Dienstag, 23. März 2010

Random Japan Picture Post

My paper is almost done! I can't really believe it! Still 6 pages to the end (I am at 34 pages atm). Let's hope I manage to get the whole thing done by the end of this week. :-) Thank you everyone for your support until now, it means a lot to me! I will think about a way how I can show my appreciation to you soon, that'a a promise!

Today, I thought it was time again to share some fotos from Japan (2008) with you! They are really random! I just took my camera and took pictures of anything which I thought was worth taking a picture of. Have fun and enjoy!

Kitty sweets from a supermarket in Yokohama
More sweets
Ad for purikura machine with Japanese gals
 Rilakkuma Coffee from a Convience Store called Lawson
Starbucks Macchha (Green Tea) Frappe! 
Plastic models from the Japanese McDonalds asssortment!

I still have tons of such random fotos, so this series will be continued for sure! If you want to see more of them, of course! Sometimes it can be boring to look at fotos another one took, right? Just tell me! XDD
By the way, this is my 40th post! ^0^ Thanks to everyone who was with me the last 40 posts!



25 Kommentare:

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The Sanrio food products look so cute! Love their packagings!

The Rilakkuma coffee cartons look interesting too. Did you bought any of it?

I would love to look at more of your trip photos! I enjoy looking through travel photos because they are always interesting :D

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Photos are always interesting, especially food and travel. LOL

That's great news about the paper!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Yay, thanks for sharing more of your Japan photos, I love seeing them!

When I come across displays like the Hello Kitty sweets, I never know what to choose. It's a serious decision haha!

Oh, I always get the matcha frappe when I am at starbucks in Japan. We have one here in the US too, but they mix it with melon flavor and it's unbearably sweet XP

Haha, those plastic McDonalds display foods!!

Rena hat gesagt…

more more more please! love all your pictures!

<33 rena

R. hat gesagt…

Hello :) I am hopping from Rick's blog. The plastic models almost got me, had you not put the caption that they're plastic, I would have thought they were real! I would like to be blog friends with you if that's okay. Hope all's well on your side of the globe.

Bianca hat gesagt…

heehee cute blog, and haha @ the fake mcdonalds :D

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Hi Thanh! YAY to you almost finishing that paper! :D I never thought of going into Starbucks when I was in Japan to try their Matcha Frappe. Darn! Oh well, next time...hee hee. Happy 40th post!!! Keep the pics coming....

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

You hiked for 7 hours?! I hope I can hike in half an hour...haha! Wish me luck ;) I am doing well, thanks for asking! Hope your week is going nicely.

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ hat gesagt…

hi there cutie!! o(^O^)o

i really like your blog~~~

( rilakkuma is so kawaii!! )

mind to be my friend??

i have followed you ne!! o(^O^)o

i hope you could follow me back ne~~~

www.rabbito-bonbon.tk

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow amazing pictures!^^
and thank you for your comment :)

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

thanks for wanting to swap packages ^__^
please can i have your email?
mines nakasnet@googlemail.com

a love package is wat ever u want it to be kinda like a small surprise lucky bag :p

Gio Ve hat gesagt…

Thank You so much for Your kind comment!
I strongly invite You to give a look at my blog about borders. I have added the view of the border between Hokkaido and Karafuto (Sakhalin) of today and Japan-USSR when hakf Karafuto was Japanese.
Ogenkide!
Pirrando-kara sayounara!

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Ich will Hello Kitty Ramen haben *_____*;

Recomment: danke dir, ich war am Wochenende die ganze Zeit im Bett, ach <3 Mir geht's jetzt wieder viel besser ^^ Ich hoffe du hattest auch ein schönes Wochenende ^^

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Pei

Thank you! I also love cute packaging! Just looking at it, makes you want to buy it!

I bought one of the Rilakkuma coffees, I will post another foto of it soon!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

Okay, so I will post more fotos from now on!
Mainly from my trips to Japan!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sara

Thanks, I love looking at your Japan fotos, too! Yours are much more professional, then mine, they are just amateurish, hahaha!

I will try and post more fotos from my trips from now on. :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Rena

Thank you!! I will do so!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@russ

Thanks for becoming my follower! I would be glad if we became friends! And nice to meet you!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Shop N'Chomp

Thank you! You really have to try the Maccha Frappe next time, it is really good and I highly recommend it! How was hiking btw?

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@rabbito-bonbon

Thank you very much! I followed you, too!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@audrey

Thank you, too! You are always very welcome!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Naka

Thanks! I would love to exchange love packages with you! Looking forward! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Pilland

Thank you! You are a great knitter! I will have a look at your recommended pages soon. :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Ribbonlicious

Danke, ich hatte ein schönes WE! Schön, dass es dir nun besser geht. :-)

Das nächste Mal bringe ich dir was aus Japan mit! XD

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Shop N'Chomp

Thank you! You really have to try the Maccha Frappe next time, it is really good and I highly recommend it! How was hiking btw?

Kommentar veröffentlichen