Samstag, 13. März 2010

I love Onigiri

Hey everyone, are you enjoying a great weekend? I do, since I decided to take a day off from the paper XD Just have to do more tomorrow then. Today I made some Onigiri, japanese riceballs. I think they are ideal for snacking inbetween. My friend (the one who dressed me up in a Kimono) told me how to do, it is surprisingly simple! Have a picture and get hungry! :-)

15 Kommentare:

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Those look so scrumptious...great job! =D

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I did indeed get hungry haha XD

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

They look delicious!! Did you make the shape using mold or by hand? :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ahh they look really yummy, I never tried before >w<b
I'll try to look at a recipe online so I can do it, I really want to try it xD

someone hat gesagt…

they look delicious!! wanna try them <3

Ricademus hat gesagt…

It worked, I'm hungry! May I please have the two in the back???

I'm glad you had a nice weekend. =)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love making riceball!! Looks delicious~ Good job <3

someone hat gesagt…

I hope you will have time to watch the movie and rest ^3^

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

@ Everyone

Thank you so much!

@Pei

I made them by hand! It is very easy indeed!

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

they look so yummy and cute :3

Anonym hat gesagt…

thank you thanh :)
oh this is so pretty and cute^^

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Die Onigiri sind super schnell zu machen, mache ich auch gerne - mit verschiedenen Geschmacksrichtungen und Seetang antürlich!! :D

Recomment: danke fürs Adden bei LJ, ich schreibe hier bei blogspot mehr. Es geht überweigend um die Fotos ^^

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Thanks, Thanh! I hope you have a lovely weekend too! :D

Sh-Sh-Sh-Shaira! hat gesagt…

Looks yummy wummy in my tummy =)
What else is inside besides rice? ^_^

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!
I really appreciate each and every one of them!

@Shaira

Inside the rice there is a japanese seasoning called "furikake", there are so many different flavours. The two I used here are called "noritama" and "wakame"

Kommentar veröffentlichen