Good news, my PC is working normal again, Thank God!! I can post again whenever I want! :-) I promised to post some new photos this time, so here they are!
Last weekend, my sister and me were invited to my friend's place, where I was allowed to wear her precious Kimono. I have never worn a Kimono before, I only wore Yukata last summer in Japan. It was a great experience, but after putting on thousands of layers (which took about 40 minutes), breathing became really hard, hahaha!
I just couldn't remove my beloved glasses, hahaha! :-)
Here's the Obi (which costs about 20,000 (!!!) Yen)
My friend, me and my sister
Just for comparism: this is when we wore Yukata in summer 09 in Japan ( I want my short hair back XD)
Now a photo which doesn't have anything to do with Kimonos or Yukata. Sara Mari encouraged me to post more of my snapshots I made during my trips in Japan.See the first one, it is very similar to the one Sara posted. XDDD
I thought he was kinda cute, and since he was sleeping anyway, I just took his photo. And I absolutely love his school uniform, wheee!!
Okay, enough picture spam for today! Good night!



16 Kommentare:
I can't believe you took a picture of a sleeping stranger!!! LOL, that's great!
Do you need special socks for the sandals?
wow i love the kimono
u look good in it.. i want my own kimono too
Oh that's so cool you could wear kimono, I have never tried that. Yeah it's hard to breath huh? But it looks so lovely on you!
Oh your snapshot is great^^ The boy is indeed cute hehe
Good morning! Well, at least it is morning here. My birthday is Thursday. My only plans are a few lunches with different friends. The first one is today. Free food always tastes better! =)
Woaaaaaaa such a cute kimono...they indeed look very hard to dress >w< but they are sooo beautiful <3
And btw ahahah that strange is so cute~XDD
I'm glad you're back to your blog&pc!^-^
Your PC is back? LOL...I just posted a message wishing it fixed soon. Good to hear! ;)
The kimono and yukata are both so pretty...love the colors. Hehe...love your sneaky pic of that cute boy. :P
awh I think sleeping ppl on the trains are so cute ^^
i love ur hair and the kimono too :3
you look so cute
I'm studying German language at school but I suck at it :(
You look gorgeous in the kimono glasses and all!! I can only imagine how heavy the layers must be on the chest.
@RicAdeMus
Thank you! I will be sure to congratulate you on Thursday then! Ahh, free food, how great!
Actually there are special socks for Kimono called tabi, but I didn't were them :-)
@Tutti Patuti
Thank you so much! I only own a Yukata, so I also want to have a Kimono. But it's too expensive for me, I guess...
@Sara
Thank you!!! I also thought he was kinda cute, so I just took his photo, hahaha!
@minsu
Thank you so much! I am also so glad to be back!
I cannot live without internet for so long, hahaha!
@Shop N' Chomp
Thank you! I am so glad it was fixed so soon. Now I am back and will post as much as I like! :-)
I will try to post more snapshots soon! :-)
@Naka
Thank you so much! And welcome to my blog! Nice from you to follow me! :-)
Good luck with your German Studies!
@Jenny
Thanks a lot! :-) It was very heavy, but a great experience! I would do it another time, too!
@Tutti Patuti
Thank you so much! I only own a Yukata, so I also want to have a Kimono. But it's too expensive for me, I guess...
Kommentar veröffentlichen