Hello friends! Are you enjyoing your sunday? I haven't blogged for a while cause this week was full of work, I had to work almost everyday, and when I returned I just managed to leave comments on your blogs and that's it. No email replies, no blogging and no other things done on the Net. I have to look for a flight now the next days, and make a contract for my international health insurance. My sis is leaving for Japan in less than 3 weeks from now on, can't believe how fast time's flying now!
Have some random fotos: On Friday (my day off work :-) I met my friend Anne in Cologne. She is actually my penpal for over 5 years now, but we became really good friend with the time and meet here and then. We went to a sushi bar, Starbucks and chatted a lot :-)
The famous Cathedral of Cologne
The running sushi bar!
I just love miso soup, could drink it all day long!
Some of the sushi we had
Bonus shot: my Kitty bracelet watch
Some fellow bloggers wanted to see my Kitty bracelet watch, so here you are! There is an interesting story to tell about that clock. I have it since about 5 years now, and I still love it so much. The best watch I'd ever had. Some weeks ago, I put it into the pocket of my jeans, and forgot to take it out before tossing the jeans to the laundry. You can maybe guess what happened: it was washed at 40 degrees in the washing machine. I was devastated, of course it was kinda broken then. I wanted to take it to the watchmaker to have it saved a few days later, but then I saw it was working again! A miracle happened! Something similar happend to my ipod in February, too! Seems my electronic devices love me so much they return from the dead XDDD Have a nice start to the new week!



26 Kommentare:
Cologne look so nice! And i love the sushi adventure! :-)
She's your penpal for 5 years?! that's very long :P It's so great that you finally get to meet her. mm.. sushii.
aww your hello kitty bracelet/watch is super cute. I always forget to check my pockets before putting it into the washing machine.
i love your watch ^^ and the running sushi bar is so cool i wanna go to one ^^
Ah, Cologne is always worth to go and spend a nice day there! I love this city. And although I am not a religious person I use to go through Cologne's Dome as I like the impressing architecture!
PS: Hmmmmm, disques is curious they do not let me comment with my blogger name!
*whew* You got lucky with your Hello Kitty watch and iPod! The Cathedral of Cologne is gorgeous and of course sushi always rocks! :D
P.S The event was held here in Los Angeles
awwww I was in cologne on saturday and had sushi too :3
your pics look so good, sushi seemed to be delicious :3
oh wow! i wish my devices are just like yours lolol! and yay for miso soup! my boyfriend loves miso soup, i didn't like it at first but in every meal me makes me finish my soup so eventually it grew on me, now i loove miso soup xD
The Cathedral is so beautiful, wow! I've never had such luck with items going through the wash--I really glad you didn;t lose the watch.
It is, right? I'm impressed every time I go to Cologne. Yeah, I was so happy about the watch! I probably wouldn't have bought another, hahahaha!
It was just pure luck, I guess the next time something like that happens it will be broken for sure XD I also know some kinda food I didn't like very much at the beginning, but I slowly got used to it, and now I looooove it. Good thing that I liked Miso from the beginning on, and you should thank your bf for making you love it! :-))
Yeah, we could eat Sushi the whole day, right?? The problem is that in those running sushi bars you just have to stretch out your hand to get yourself a new plate, and seeing the whole food in front of your eyes all the time makes you even more hungrier! :-))
Wow, the event was in LA??? How great! So Rila-san is also popular in the States? Cool. Yeah, I guess I was very lucky with my items :-))
I'm sorry Jenny for the inconvienience disqus has caused you! But at least it should remember your username and email now, so that next time you only need to press the comment button! :-))
Yeah, Cologne is also very near Düsseldorf, so I can go there whenever I want, just takes me about 30 minutes :-) The cathedral is really impressive, right?
Thanks!! Come to Japan and visit me, and I take you to some running sushi bars! :-))
Actually, I've met her before a few times, so it wasn' the first time in Cologne. In September I'll visit her in her home countryside village, looking forward to that! :-)
I remember myself now everytime to look inot the pockets, to prevent something ike this to ever happen again! XD
It s really nice, the city was full of tourists :-))
yay for reviving technology hehe :D i'm glad it works out okay the watch is so cute! my mom washed her phone before too and it came out clean and working great xD
Yeah, some people are way too lucky sometimes! :-) Wish that could be like this every time, hahaha!
phewww to the watch lol...and the food looks so yummy, it makes me want to eat sushi ^__^
Lucky you to have your bracelet watch working again! ;)
The Cathedral looks magnificient! I would love to visit Europe someday because I really love to see these structures and building.
Looking at your sushi photo makes me wanna eat them!
Hope you had sushi, lol! Whenever I see other blogger's food pics I get hungry, too! :-)
Yeah, I guess I was really lucky! :-) You are always welcome to Germany!! If you are here I'd love to show you around! :-))
Looks like a beautiful city! cute bracelet :D Sounds like you had a great time!!
Yeah, it was great :-)) Thank you so much for always leaving me such lovely comments, Nic! I really appreciate it!
Kommentar veröffentlichen