Samstag, 20. März 2010

Easter is coming nearer!

Hello everyone, are you enjoying a great weekend? It has been too long since my last post, I've been busy with the paper. I have 29 pages finished now, and I plan to get the whole thing done by the end of next week, before my birthday. I think I will come to 40 pages, if everything works out as I have planned.

When I went to town yesterday with my sis and a friend I realized it is Easter soon! You can see the Easter decoration averywhere in the shop's display! I took fotos of the one I liked most. It's from the "Lindt Goldhase" (Golden Bunny from a Sweet and Chocolate company called Lindt, very famous here in Germany). Have a look!

A giant easter bunny plushie (compare it to the chocolate rabbits beneath!)
From the other side :-)
Lol, I think he looks like an evil boss of a great bunny army, who are going to invade our households at Easter time! 
Here is the smaller version which I got to Easter last year. Isn't he cute?

What about the Easter decoration in your countries? Is it even celebrated as much as here? Anyway, have a great weekend my dear readers!

EDIT! Don't miss the giveaway from RicAdeMus! There are two lovely items to win!

EDIT 2: Sara is having an awesome Giveway, too! Be sure to enter to not miss it!

17 Kommentare:

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

i wanna hug it its so cute :3

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

the small bunny plushie looks cuter than the big one in the shop!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh wow, that Lindt easter bunny plush is so impressive hehe! They don't sell the small plushies here however, only the chocolates haha.

The easter decorations and candy have been out here since last month haha. But most people don't use decorations in their homes.

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

We go nuts with Easter stuff here! Stuffed animals, chocolate, baskets, cards, you name it. XD I heart your bunny plushie...hee hee.

Ricademus hat gesagt…

It appears the giant rabbit is commanding a bunny army!!! The smaller version is very cute. Easter is big in the US--the stores are full of chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, marshmallow chicks and bunnies, robin eggs (malted milk eggs covered in chocolate), and almost every type of candy tries to increase its sales by using special Easter-themed packaging.

Thank you for entering and re-posting about the giveaway. I've never done this before so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. You definitely get the maximum number of entries--plus an extra one for being so sweet!

PS - I have not been on-line much lately because things were very busy at work and then I came down with bronchitis, or something. My doctor wants me to get a chest x-ray on Monday morning. Yuck!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Waaa I want that giant bunny!*steals him* kekeke
Good luck with the papers! I'm sure you'll do great!>w<b

Well, in my country (Portugal) Easter is also greatly celebrated - in school, we have the Easter Holidays, that last 2 weeks; and all the shopping malls and stores are decorated with Easter-themes. It's really pretty to see...the bad thing is that all that chocolate really makes a person hungry ( ̄▽ ̄)"

I hope you have a great week~!

someone hat gesagt…

*-* i love rabbits!
so adorable!

I don't celebrate Easter but I do have Easter break and a lot of stores have rabbits and chocolates :3

Good luck with your paper!

Ricademus hat gesagt…

The x-rays are done! But the technician said he couldn't tell me anything--the radiologist has to read them, then send the results to my doctor. Hopefully I'll find out this month. LOL!

Thank you for thinking to check up on me! =)

Tutti Patuti hat gesagt…

happy Easter.
i havent been blogging recently .. i haven't checked up on you. good luck with your paper! ganbatte ne

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Naka

Yeah, it is too cute to be resisted, right?
Especially to people like us who have a soft spot for cute things :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Sara

I didn't know there were Lindt Bunnies in the US, too! But I guess they are sold worlwide at Easter time!

We also don't have any Easter decoration at home, only some chocolate and bunnies XDD
Maybe my sis will bring some flowers, too!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Shop N' Chomp

Thanks! The bunny sends back many greetings to you, and hearts you, too! :-)

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@RicAdeMus

Waa, Thanks for your kind words! The US seems to be stacked with Easter products, too! XDD

There would be no way I won't enter your giveaway! The prizes are so lovely! My chances of winning are low, though. Honestly? An extra entry? How can I take that? Then you must give everyone else an extra, too! We want to stay fair, hahaha!

I hope you'll get the results of the X-Ray soon! I pray that it is not something serious, like pneumonia or so...

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@minsu

Thank you cery much for sharing that information with me! It seems Portugal is big on Easter! XDDD Let's hope we won't gain any weight during Easter! :-)))

Have a great week, too, my dear!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Bommiie

Thanks! I love rabbits, too!
The paper is almost done, at least I hope so!

Have a great week!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@Tutti Patuti

No problem! I am always happy to see your comment, at anytime! :-)

Thank you for your support! The paper is almost finished! (Only about 6 pages left to the end!)

Have a great week!

Kommentar veröffentlichen