How was your weekend? I had a very relaxing one, my older sis, Mum and me went to the Harz Region in northern Germany to visit some friends. I took the chance to visit my penpal Melanie for the first time (we know each other already for 3 years now but never had the chance to visit), she lives about 15 minutes away by car from the place where my Mum has their friends. Melanie is such a nice person, she has a beautiful 8 month old baby boy! We had a lovely time, chatting each other's ears off :-) Have a foto:
Melanie and me. Don't mind my aweful bad hair day or how destroyed I must look like after a more than 3 hours drive in the car at 150km per hour, hahaha!
The air is very fresh in the Harz compared to the city where I live, there is so much green everywhere and it is so beautifully silent, hahaha! I sometimes miss this life, cause I was once from such a small village, too. But after moving to the city over 10 years ago I got used to it so soon that I can't imagine myself living in such a place anymore XD So much as I love being on the countryside, I've become too much of a city girl :-) (Yeah, I will live in of the most biggest cities of the world soon). But for relaxing it is ideal, I spent most of my Sunday on the terrace of my Mum's friend's house :-)
Last Friday, my lil sis, brother and Lara went to the cinema to see Inception! It was one of the most interesting and cool movies I've seen lately! I won't write anything about it here, maybe many of you want to watch it as well. I can only recommend it! I had to stare at Leo's scare above his eye all the time since my friend mention it before, hahaha! And watch out for a gy named Arthur, he's really kinda cool (just as you said, Käthe :-)
I ordered myself a new laptop which I will take to Japan with me. It also has a webcam on it, so I will learn how to use Skype to stay connected with my family and friends while I'm in Japan. So if anyone of you bloggers want to skype with me, feel free to do so, as soon as I've got an account! I'd love to practise some English with you! :-)) Oh, this is the baby I've ordered, it must be here tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Can't wait to decorate with stickers and stuff, hahaha!
Oh, just one more thing! To all of you who are in Tokyo right now, be sure not to miss Sara Mari's Lady Meetup in Shibuya this Saturday! Words cannot describe how much I wanna be there to meet all those cool and lovely ladies. Well, I'll be there in spirit! Enjoy the day, girls! Okay, that's it for today, I've gotta get to work now!






35 Kommentare:
I need to watch inception! everyone has watched it. mmm.. That laptop looks slick :) Love it, it looks a bit like mine.
Aww it's nice that you get to meet up with your fellow bloggers and penpals. It'd be so great if all bloggers live a bit nearer to each other, then there would be a massive meetup. :PP
The laptop looks cool, hope you will have a lot of fun with it. :-)
My sister and me wanted to watch Inception, too, last week on Sunday, but we were too lazy to go. A friend of me was the Friday before and seeing her on Monday she asked whether we have been, I said no, and she said, we should not go, she found it boring and too long. So just the opposite from you! LOL
I made a lazy Sunday yesterday....so it was quite relaxing,too. :-)
oh wow, you look gorgeous and i love what you are wearing :D im glad u had a fun and relaxing time while visiting your friend. that laptop is also HOT! :D
Haha, thank you for not telling me the story of Inception - maybe Im gonna watch it this weekend! Can't wait!!!
Its so cool that you're gonna live in one of the biggest city in the world soon! Now I'm living in countryside, so I often get bored and feel I wanna move to Tokyo :)
And yes, I have skype too! Mine is Pookie0712. Let's chat sometimes!
Inception was AMAZING!! :3
I wish I could go to Japan~!
Thats so amazing and great you could meet your friend after 3 years of penpaling! And I'm glad to hear that you got along so fine and naturally. I know that alot of times people find me disappointing or something after we meet in real life, because after the meeting they never contact me again...
It's very good that you got a laptop with a webcam, because skype is a great way to stay connected with family back home. Although my mom likes to chat too much...
Gosh, I was going to say you look great, until you told me you didn't! I'm glad you two got on so well...it must be fun to finally meet someone you sort of already know.
ohh i really want to see inception too!
wow it looked like you had fun meeting your penpal! awesome, its really hard to keep in touch these days!
i wish i could go to shibuya =P
It's nice to relax isn't it. Must of been great to meet your pen pal but a bit weird isnt it as your meeting for the first time but know each other so well.
That's so toll you got to meet up with your pen friend after being in touch for so long!
inception is just pure awesomeness.joseph gordon-levitt(arthur) is such a cutie <3
I caught Inception and it was a great movie! Not to mention that Leonardo and Joseph Gordon-Levitt look handsome in there! XD
Hope your laptop reaches you soon! Or perhaps you have received it? Haha.
I want to watch Inception too. People cant stop talking how cool the movie is :D.
I'm glad you had a great weekend ^-^
The laptop is so cute *-*
good you had a relaxing weekend ^^
mine was good too!
Lovely laptop you got. be sure to post a picture when you attack it with stickers and such :D
I was wondering if that would be a good movie,maybe a trip to the cinema next week ^^.
Oh, I have skype too so if you want to talk, just add me ^^ (I'll email it)
@London's Beauty
Yeah, it would be great if we were to live more near to each other, right? I really hope I can travel the world and visit all of you lovely bloggers!
Really, your laptop looks similar? Post a pic, girl! :-)
@Jenny
Yeah, relaxing and lazy weekends are the best, right? The next Monday is slways to come, so :-)
Inception may not be for everyone as everybody has a different taste in movies. I for myself really love such movies! :-))
@Saving Capulet
Thanks for saying, so but actually I am no fashionable at all! :-) I sometimes stand in front of my closet asking myself what shall I wear today hahaha! You are by far more fashionable than me! :-))
@Pookie0712
Yeah, let's talk sometime on Skype! It will be a good practise for my Japanese and your English, hahaha!
Hope you'll have much fun watching Inception. It was so great that me and sis consider goin to the cinema again! :-)
Come to Tokyo with me! :-) We could do a flatsharing, hahaha!
@The Sopher Gopher
Inception was great, right? I'm glad you enjoyed it, too!
You will have the chance to come to Japan as well! I mean, when I was younger I also dreamed of going there so many times, now I've been there so often, hahaha! Just be sure to practise Japanese, it will be hard if you can't speak it :-)
@Sara Mari
Yea, it was so geat to finally meet her, although we kinda knew each other so well :-)
What, are those people stupid, hahahaha! I think I won't be dissapointed when we finally get to meet, I think we can get along very well! You're such a cute and lovely girl, one really has to like you!
Let's Skype if you find sometime in Japan or when you're back to Minnesota, we just have to think about the time difference! :-) It will be a good practise for my English, hahaha.
@RicAdeMus
Thanks for saying so! :) I really appreciate it! :-) It was great to meet her, we got along well, cause we knew each other so well for 3 years now. It's better than meeting someone you don't know at all, and have to introduce everything about yourself :-)
@Nic Nic
Hope you get to se the movie, too! You won't be dissapointed.
It is really hard to keep in touch, but I really try my best, because keeping contact is really worth it! :-)
@Ken
Yeah, come to Tokyo and visit me! I can show you around in Shibuya and everwhere you want to! :-) We can even go to Akiba to see AKB48, hahaha! (Or is it too difficult to get tickets?) XD
@Jenny
Thanks, it was really toll! XD I wish I could see you, too in Japan!
@Ami
Thanks, it was really relaxing! The meeting was great, too :-) How are you and Claire? Hope you're fine.
@yummyicecream
Yeah, we love Arthur, he's really handsome and cute!
@Pei Hoon
Yeah, the actors did a great job, right? I really loved Arthur, he was the most handsome in the movie :-)
My laptop arrived! Actually I'm replying to all of your comments on it, right now!
I will write the letter to you beginning of next week, so just be a little patient, okay?
@Ribka
It is definitely a movie you shouldn't miss! So great, with a cool story and handsome actors, hahaha!
@Bommie
Thank you, you're so cute!!
@Riechan
Thanks, surely I'll post a pic of my new laptop. And you should really watch the movie, it is worth it!
Yeah, lets Skpye from time to time! :-)) It will be fun!
This is a test comment
Second test comment
again test comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen