Hello, friends, my new baby arrived two days ago and I finally found some time to post about it! Actually I'm writing this post with it right now. I'm absolutly in love with my new laptop, it is so chic and easy to handle with. Have some fotos:
Still no stickers on it, but I will decorate it soon :-)
Sorry for the flash! (The right white one belongs to my sis)
Everything's just so new, I've gotta get used to it soon! :-)) I finally also installed Skype, so now we can also talk to each other! If you want, you can add me, of course, my username is thanh.thao14 (can't wait to try out my new webcam and of course to chat with you!)
Bonus pic for today! I got a cute letter from the wonderful Naka! Thanks my dear, I really love your letters and I've grown so attached to you, although we "only" know each other from the Net! I'll reply to you soon!
She sent me lovely deco sticker, thanks a bunch! I'll use them thouroughlly :-)
Okay, see you lovelies soon and let's skype! I've go no work the next two days. Yeah, so there's enough time to blog and skype :-)
EDIT: I finally managed to install the new comment system Disqus a few minutes ago, but by doing so all previous comments were somehow deleted :-((( I feel so sorry for loosing all of your precious comments, maybe I can restore them, let's see. If not I wanna thank you all for always leaving me your lovely comments until now, I've read each and everyone of them, and was honestly always so happy to have your warm words. Please continue commenting and supporting me and my blog. With the new comment system I can reply to your responses more easily and quick XD



17 Kommentare:
Oooooh, dein neuer Laptop ist sooo cool. Ich will auch nen Roten *-*
Übrigens hab ich meine Note seit...dieser Woche irgendwann. Hast du deine auch schon?
Ich hab dich ma bei Skype hinzugefügt, vielleicht können wir bald mal telefonieren? ^-^
wuwahhh lovely new laptop and I love your color!!! i have Skype on my netbook but i never get around using it hahahaha....
Congrats on getting your new laptop, it looks very lovely and great! I love the color, I wish mine was something other than black. Well I have a netbook which is pink, but its not so convenient to use besides web surfing haha.
Oh I can't wait to see how you use the deco stickers!
Aww, so cool <3
I would love to chat with you through skype but my micro is awful and barely works <.<
Thanks! :-)) I still did not try out Skype yet, but I hope I can do so soon! :-) Still gotta work out how it works.
Yeah, it is really stupid, but I still hope I can restore them. I've considered Intense Debate as well, but as I've heard bad stuff about it I decided for Disqus...but there are also problems with that, it seems. I try my best to repair it asap.
Danke, schön, dass es dir sogut gefällt. Wir sollten mal ins Staba mit unseren Netbooks :-)) Heute hats echt viel Spaß gemacht, sollten wir öfters machen, nächstes Mal dann allerdings mit weniger Geld ausgeben, hahaha!
Ja, ich habe schon einige Beschwerden bekommen wegen dem Comment System :-(( Ich versuche alles, um die ganzen Fehler rauszubekommen, notfalls muss ich meinen Bruder wieder fragen...
Oh yeah, let's try it! It will be the first time for m as well. It is really easy to install it, even I managed to do it! So, let's go for it! :-))
Isn't it?? I'm devastated about the comments... I'm also so sorry for all the inconvinience the new comment system has caused all of you, I always thought it was so simple, and now everything's in chaos. I'll try my best to restore the comments, if that's still possible, and to take out all the mistakes, promise! :-))
Too bad the micro is broken...if not we could have skyped! :-))) I'd love to talk to you! :-))
Hahahaha, me too! :-)))
Thanks for that advice! It really helped, some comments could be restored, but some are still missing... On the Disqus page they tell me this: Current status: Import in progress. It started importing at 16 minutes ago. Maybe I can still hope that the comments are not lost yet but only need som time to import?? I'm praying for that! :-)
Thanks! It is quite fast, but I have to get use to the mouse pad of a laptop, I usually use an normal mouse, hahaha!
Your new laptop looks very nice. I hope it works well. :-)
It works well!! :-)) I'm really glad I got it! :-)
I wanna see your laptop decorated :D
I want to decorate mine...but I'm not sure if I should
I will post a picture as soon as I've got any good ideas how to decorate it. It should be something cute and well thought. Well, why not?? It is your personal computer, and you can decide what to do with it. I think decorations make it even more personal :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen