Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010

Short update

Hello everyone, how are you today? I've been on a short hiatus lately, because my sis dropped some water over my keyboard, I couldn't type anything and I had to dig up my old one somewhere deep down in the cellar, that took some time, and now I finally found some time to upddate! XD


My first day at the restaurant went quite well, though I still have so much to learn. But the head waitress (she is the wife of the restaurant manager btw) said I'm going to make it step by step! I even received my very first tip :-) I think it's going to become a fun time, and it's a chance to improve my Japanese skills. On Saturday my other part time job ended, and I've already found a new one! I'm hopping from part-time to part-time hardworking! But my motivation is great, since I earn all this money for my WH year in Japan. I always say every Euro brings me one step further, hahaha!


I'm thinking about changing my layout, and already asked my brother for help, since he's an expert on this field, and I don't understand anything about CSS code or templates :-)) So look forward to a nice new layout soon! If anybody has any advice or suggestions for me, please feel free to tell me! 


Sorry for this short update, but lately nothing is happening and my part time jobs are keeping me busy! I'll try to update more interesting stuff soon.


Btw, the awesome Sara Mari is holding a great new giveaway at her blog Moments Like Diamonds! Be sure to enter, since she is one of my favourite bloggers and best net friends ever :-)

EDIT: Nic Nic is having an awesome giveaway, where 6 winners will be chosen for a lot of cute make-up products from Japan!!!! Make sure you enter to not miss this great chance!!!



16 Kommentare:

Sophia Alexandra hat gesagt…

Glad your back sorry about your keyborad XO <3

Ricademus hat gesagt…

I'm glad things are going well in the restaurant. In a month you'll be ready to run the place!

I like your layout. I can't share any advice, since I have the ugliest blog on the net. Take care! =)

Bianca hat gesagt…

UGH SISTERS!! lol! I actually did that to my brother like 20 years ago haha! Glad you're back youve been missed!!

can't wait to see your new layout, AND i'm happy things are going smoothly on your job :)

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

tehe i like getting tips too :3

and sorry to hear about your keyboard :(

Izzy hat gesagt…

Sorry to hear about your keyboard. I've done that before. Guess I should not eat around my computer...

Congratulations on your job going well though, hope it continues ^^

Valerie hat gesagt…

haha :D Thanks for the update! Glad to hear your job is going well ^^

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

It sounds like your job is going well, I'm so glad to hear that! I hope your co-workers are friendly. I agree, that is a great way to practice Japanese, it's a very practical way!

I'm looking forward to seeing what your bother can create for your layout! What sort of colors will you use?

Thank you so much for mentioning my giveaway, I hope you have good luck! ^^

MJ hat gesagt…

i sweety! i am back >.<

oooh!! that sounds good!! really!! I didn´t know you were working at a restaurant!! yeah, it´s a good way to practice japanese, as Sara says, hahaha
i wanted a part time job but i am very lazy and i have no time for job...but I would like to find one this summer!! i nedd money *_*

haha i am a disaster on CSS too!! i don´t know how to make layouts. i am looking forward to see yours!!

MJ hat gesagt…

i am sorry about my poor english -.-

Miruku hat gesagt…

Oh no! Your poor laptop! But everything else sounds good! Coming to Japan is a great motivation for you. I look forward to your new layout!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

glad to hear you're enjoying the part-time job in the restaurant! and i'm looking forward to the new layout too! :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

Congrats on finding another job and the first tip :P

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Great to hear your part time job is going well! And congrats on getting that other new job! Looking forward to seeing your new layout =D

Tutti Patuti hat gesagt…

good luck with ur job.. i've been in hiatus too.. cause i was too lazy .. and it was finals i was busy with that

Anonym hat gesagt…

mitteilung: ich les jetzt ab hier mit <3
auch wenn ichs noch bissle schad find dassu lj verlassen hast, aber so viel komplizierter isses ja ned das hier zu sehen, jay

Unknown hat gesagt…

I hope you can save up a lot to spend having fun when you get here. I am sure you are excited.

Kommentar veröffentlichen