I love looking at shop displays, here in Germany they are nothing special, even quite boring one could say, but in Japan, they are awesome! The shelves are fullpacked with cute stuff, colourful, so much fun to look at, even though you don't want to buy anything. (That is very hard to resist, though! XDD) I want to share some fotos for those of you haven't been to Japan yet and stilll want to see those increadible stuff! :-)
This one is called Usarusan, a mixture of rabbit and monkey:-)
At "Pani Pani". You can see my friends Ai and Yui in the background!
Rilakkuma, Rilakkuma
More Rilakkuma
Gachapin!!!
Last: more of the irresistable Relax Bear and his friends! :-)
Thanks to everybody who wished me to get better soon! I am feeling very good atm. Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you enjoyed the fotos! My next entry will probably contain a surprise! ^o^
Don't miss Audrey's giveaway! You can win an awesome pair of handmade earrings!
Don't miss Audrey's giveaway! You can win an awesome pair of handmade earrings!



8 Kommentare:
Oh my gosh, this post is full of too much cuteness! I love the last photo, I can see part of a large rilakkuma with fuzzy fur haha.
I'm looking forward to your next entry. I hope you are having a great weekend^^
Love all the Rilakkuma and other merchandises! I want those Rilakkuma mugs *_*
Have a good weekend ahead!
thank you so much for your sweet comment thanh<3 so nice of you :)
thank you for your particpation too :) and good luck^^
wooow amazing pictures^^
Great to hear you are feeling very good. :) I agree with you. Japanese displays are always amazing!
i thik i could stay there all day XD
So many nice things to bring home, even Disney-themed merchandise...they are everywhere! =)
so cute, I cant wait till i see japan!! if that ever comes XD
Awww love this <3
Kommentar veröffentlichen