I'm sorry for my late update this time! A lot of happend, and I was so busy! I'll try to update more often from now on (I always say so all the time XDD)
I found some part time jobs now! All in all there are 3, but one of those is only for 3 weeks, and then I will only have two. I'll work part time in an accessory section of a department store starting this week, as an inventory part time (only for 3 weeks) and as a home tutor. Hopefully I can earn some money and save it to get a Working Holiday Visa for Japan :-)
And again a big Thank You to all the participants of the giveaway! I never dreamed of such a great number! In just a week's time I will announce the lucky winners, I guess I am more excited than you are, hahaha! I wish you all could win!
Thank you, too for your kind word to my last post, I am sure Ai would be happy to hear all about it. I sent her the link to the post, hopefully it will cheer her up! As I already mentioned her in my last post, I thought maybe you are interested in my time with her in Shikoku, Japan? Then I will write about it now and in my next posts.
I got to know Ai from the Glory Bee penpal page in 2007. She wrote an email to me, saying that she'd like to exchange letters with me. So we started to do so. In October 2008 I finally met her, she invited me to her house in Kotohira, Shikoku. I was travelling with a friend, and we visited her for one week. We took the Shinkansen from Osaka to Okayama, then change trains and finally arrived in Kotohira, where she picked us up by car. Have some fotos!
Well, I hope this was interesting for you! Next time I will write about the Chousa Matsuri Festival in Kotohira, which we were able to participate, thanks to Ai's help! Look forward to that!



11 Kommentare:
awh really cute fat cat ^^
I wanna snuggle him ^^
Congrats on the job I need to find another one too XD
good luck to my giveaway
http://nakasnet.blogspot.com/2010/05/mini-giveaway.html
wow!
cute cat! :D
it must've been cool to have a cat like that :D
Sooooooo cute cat :)
Love your blog!
marinela x x
Short Poems
Thank you for writing about your travel, it's so interesting to read about. Especially since I will probably never go to Shikoku hehe^^
Oh Mii-chan is such a big cute kitty. Was she friendly?
the cat looks so relaxed! ^___^
thanks for your comment and for holding such an awedsome giveaway! fingerscrossed lol
Cool! I think it'd be nice to meet a longtime penpal! 8)
Humm..but three jobs, eh?! How exciting! You're working hard to get that Visa! I wish I could get/handle three jobs!
<33 Rena
So nice!
I hope I can visit Japan soon too!!
I'm glad to read your comment on my blog *-*
And yeah, maybe a giveaway could be a great event to do :3
Congrats on getting those jobs! Now you have more money for Jelly Bellies...hehe. :D Wow, I can't believe the train was empty. That must have been a great and special feeling! Your friend is very pretty and the cat is cute. *^_^*
Yaaaay for jobs! and such a huge cat!! Cute kitty though ;D
Wow, two part time jobs-that's some good hard-working! :)
That is one fat cat! But all the more to cuddle.
Three jobs is too many, I'm glad one is temporary. I'm surprised the train is so empty. I would love to travel that way, but I always end up with crowds.
That cat is huge!!! Or is Ai tiny??? LOL
Thanks for sharing the pics. =)
Kommentar veröffentlichen