Freitag, 13. August 2010

Sushi for free XD

First of all, I'm so sorry for the sudden problems with the new comment system and the inconvinience it has caused all of you. I checked Disqus site again and could restore some comments already, some of them are still missing. But it says that they are queued for importing to Disqus, so I think most of the comments will return, but it will just take a while. Thank God, I was so devastated about loosing the comments... I'm also sorry that there are problems to comment as blogger user as well, I made some test comments while logged off at Disqus and it seems you have to have to enter your name and email just once and then it will remember the data for commenting next time. At least it just worked a sec ago. If there are still any problems please let me know! 

About the title of this post: my sis and me went to a sushi restaurant yesterday, cause we got a voucher for a free sushi set! It was quite good, and we saved about 15 Euros with the voucher :-) And because I like to post food pictures so much, here you are! :-)

Yakitori

One of the plates was for free :-)

I was tagged by London's Beauty for a question and answers game, thanks for that! Here are her questions:
 
1)If your mum and your boyfriend/girlfriend jumped in the river, who'd you save first?
    I save my mum, cause I have no boyfriend, hahaha.

2)Would you rather be really white and pale or really tanned [tangoed]?
    White of course, I'm Asian, XDD

3)Family or Friends?
    Both, I can't decide :-)
 
4)If your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you, would you give him/her a second chance?
    Depends on the situation, but generally no, I think :-(
 
5)Hugs or Kisses?
    Hugs, I love hugs!
 
6)What country do you want to be in right now?
    Japan, of course <33
 
7)If you saw someone drop 5grand on the floor, would you chase after him and give it back ?
    Yes, I'm an honest person, and since I know how hard it is to earn money myself!
 
8)Strawberries and chocolate or strawberries and cream? :))
    I don't like strawberries :-)) But I love chocolate and cream! <33
 
9)If you were to bury something in the ground, wait for 30 years and dig it back up, what would it be?
     I don't know but maybe something's that is unimportant to me, lol. Don't wanna bury my important stuff in the ground
 
10)What do you do if you see an animal cross the road? [LOL my brother made this question up, I ran out of questions to ask, I think it was suppose to be a joke.]
       I'd try to rescue it, of course, without getting myself in danger :-)
 
Rules:
People who are tagged must answer the 8 questions, make their own 8 questions and pass it to 8 Blogger buddies, to continue the cycle!
 
Naka
Saving Capulet
Fellicia Marcelina
Angie
Riechan
Ami
Ken
Nic Nic

Here are my questions: (not very creative, I know, hahaha)
1) Summer or winter?
2) Lush or The Body Shop?
3) K-Pop or J-Pop?
4) Batman or Superman?
5) San-x or Sanrio?
6) Hägen Dasz or Ben&Jerry's?
7) What's your favourite bubblegum flavour?
8) What was/is your best subject at school?
 
Have fun answering! :-)

30 Kommentare:

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

the Jpaanese food looks good. especially now that I have been in Australia for a couple of weeks. ;-) It was interesting to read your answers to the questions. :-)

Katharina hat gesagt…

Das Sushi sieht toll aus! Ich hab noch nie Yakitori gegessen *~*

Hier ist übrigens der Link zu der Ausstellung, aber mir ist eingefallen, dass die Montags garnicht auf haben. http://www.schwermut-und-schoenheit.de/sus/pages/ausstellung.html Sowas dummes! Naja, mal sehen ob ich da nächste Woche noch hingehe.

Riechan hat gesagt…

ooh ^^ thanks for tagging!
The first dish is that yakitori? If it is, yum ^^ I have never tried sushi before so don't know if it's good :D

Huong hat gesagt…

free sushii! I'm always up for that, unfortunately I haven't come across a voucher for free sushi. When you eat strawberries and choc/cream, you can't taste the strawberry flavour :P

Rick hat gesagt…

That food looks soooo good--I haven't had dinner just yet! But I did have sushi for lunch and it did not look as nice as your's and I bet it didn't taste as good either....but it wasn't bad.

Oh no, if you get the comments back I'm going to have to be careful not to repeat myself. I'm not sure I can! I hope you'll forgive me when you're suffering through me telling you the same crazy thing for the 4th time. LOL!

PS - The new system is remembering me now, so I don;t have to enter the name and e-mail address anymore. Cool. =)

Nakasnet hat gesagt…

Oh i can't wait to post these questions and the sushi looks so yummy ^^

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

That's so great you could get the sushi for free! I don't think that that amount of sushi is worth 15 euros ever XO but sushi is so expensive outside Japan because its a trend item haha.

The answers you had were so interesting to read. If someone dropped money in front of me, sadly I have to admit I would try to keep it if I'd get away with it haha!

Mari hat gesagt…

I'm glad you'll get your comments back!

Your food pictures always make me crave food, even when I'm not hungry >.<

Ribka hat gesagt…

I love food post LOL
btw I love chocolate too :P

Onlyshinya hat gesagt…

awwwww lecker!! *0*
Ich will auch*_____*
schön dass ihr so einen schönen Tag hattet^^

ich hab vor mit ein paar freunden bald mal Karaoke in Düsseldorf zu machen, magst du dann auch kommen?^^
wäre sicher lustig :3
genauer termin steht aber noch nicht fest :3

wünsch dir noch einen schönen Tag<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thanks! I'm glad you liked my answers :-) I'm craving for japanese food almost everyday XDD But soon you will be back to Japan and then you can it everyday again, me as also! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Was, du hast noch nie Yakitori gegessen?? Das müssen wir ändern, spätestens im Frühjahr 2011 wenn du mich in Tokyo besuchen kommst!

Ja, sag einfach Bescheid, wann du gehen möchtest und ich sage dann, ob ich mitkann! Nächste Woche muss ich fast jeden Tag arbeiten, leider...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You're welcome! Yes the first dish is Yakitori! I really hope you can try Sushi soon! It is THE Japanese dish known throughout the world! You need to try it at least once! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I was lucky my older sis gave that voucher to us, hahahaha!

Really, I don't taste any strawberries if I eat it in that combination?? Have to try that out!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay, it does not only look good but it was also good! (Well, not as good as the ones I usual have in my favourite sushi restaurant but anyway XD) Hope you got a nice dinner later from/with your family?? :-)

No problem, I forgive you, hahaha! I really hope everything's fine now with the new comment system, and the older comments are slowly returning one by one! Phewwww, I'm so relieved!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The yakitori looks delicious! I'm craving for some Japanese curry right now!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'll be waiting for your next post! :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

No, the sushi was kinda overpriced in that restaurant... I could get thrice the amount for that price in Japan! :-)) Hope you're enjoying the food from over there, how's your diet btw??

I was aslo struggling with myself whether to take the money and run or give it back, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, me to! Im so relieved! :-))

Oh no, this is not what I intended to when I post food pictures XDD It must be specially bad for people who are on a diet, hahaha! But japanese food is really healthy, so one don't have to worry :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Me, too, so we have something in common, hahaha:-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

The Yakitori was really delicious. I could have had about 10 sticks more, hahahaha, so much I loved it! Ahh, It is Curry rice, right? we have all the ingredients for curry rice at home, maybe I should cook it tonight as dinner?? :-))

Did I tell you already that I'll write a letter to you at the beginning of the week?? I'm quite busy at the weekends, that's why.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Shou-chan, bist du das??? Oder doch nicht? Seit ich das neue Comment System hab, muss ich wieder lernen wer wer ist, hahaha! Weil ich nur die Blogger Namen gewohnt bin! :-))

Klar wäre ich gerne dabei! Ich singe zwar sehr schlecht, hab aber immer sehr viel Spaß beim Karaoke :-)) Sag mir einfach Bescheid!!

Nicole hat gesagt…

oh wow!! food looks great! even better one plate is for free!! xD and yess!!! twin items for us pls!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay, eating for free always tastes best, hahaha! :-)) Okay, I'll think about twin items for us, I'll get them when I'm in Japan!

Angie hat gesagt…

ooo so fun! thanks for tagging me hehe. i'm going to answer right here before i forget!

1) Summer or winter?
Summer! I don't ever want it to end!
2) Lush or The Body Shop?
The Body Shop because Lush smells really funny and all the crazy letters make me dizzy when I walk into the store haha
3) K-Pop or J-Pop?
K-Pop is more trendy nowadays I guess. I like both :)
4) Batman or Superman?
Batman! Christian Bale looks so good punching people in the face haha
5) San-x or Sanrio?
San-x? I don't know the difference :3 I like chi chai monchan best
6) Hägen Dasz or Ben&Jerry's?
Ooo this is hard! B&J has cooler flavours
7) What's your favourite bubblegum flavour?
Hmm ionno :D I liked doublemint a lot as a kid
8) What was/is your best subject at school?
Anthropology, psychology, languages, music etc. Weird that I'm a biology major eh?

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey, wow, thanks for answering the questions right here! :-)) It was a pleasure reading them! The difference between san-x and sanrio are the charcters they produce, f. ex. Hello Kitty is from sanrio where as Rilakkuma is from san-x :-) But they have both very cute characters!

Sopher Gopher hat gesagt…

Yay free food! I love free food heheh
I like your questions XD

hkittygirl hat gesagt…

The yakitori looks so tasty!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, free food tastes best! :-))
Thanks for liking my questions, if you like you can answer to them! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was , it was! You've gotta try it, too, if you have access to any japanese restaurant!

Kommentar veröffentlichen