I got my salary (currently I am working part-time as a home tutor) and what was the first thing I did with the money??
Then I visited my japanese friend who had a birthday surprise for me! A Kireizukikun mug cup and towel! It is one of the newest charcters from san-x, check it out at san-x Net.
But the most important news which have been dominating my whole weekend was that another japanese friend of mine is pregnant! I did not hear from her for about 4 months or so, and then she sent me those kind of explosive message. At first I was really shocked to hear that, because she is only 20 years old, but when I got used to the fact that she is going to become a mother in September, I was really happy for her. Because she had to overcome so many difficulties in her young life, yet she was never giving up. I met her and her bf in September last year, I think he's a good guy and will care for her. If not, I will find myself in the next plane to Japan, since I really love her like she was a memeber of my family. She always gave me a good time while I was in Japan with her. So the next time I'm gonna see her I will see the three of them!
Ai, me, my sis and her bf in Sep 2009. My beautiful friend, I still can't believe it, your life is gonna change, but I am sure everthing will work out! 愛ちゃん、すごく大好きだよ!
My next post will be about Japan again, but I still cannot decide what to write about! So look forward! :-))



18 Kommentare:
LOL, made a big smile when I saw the Jelly Bean photo. If you like it so much, I should give it a shot. Do you have any waking up & getting out of bed ASAP tips? Please share :)
Omg, congrats to your friend!^-^
Hehe, I'm glad to hear you were able to get your jelly bellie beans^^ And that gift your friend gave you is so cute! I need a cute mug like that hehe!
Oh, wow, I couldn't even imagine being pregnant at 20, that would be so difficult!
Oooooooooooh, Ai ist schwanger? Wie toll ♥
Ich hab sie zwar nicht kennengelernt als ihr 2008 dort wart aber die ganzen Bilder von da gesehen und so und ich freu mich wirklich für sie *-*
awh cute birthday surprise :3
and yummy jelly beans :3
congratulations to ur friend aswell ^^
oh, my. you really do have a sweet tooth! :) i love the mug, i won't get it for myself but i really think that it's cute.
aww. your friend is so lucky to have such a good friend like you. when i read that she's pregnant, my heart melt. i've always wanted to be a young mom! haha.
So cute, jelly beans *drool*
lol u bought jelly beans on ur paycheck.. haha
i just love the color.. but some of them taste nasty... i love the pink and red ones
The Jelly Bellies are so small it is impossible to eat too many! =)
You're a good friend. I wish the expecting parents all the best. Do the two of them have much family?
jelly beans!! you got them haha!
you are so nice! I'm happy to hear that your friend is happy now ^^
jelly bellies!! i always have such a fun time eating those and being amazed at how close the flavours are to the real thing!
Yay!! You got your Jelly bellys! :D
And congrats to your friend with the baby! Best wishes to her and the new life to come! It's so nice to have friends for support! She's so lucky~
Jelly bellies!!!! i want to try them!!!
hahaha, congratulations 4 your friend!!! sure she is very happy 4 that!! but it´s difficult being pregnat at 20 years...well...i cannot imagine be embarrassed with that age! hahaha...but good luck 4 your friend and if his guy is a good boy...that´s fantastic! ^_^
i am sorry again 4 my bad english!! hahaha
Glad you enjoyed those jelly bellies you bought! Maybe I should try jelly beans out too!
Hee hee...I loved that you spent your salary on Jelly Bellies! They are the best. =D I used to be crazy about San-X. Now, I need to go back to being crazy b/c your Kireizukikun gift is sooo cute! *^_^* Congrats to your friend!! Can't wait to see your Japan post...
That san-x character is soooo ADORABLE , is it said that it kinda reminds me of Aunt Jemima? Its sooo cute!!!! Oh and I'm going to sign up too for the giveaway!! :D
Those jelly beans look tasty! I don't think we have them here in Belgium ...
And that monkey is cute!!
(oh btw I just send you a friendsrequest on facebook, I'm valeri ^^)
Kommentar veröffentlichen