Freitag, 16. April 2010

Wheeee!!

Today the postman ringed at the door to bring me a certain package!!!! At first I thought: what package? I didn't order anything. But then I suddenly knew from whom it might be. XDDD I was so happy when I got it, but it took about 10 minutes before I managed to free the contents from those thousands of layers of cellotape :-))) Thanks for packing it so thoroughly! I had my fun!


It was the first giveaway ever for me to win, so I will always remember it! I will also treasure this beautiful piece of jewelry and wear it thouroughly. Thanks again to Rick who has made a young girl very, very happy. For those who know you and your funny posts, you are a real enrichment to the blogosphere. Thanks again for that beautiful necklace, you made my day!
My next entry will be (hopefully) about the surprise I promised to write about since long ago:-)) Look forward and have nice day (it is already evening here).

12 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow that's such a cute necklace!^-^

Looking forward to your next post!●▽●

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

nice necklace congrats on winning it ^^

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Congrats!! It is gorgeous =D

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The necklace looks beautiful!!

Congratulations for finishing your Bachelor Thesis too! Looking forward to that surprise post and last of all, have a good weekend! :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

I recognize that necklace even from looking at the tiny thumbnail! It's gorgeous! Have you worn it yet?

Margaret hat gesagt…

how gorgeous!!
love your blog
great posts
stop by some time xx

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh that necklace is sooo pretty, it will look so perfect on you^^

Congratulations on winning! That's very exciting^^

Shana hat gesagt…

Hi!
The necklace is really beautiful! And I want to know what is this suprise ç-ç
Ah the Purikura are really nice (yeah, I just saw it right now)! I love it!
I wish I could go to Japan someday and made some. 8D
Kisses for you!

Thanh Thao hat gesagt…

Thanks, everyone!

@XANA
I have already worn it, maybe I should post a foto?? XDDD It is too pretty, it would be a waste to let it in the box :-)

@Shana
I wish we could make some purikura in Japan! Let's meet there! :-)))
I am glad you are looking forward to the surprise post, but I wonder if it will be really a surprise?? ^o^

Ricademus hat gesagt…

I'm so glad it arrived and you like it. When I first bought it I loved it. But then after I started the giveaway I started to have doubts, worried that the winner might not like it. So let me say "WHEW", I'm relieved!

I've been semi-MIA lately, but I hope to be a regular again soon. =)

Lilly hat gesagt…

This necklace is so lovely ^^

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Echt hübsch ^_^

Recomment: Wenn ich nach Düsseldorf fahre (bestimmt in Sommer wieder irgendwann) treffen wir uns zum Shoppen ja? :D Ich brauch wieder ganz viele japansiche Lebensmittel im meinem Vorratslager ^_^ Gaaanz viel Curry <3<3<3

Kommentar veröffentlichen