert am letzten Tag?? :-)) Wie schön!

Ich mache Working Holiday ab Nov, weil ich jetzt mit dem Studium fertig bin (hab meinen Bachelor of Arts) und erst mal keine Lust auf den Master habe :-) Ich hoffe ich halte ein ganzes Jahr durch, weil dort Urlaub machen und dort zu leben auch wieder zwei Paar Schuhe sind, aber ich bin ganz zuversichtilich! :-) Klar, kannst auch du ein ganzes Jahr rüber mit dem Working Holiday Visum! Ich würde dir aber empfehlen Japanisch zu lernen, wenn du das vorhast, es erleichtert einfach einiges, und das fängt bei der Jobsuche schon an :-)

Ich würde mich auf jeden Fall freuen, dich mal zu treffen, es ist wohl eher wahrscheinlicher, dass wir uns in T sehen, als dass ich mal nach Brandenburg komme XD

Kommentar veröffentlichen