Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hi everyone, I have some good news to share with you! Firstly, my graduation paper is done!!!! In a whole, it has 42 pages, 11 pictures and 10951 words. I can't express in words how relieved I am now. At the moment it is being proof-read, and if everythings free of typos etc. I will have it binded the next week. There shouldn't be anything between me and my Bachelor's degree now! :-))))
Secondly, it is my birthday today! Though the real celebration will be tomorrow, when everyone gathers here. So my birthday post will come the next days!

                                                                   
Have pictures of the cherry blossoms in Japan, which my friend sent me today! I am envious of their beautiful weather...

EDIT: This is not an April Fool's, but it is snowing atm in my town.... :-)))) It has become colder again...

10 Kommentare:

someone hat gesagt…

Aww so pretty! I love cherry blossoms!

HAPPY B-DAY! Have a great day <33
*_*

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Congratulations on finishing your thesis, wow 42 pages! I guess I will have to do something like that as well in the future, I don't want to think about it haha!

And Happy Birthday~! I hope you have a wonderful day^^

R. hat gesagt…

Aww, that is awesome :)
You have lots of reasons to smile about. Congratulations. I know the feeling. And HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a good one. I look forward to your birthday post.

Rena hat gesagt…

HAPPY, MERRY BIRTHDAY THANH!

<33 RENA
rainbowbriteness.blogspot.com

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Happy B-day, honey!!! So sweet of your friend to send you those beautiful pics. And congrats on finishing that paper...yay!

Tutti Patuti hat gesagt…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! enjoy your day!

Ricademus hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday missy! That is such great news about the paper. It's like a major gift to yourself to have that done. Congratulations. =)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ohh first, congratulations!!! You finally finished it!<3

And second HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great great day filled with stuff you love and with the people you love the most~!

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

happy birthday :3
and congrats on finishing your work :3

Shana hat gesagt…

... really, I made this comment 3 times. This blog is trying to be my enemy! D:<
Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *-* I wish you happiness, ribbons, smiles, chocolate and every good thing!
I'm not good at congratulate people, so... :)'' Sorry!
Hm... Today is the birthday of another two friends of mine! It's really nice, no one believes me! XD
Ahn, I don't have anything to say, so... happy birthday again! And maaany kisses for you. :D

Kommentar veröffentlichen