Donnerstag, 11. März 2010

Happy Birthday! :-)

Thanks everyone for your nice comments on my last post! I will look for other fotos like that in my files, maybe there are some more! :-) Today I just worked on my paper, now I am at proud 21 pages! Somehow I had a flow of motivation today, hope this will keep on going! If it goes on like this, I am sure to be finished before my birthday. Btw, birthday, Congratulations, RicAdeMus! I hope you have a happy bitrhday. I am so glad I got to know you! Thanks for your kind words each time. This is for you!

 I just found the photo, so this is not baked by me! But I would have loved to bake a cake for you (then eat it by myself, hahaha!) Actually, this is a Christmas Cake XDDD

4 Kommentare:

Ricademus hat gesagt…

OMG!!! This is so wonderful! That looks much better than my real cake--and for me it has much fewer calories. LOL Thank you for posting this, it means a lot to me.

Every time you enter a new post I'm reminded how glad I am that I found your blog. =)

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

that cake looks so yummy ^^
i need a flow of motivation atm :p

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh you are so sweet^^

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Die Torte sieht super lecker aus! :D

Kommentar veröffentlichen