Freitag, 14. Mai 2010

Working Holiday in Japan

Hello, it's been a while again for me to update! So, last week I had my first working day, and it went quite well! My working hours are from 7:30 am to 11:30 am, and my second job starts at 4 pm to 10 pm. I was really exhausted, but also felt good, to earn my own money for my year of Working Holiday. Speaking of that, it is finally decided!!! My friend Lara and me decided to experience the adventure of Working Hoilday in Japan together, starting this November for a whole year. We are really excited, for her it will the first time ever being in Japan, for me the 4th time. I have never been away from home for as long as 6 weeks (my last trip to Japan), and now it's gonna become a whole year! There will be bunches of organisation work in front of us, but is so nice to talk about it and plan everything together. I'm sure there will be some difficulies, too, but I'll do my best and make sure we have the time of our life over there. Of course I will also blog from Japan, be sure about that! And think about the giveaways I could do with all the cute stuff available only in Japan :-))) I hope you will stay loyal followers on my blog, as soon as I'm over there, I promise it will become more interesting! More about plans in the next posts :-))

Another topic: I was tagged by Vanessa for the Stylish Blogger Award! Yes, again another award! The idea is to share 5 random facts about yourself (I have to watch out, not to take the same again as in other awards :-)

I love knitting so much! Currently I am working on a similar cardigan
 I love Kinder Schokolade! The best German chocolate ever! Have a try!
I was a Sailor Moon addict as a child and still am! :-))
One of my most favourite bands: The Brilliant Green!!!
Last but not least: I love blogging! And without you, my dear followers, it wouldn't be half as much fun!
Bonus Pic: Today, my dear friend Ai sent me these lovely presents!!!! I love cute stationary!! Thank you Ai, I love you so much!!!!!!

18 Kommentare:

Miruku hat gesagt…

I hope you can come to Japan! Working holiday is very good system. I have a different job, but many of my friends have done working holiday. You will have so much fun!

Valerie hat gesagt…

I am sooo jealous of you! A whole year in Japan! whoaw! Looking forward to those posts too!
(maybe we could do a swap :D I would love some 100yen shop things^^)

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Wow, a whole year in Japan? Sweeet! =D I will be looking forward to your posts from there. Also, congrats on a good first working day! I wish I could knit. I can't believe you are knitting a cardigan. Very cool! Hmm...I don't know if we have Kinder chocolate here but will definitely be on the lookout for it. =D Love your cute stationary and stickers.

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

sorry to hear about ur jobs tiring u :(

i really like the stcikers and i wish I could read knitting patterns, but i get lost so easily with all the numbers and what not XD

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Working holiday sounds fun and interesting albeit having to leave home for such a long time! I guess it's a period to gain independency?

We have the Kinder chocolate brands here in Singapore too! But there's only Kinder Bueno and Kinder Surprise. I wonder how the Kinder schokolade tastes ^^

Shana hat gesagt…

This is so nice! I would love to live at another country for a year, but the only language I do speak is portuguese. D: And in Portugal (is it right? xD) they speak in a very different form, so it would be... strange anyway. xD
I will keep reading your blog! *-*

Sophia Alexandra hat gesagt…

First I LOVE SAILOR MOON!!!!!!! I wanted to be here for halloween but I dont have the staff :('' and also that sweater is so so cute I really wish I could nitt!

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

I'm so glad to hear that you got everything decided for your working holiday, that is super exciting! I will be back in Japan for sure nice winter break (Dec/Jan) I hope we can meet then^^

Chocolate and Sailor Moon, what else do you need? hehe^^

Unknown hat gesagt…

sailor moon? yes i'd been a fan since kid.
and you do knitting? i wish i can :D

Ricademus hat gesagt…

A year in Japan! That's exciting--and probably makes working now a little easier, since you have such a fun goal to work towards.

I have got to try Kinder someday! =)

Rena hat gesagt…

I love your stationary! LOL and the chocolate looks good! Yumm!

<33 Rena

Anonym hat gesagt…

Who didn't love Sailor Moon as a kid!? I spent a lot of time trying to draw the characters because they just looked so beautiful to me :P

And 1 year is a long time, but also awesome! Might as well do it while you can right?

Jenny hat gesagt…

A year? That is fantastic news!! Congrats :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Omg, one year in Japan?! That's great! I'm so glad for you, I hope it all goes well, of course it will be busy to prepare all the stuff but in the end it will be worthy!ヾ(´・∀・)ノ

And I hope you still blog from there <3!

I loved Sailor Moon too ahah, it's so great, especially Michiru/Neptune~!

Have a great week~!

Izzy hat gesagt…

Good luck with your working holiday! It sounds amazing, you'll have to keep us posted :) A year should be so interesting!

Eloisa hat gesagt…

I love the chocolate! it looks so yummy! have a good time there!

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Aaww Working Holiday wollte ich auch machen, das klingt ja super! ^__^

Recomment: Hab ich schon geantwortet? *_*°
Also wir fahren am Samstag nach Düsseldorf und gehen in der Immermannstraße einkaufen (mein Vorratskammer freut sich schon, hehee). Ab Mittags gehts dann zum Event, wenn du Interesse hast - vielleicht können wir uns ja treffen! :D - melde dich einfach per E-mail, wäre toll! ^^

Bianca hat gesagt…

OMG i'm so excited for youuu!!! are you going to have a job whilst in japan too? cute stuff and congrats! what a lucky day! keep working i bet its hard sometimes, what do you do if you dont mind me asking? :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen