I can't believe it, it is almost done! I only have to write the conclusion chapter (about 3 pages) now, and then I will be finished! Then I will have it proof-read, printed out and binded. Are you interested in seeing my paper? Then I will share some fotos later, my deadline is April, 16. Honestly, I don't care about the mark I will gain for my final acadamic paper, I am just happy it will be done soon (hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday).
Then, I also can't believe it's my birthday this week on Thursday. I will become 23 years old. I really feel old now, especially after having met some Japanese exchange students (see pics below) from our partner university in Nagoya the last weeks. Many of them just started their German studies and were only about 19 years old. I can't even remember anymore, what I did with 19 except for having finished high school at that time around. And now I am almost finished with university. Time is flying too fast. Can you remember what it was like whan you were at my age? Or if you are at my age now, what you did when you were younger, let's say about 18, 19?
Anyway, have some pics from our last meeting at university, before they left for Japan:
Our group pic, of course there were more exchange students, but they were still eating in the canteen :-)
Me, Mai (she is so pretty!) and my friend Lara
Okay, I hope I will have some good news the next days when I post again. I will give my best now at the final spurt!



9 Kommentare:
I feel the way about textiles, I don't care about my mark anymore I just want it to be finshed XD
and nice photos :3
time is flying too fast for me too!
You make me miss being a student. There are a lot of times that I wish I were still in school. What's your paper about?Ü
♣
Happy Almost Birthday sweetie.
May you have more reasons to smile .. more blessings for ya and everything good that you want in life. Cheers!
That is such great news about the paper!!! Watch out for the typos. ;P
I don't know what it is like to really be 23. At that time I was married, working, and going to school 4 nights a week. A few months after turning 23 I learned I would be a father before I turned 24. What a crazy time!
Enjoy this time in your life--especially right AFTER the paper is done!!! =)
I'm glad to hear about your paper! That's great^^
Those photos are great, it must have been such a fun experience!
I think I'm like you when you were 19; just finished high school. I'm basically slacking at home while waiting for the universities result (whether i get accepted into their course).
Anyway, happy birthday in advance and enjoy your birthday! :)
Good luck on your paper and happy upcoming birthday!! =D
Waaa I'm so glad you're almost done! Gambare~!
^^ I hope you post pictures of it later! Good luck~!
And the group picture is so cute, it must have been great >w<b
lol i feel old too.. . lol and i'm older than you... haha it doesnt seem like it
When I was 23? Well, I still lived with my parents and my sister, was planning to move on my own during the next year. I was working for 1 year in a new company (I am still there, 10 years this month!). My family and me made a holiday journey to Crete and we did not like it. Our favourite Greek island is Rhodes. It was one of the hottest summer ever, we had days in summer which went up to nearly 40°C! Do you remember this? Okay, maybe I should tell you it was in 2001. :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen