I said I had a surprise in my next entry, but I fear this has to wait a little bit more! So please be patient a little more! Today I just want to wish Audrey a very happy belated birthday! It's one day to late, sorry for that! But I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Here's a cake for you!
And I have changed my blog's title, btw. Not everyone speaks Japanese as I do, I guess, so I had better take an english title :-)
Montag, 12. April 2010
Happy Birthday! :-)
birthday
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




9 Kommentare:
mmm that cake looks really good ^^
LOL! Thank you for the wonderful comments! My baby is actually full-blooded Asian...8)
<33 Rena
P.S. Happy Birthday to your friend!
Happy birthday to your friend!^-^
And that cake looks really yummy <3
Aw, so sweet!
Your new blog title is cute too^^ Sometimes I really take for granted that I speak English, and its such a dominate language.
Anyway, that cake, I must eat it haha!
the cake looks oishii..
i dont mind ur japanese title though.. but then again not everyone understood it.
so i guess that was a disadvantage.
Rainy Days Never Stays is one of my favorite songs of The Brilliant Green! ♥ They're amazing!
And I'm reeeeally curious about this suprise D: nyuu...
Kisses for you!
ohhhh thanh!! thank you so much<33<3 i'm so touched by your post; i have never had a post like this :) you're so so kind :)
and the cake look so delicious haha^^
thank you again for this sweet post Thanh :)
take care of you :) see ya^^
Audrey
hey thanh i forgot to ask you^^ can you send me your email address please?
Kommentar veröffentlichen