I am back! I missed you all so much, and your posts and comments. Damn that stupid virus, it is still on my computer, I am writing this from my sister's laptop. The next days I will be busy catching up with the paper, because I lost 8 days time of writing. But I will try to blog alongside, too!
Waaa, 8 days without internet and computer is rather long if you are used to using both every day. But I somehow made it, and realized that I've got so much free time without it, to do things I normally won't. :-) But I cannot live without blogging for so long. :-)
It is time for another "A Piece of Me" Game for March. Time really flies by lately! So here are the answers:
This month:
I like: That spring is supposed to come, it is still so cold
I don't like: Writing on my paper, what else? :-))
I've planned: To finish the bachelor paper before my birthday (April, 1)
I want to say to someone special: Dear A. Good luck with your studies in Japan for one year! I can't wait to have you back here next year, and I will miss you so much!
Also, while catching up reading your posts, I saw that I was nominated for two awards by RicAdeMus! Thank you so much, I feel honoured to be nominated that much lately! :-)
The Beautiful Blogger Award: Share 7 hidden facts about yourself!
Hidden facts... facts that no one knows about me? :-) Now you know! :-)
1. I actually like Boy's Love Manga stories very much, though they are quite infamous, hehehe. One of them is also going to be a part of my bachelor paper, so I have an acadamic reason for my interest! XDD
2. I absolutely drink no alcohol, and have never smoked in my life.
3. I go to bed about midnight or even later every day (I know it's not healthy, but I am so used to it now!)
4. I can knit about 5 hours at once, before my hands start hurting.
5. Somtimes I sing while doing housework (it is embarrasing, so I only do it while there is no one else around)
6. I am so lazy that I don't do any sports, except cycling, going for a walk and climbing stairs.
7. I rarely cry. If I do, then something terrible must have happened.
RicAdeMus also named me for the Sunshine Award, saying I helped him out of a funk. But what exactly did I do? I didn't do anything special. I was just reading your blog, typed a few words as a comment and sent it. I wish I could have done more! :-) Anyways, you are welcome!
Oh well, this post has become rather long. Congrats to everyone who read it to the very end. The next post will be more interesting with some new fotos to share. Look forward.
Sonntag, 7. März 2010
Hiatus over and some other things
award, meme
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)



4 Kommentare:
Welcome back, I'm glad you are able to access the net now, and I hope your computer will be fixed!
As you asked in a comment, yes, I think you should post snapshots you have, that would be very cool^^
Someone needs to "bug" your room so we can all hear you sing! BTW, you're thoughtful and kind--How could anyone stay in a funk with friends like that??? =)
Oh, auch willkommen von Willkommen zurück ^-^Ist es nciht verrückt, dass man nciht mehr ohne Computer / Internet leben kann? ^^
Danke für dein Kommi zu meinen Muffins *freu* :D
Welcome back, hun! I do hope that virus will be eradicated from your computer soon. *prays* Congrats on your awards. =D
Thanks for entering my giveaway! Yes, international entries are allowed!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen