Sonntag, 18. April 2010

Surprise Post: My First Giveaway!!!!

Yeah, finally I can write my surprise post I promised to do for so long now! As I have entered several giveaways by now (and won my first!), I wanted to do an own one so badly. Actually I wanted to wait until 25 followers, but anyways. This is my 50th post, so why not take this as a reason to hold a giveaway? It is my very first giveaway, so forgive my little prizes. I have never done this before, so I have thought a lot about what prizes would be fitting. But since most of my followers are young and fashionable ladies who share my taste in cute stuff from Japan and I still have stuff left from my last trip to Japan in summer '09, I decided to use them for my giveaway. :-)

















To cut a long story short, this is a thank you for my followers, who have accompanied me since I began with blogging, who were with me in good and harsh times (I must have been awful the last months, always complaining about the paper :-). I am so glad I met you in the blogosphere, you are awesome people. Thank you for your kind words in your comments. Knowing that such cool people are reading my posts really makes me happy. Please go on supporting me and my blog.

Here are the rules: 
1. You must be a follower (new followers are welcome, too).
2. For one entry leave a comment saying: Enter Me!
3. For 2 additional entries link my giveaway on your blog or on any other net platform and post that link.

So you can earn 3 entries in a whole! International entries are welcome. The giveaway ends on May, 9 at 13 o'clock German time. The winner will be picked with a Random Generator (is it called like this???).

Special winners:
The first 3 followers who enter will not only have the chance to win the giveaway, but they also get a special present, too, something especially handmade by me. What it is will be still a secret.
Then another two followers will be picked by the Random Generator to get a special handmade present, too.

So, there will be 6 winners in total. 1 for the giveaway, and five for the handmade presents. I hope the rules were not too complicated XD But I wanted to have more winners than just one. Good luck to everyone who enters! I am so excited since this is my first giveaway. If this works out well, there will be more to come!

Last but not least: here is the list of the items you can win: 2 mini tote bags with japanese tradiotional pattern, a yellow cellphone bag, a furoshiki (japanese hankerchief), pink Kitty travel bag, 2 huge Kitty stickers, 2 clear folders (Cinnamoroll and Isloroannic), Kitty Origami paper, Monkichi note, 2 erasers (Nyanko and Tarepanda) 2 straps (Kerori and Kitty), 2 sharp-pencils (Rilakkuma and Nyanko), 2 pencils (Mamegoma and Cinnamoroll) 5 keychains (Mamegoma, Bleach, Takuto, Korilakkuma and Tori) All items are from Japan, exept for the little Kitty strap.

Oh well, now I have written a whole novel...

Oh and check out Laurita's awesome giveaway, too!!!

95 Kommentare:

Rena hat gesagt…

ENTER ME!

I'm a follower!

Love your loot! I would love to win it all!

I've linked your giveaway on my sidebar here:

rainbowbriteness.blogspot.com

<33 Rena

shimmering_stardust22(at)yahoo(dot)com

Eloisa hat gesagt…

Thanh Thao, i'm crazy about Stationery and I'd love these! ENTER ME!

The link is on my blog. http://talesoftheeasyrider.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is awesome, you always have something cute and fashionable! Please ENTER ME!
Thanks so much.

Willz hat gesagt…

wow, i love hello kitty.
enter me pretty pls!
i'm willz your new follower.

tweeted your giveaway: http://twitter.com/MamaWillz/status/12443380039

greenpating@gmail.com

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Wow this sounds exciting! I've been reading your blog regularly but I never figured out about the 'follow' function. (So much for using Blogger for 6 years!)

ENTER ME!

I've linked your page in my blog here:
http://y0unever-knew.blogspot.com/

and tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/autumngrounds/status/12454901759

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

ENTER ME ^^

http://nakasnet.blogspot.com/2010/04/youll-always-be-my-favourite-one.html

I posted there :)

gd luck everyone!!
your package arrived today i love it ^^

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Wow, what cute items for prizes! You have 25 followers now, so it's perfect timing I think. ^^


I Enter! (i'm your follower of course >3<)

And I mentioned your giveaway here
http://chouzuru.blogspot.com/2010/04/packing-in-too-much.html

andpinkysays hat gesagt…

I've followed, and please enter me. Thank you for hosting this giveaway. So sweet of you to. :)

Valerie hat gesagt…

woaa!!! So lovely items! are you kiddings, those are really cute for your first give-away, congrats by the way with your 50th post!
I am a new follower and ENTER me! :D
I tweeted your giveaway here: http://twitter.com/Riechanster

and my emailaddress is riechanster[at]gmail[dot]com

Mandy hat gesagt…

Enter me! =)
I am a new follower.

iiwannaeatsomesushii[at]gmail[dot]com

00smarties00 hat gesagt…

Enter me plz!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter me!

Sophia Alexandra hat gesagt…

Im Sophie!
I posted about your contest here: http://nonodejavu.blogspot.com/2010/04/fun-giveaways.html

l-article hat gesagt…

Enter me!?

I just followed from Sara Mari's blog~
I really have no luck with giveaways but I hope we can become good friends! :D

-An

Piper hat gesagt…

enter me! wee!

nettysgirl at gmail.com

Izzy hat gesagt…

Enter me!
I am a new follower too, but this blog seems so great <3
Email: Izzymott at hotmail.com
I've posted about you on my (very new and small I'm afraid ^_^") blog as well: http://illnessillusion1.blogspot.com/2010/04/ooh-thats-pretty-list.html

Ashleysmq hat gesagt…

those are s cute =D
Enter me =D

Unknown hat gesagt…

enter me!
i'ma follower
and i linked this give away here
and in my blog
so i got three entries? :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

aww what a cute giveaway! enter me please!

iceflurrie at hotmail dot com

thanks <3!

Amy hat gesagt…

Enter me!! I'm a follower!!
Email is amyvennard@gmail.com

I linked the giveaway on my twitter http://twitter.com/amyvennard

Shana hat gesagt…

I would love to participate, but I don't think I understood it well... o_o never see this in brazillian blogs, I mean.
But these things are sooo cute ç_ç

Patricia hat gesagt…

Enter me! New follower!

As someone who LOVES Hello Kitty, japanese and is a fanatic origamist, this is like heaven!
Thanks for the opportunity!

Patricia
cuacoramas@gmail.com

Patricia hat gesagt…

I´m blogging here:

http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/rainy-days-never-stays.html

Thanks again!

Patricia
cuacoramas@gmail.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

Enter me I follow you!

:)

Naomi

mariko.koda@gmail.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter me!
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

Anonym hat gesagt…

I linked back to this from my side bar.
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

TanyaMarie hat gesagt…

ENTER ME! PLEASE!
I am a follower!

OMG! I LOVE YOUR GIVEAWAY!
it's so cute and oh my pink!
I hope to win!

Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

TanyaMarie hat gesagt…

I tweeted this !!

http://twitter.com/yotanyaA/status/12572539639


Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

p.s. i really wish to win!

TanyaMarie hat gesagt…

I tweeted this !!

http://twitter.com/yotanyaA/status/12572539639


Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

p.s. i really wish to win!

fede hat gesagt…

i'm a new follower, please enter me!!

fedechica85@hotmail.com

Lilly hat gesagt…

Hi,
I am a new follower =D
Enter me! <3
And thanks for the chance.
Ps. I don't think they are little prizes. They are GREAT prizes ^^

fisiwoman hat gesagt…

Enter me please! I'm a new follower from Spain!

Ana Belén R.M
fisiwoman@hotmail.com
Spain

fisiwoman hat gesagt…

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/fisiwoman/statuses/12577647500

fisiwoman@hotmail.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

My daughter will love these items. I became a blog follower.

Enter Me!

Link: http://twitter.com/nancysoffice/status/12587549032

nancysoffice at gmail dot com

Andrea Ferreira hat gesagt…

Great giveaway!I am a new follower.
Please, enter me!:)
Andrea Ferreira
deamarina@gmail.com

Andrea Ferreira hat gesagt…

tweet:
http://twitter.com/dreamari/status/12589101769

Andrea Ferreira
deamarina@gmail.com

Nós hat gesagt…

Hi. = )
I'm a new follower with GFC.
Enter me.

onossobazaar@gmail.com

Andreia. *

Nós hat gesagt…

2Extra entries
I put your giveaway on my sidebar.

http://obazaar.blogspot.com/

*

Nós hat gesagt…

I put your giveaway on my sidebar.

http://obazaar.blogspot.com/

#2

Joanne J hat gesagt…

Enter Me!

Im a follower

joanne.j at hotmail dot com

Joanne J hat gesagt…

Blogged http://shining000.blogspot.com/2010/04/rainy-days-never-stays-surprise-post-my.html

joanne.j at hotmail dot com

Joanne J hat gesagt…

Blogged http://shining000.blogspot.com/2010/04/rainy-days-never-stays-surprise-post-my.html

joanne.j at hotmail dot com

Shana hat gesagt…

I think I will try it!
Enter me! 83

I will also post this entry on my blog, okay?
http://cieldepapillons.blogspot.com/2010/04/divulgacao.html
It's here! :3

Thanks you for explain it to me! xD Kisses! =*

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

1. Definite a follower!
2. Wow, so many cute stuff. Enter me please =D

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

This is so cute <3<3<3
Immer schön hier vorbei zu schauen und deine Einträge zu lesen ^^

Enter Me! :D
E-mail:ribbonlicious[at] web.de

Good luck to all! ^_^

someone hat gesagt…

my bday is on 17th may ^-^
aww, thats really cute of you, thank you :3

this give away sounds awesome!
ENTER ME, please ^3^

Jess hat gesagt…

enter me!! *___*

ooooh die sachen sind so süüüß ;O; <33
deine ganzen posts sind so toooll ♥ hab deinen blog mal so bischen durchstöbert *-*''

http://smoochypanda.blogspot.com/2010/04/keep-pusshin.html

email:
keiko_382@ymail.com

^_^/

Willz hat gesagt…

i blogged your giveaway here http://iamwillz.blogspot.com/2010/04/rainy-days-never-stays-giveaway.html
and posted it on my sidebar too ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

greenpatingATgmailDOTcom

Ezzy hat gesagt…

Nice giveaway !!
Plz enter me xD

itzme(dot)insi(at)gmail(dot)com

haimazing hat gesagt…

Enter Me!^^

haimazing hat gesagt…

omg,die sachen sind ja supersüß! *_______*

email:honeybunnyhai@yahoo.de

http://viet-hai.blogspot.com/2010/04/es-ist-wieder-einmal-zeit-fur.html

Unknown hat gesagt…

all this is cute!! :)!!

enter me please

email: holli_cut3_sparks@hotmail.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

enter me, please?

i don't have a lot of followers at my blog so i figured i better tweet it. i have over 200 followers there, hopefully everyone will head to your blog soon! :)

tweeted here --
http://twitter.com/xanabioticx

stampingnails hat gesagt…

Please enter me!

I'm a follower (StampingNails) email: Memories1002@yahoo.com

I've blogged about your giveaway on my website: http://www.stampingnails.com/2010/04/26/thanhs-first-giveaway/

Thanks for posting this giveaway!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Enter Me! You have some of my favorite Japanese characters in your prizes :D

I am following you and I also posted about your contest in my blog's sidebar: http://chocomintbubblegum.blogspot.com/

My email is pronouncedchris@hotmail.com

Sharon Rosen hat gesagt…

Hello, I would love to win!! Please enter me :-)

Sharon Rosen hat gesagt…

Blog post:
http://www.thegiveawaygal.net/2010/04/hello-kitty-cuteness-giveaway-bundle.html

sharon @ thegiveawaygal.net

:-)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Enter Me
I'm now a follower :)

AmanoUsagi hat gesagt…

I love giveaways! Enter Me!! I follow!!
AmanoUsagi@gmail.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

Enter ME

CUTE GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!


sturberry @ gmail.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

I follow your blog.

Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

ENTER ME!

Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm new to your blog....I just wanted to say hello, my name is Donna and I'm from Baltimore, Maryland USA. Do not count this entry for I just wanted to say HI! I love meeting people from different parts of the world. I also collect dolls for my granddaughter from different parts of the world. A faculty member at the university where I work is currently teaching in Korea, she is planning on bringing me my next doll. I have dolls from China, Russia, Italy, Poland, to name a few. Just a little about me...I'm happy to meet you.

Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com

Elena Rudaya hat gesagt…

Enter me!

I am your new follower

queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

Damla hat gesagt…

I follow (follower name is Damla). Enter me!

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Damla hat gesagt…

1) Blogged: http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway-from-rainy-days-never-stays.html

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Damla hat gesagt…

2) Blogged: http://sweepstakelover.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway-from-rainy-days-never-stays.html

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Joanna hat gesagt…

Enter meee! ♥

email: minhonash@yahoo.com

i blogged about you giveaway =]

http://joanna-world-x.blogspot.com/2010/04/suffering-from-toothpain-year-book.html

i hope i win this awesome giveaway!!~~~

Vanessa hat gesagt…

Enter me :)
I am a follower - Vanessa
I put a link on my sidebar http://ribka-vanessa.blogspot.com/

thanks^^

Stefany hat gesagt…

Enter me! =D

silver_steffi[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anastasia hat gesagt…

Enter me!
I follow your blog via Google Friend Connect (nastjanastja).

my email: nastjanastja[at]mail.bg

liz hat gesagt…

enter me :)
i follow you by google friend connect :)

i also put this giveaway at my blog, here the link http://pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com/2010/05/may-tons-giveaway.html

hope i can win this giveaway :)

liz_crowny@yahoo.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

Enter me! (I'm a follower.)
And a big thank you for the giveaway!
thorandellie[att]gmail[dott]com

Ali hat gesagt…

Enter Me!
I'm now a follower =]

I put a link on my sidebar: kaim1126.blogspot.com

thank you =]

Chani hat gesagt…

Enter Me! Thanks!!
I follow your blog too!

Bianca hat gesagt…

Enter me!

email: usagiskithcen@gmail.com
post: http://eggrollsforflowers.blogspot.com/2010/05/busy-and-giveaways.html

I follow...and why aren't we poupee friends XD?

Miruku hat gesagt…

I found your blog from Bianca's blog, so now I'm following too! <3

Enter me!

Kady hat gesagt…

Please enter my name into your giveaway. I just signed up as a new follower. Thank you.

Kady

Chiara Handmade hat gesagt…

Enter me! I'm follower!
Thanks for the chance...
It's soooo cute XDDDDD

Karla hat gesagt…

Enter me!
I've also put a link on my sidebar for your giveaway!
http://craftykarla.blogspot.com/

Jane Hee hat gesagt…

Enter Me!

luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

Jane Hee hat gesagt…

Blog Post
http://winwinwinw.blogspot.com/2010/05/rainy-days-never-stays-first-giveaway.html

luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

Jane Hee hat gesagt…

Blog Post
http://winwinwinw.blogspot.com/2010/05/rainy-days-never-stays-first-giveaway.html

luvwendy87 at hotmail dot com

Impronte hat gesagt…

Hi Thanh Thao!
I'm from Italy!
Thanks for the chance to win this nice and rich candy:
I'm one of your followers and I have linked the image on my sidebar.
A kiss,
Chiara

TheLovelyIfy hat gesagt…

e n t e r m e !
:D

Kat hat gesagt…

ENTER ME!

I love japan too :)

katch05 at gmail dot com

thepinkestbutterfly hat gesagt…

enter me :]

dora_brenner(at)yahoo(dot)com

Diah Alsa hat gesagt…

Enter Me!

I'm your new follower, and I've post about this giveaway in my blog just check it out

http://diah87.blogspot.com/2010/05/there-so-much-giveaways-for-us.html

my email: dyah872000(at)gmail.com

thanks :)

Lyudmila hat gesagt…

Enter me!
Lyudmila: Follower

lusizova (at) gmail.com

Lyudmila hat gesagt…

1/2
I blogged about giveaway here
http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/2010/05/surprise-post-my-first-giveaway-ends.html
lusizova (at) gmail.com

Lyudmila hat gesagt…

2/2
I blogged about giveaway here
http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/2010/05/surprise-post-my-first-giveaway-ends.html
lusizova (at) gmail.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

enter me
rinei.martiani@gmail.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

1/2
http://twitter.com/divaillumi/statuses/13707039550

rinei.martiani@gmail.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

2/2
http://twitter.com/divaillumi/statuses/13707039550
rinei.martiani@gmail.com

Impronte hat gesagt…

Hi Thanh Thao!
I'm from Italy!
Thanks for the chance to win this nice and rich candy:
I'm one of your followers and I have linked the image on my sidebar.
A kiss,
Chiara

Kommentar veröffentlichen