Okay, it is official now, I'm 25 since yesterday. Where as I have friends who say it's gonna get downwards from now on, I also know those who say nothing's gonna change at all, except that you're just one year older, lol. Well, I guess just accept it and be happy about that there are many people who say I don't look like 25. Three days ago I bought a DVD set free for age 16 and I was asked for my ID again, hahaha.
So since this is my birthday post, I have lots of pictures ;) My schedule was tightly packed, I woke up early, we had a yummy family lunch at home, then I went to the cinema for free (on your birthday you can choose one free movie to watch) and in the evening I met my friends for dinner in a japanese restaurant :)
Hahahaha, presents!! (Please don't pay attention to the background of our messy house, lol)
One of my lovely presents :)
Presents from my family!
Lunch time!! XD
My free ticket for the cinema ;)
So, later at half past six, I went to meet my friends at Central Station, but of course I was too late. Seems to be my speciality now, lol. Sorry! The restaurant we intended to go to was closed, since I did bad research, hahaha. So we went to Altstadt and found another japanese restaurant called Bento Box! We ordered food for the whole group to share with each other!
Kappa-Maki (Cucumber Sushi)
Horenso no Goma-Ae (spinach in sesame)
Tori-Katsu (Chicken bites)
Gyouza (filled with chicken and vegeatbles)
Yakitori (Chicken skewer)
Ingenmame (French Beans)
The whole table was full XDDD
But we finished almost everything :)
Lotti and me (What happend to my hair?)
The three of us
Stalking picture XDD
Our group! The four girls met for the first time that evening, so I really hoped they get along well, and they did! Thank you girls for that awesome funny evening, we definitely must do that again, even without birthday event ;)
Theresa's presents, I love them so much!! She is so talented in drwaing, here you see us in our twin outfit, which we still have to wear and take Puris with ;)
Mia's presents! It is really easy to find me presents, since I love anything cute <3<3
So much about my amazing 25th birthday, hope you enjoyed the pictures! Be sure to check my friends blogs as well, as they might post about it, too with different pictures! :)
Now I'm off to my meetup with Theresa and Grace, our mutual blogger friends from England! She will visit Düsseldorf for four days ;) Looking forward so much! See you!



49 Kommentare:
alles gute nachträglich *_*!
Tolle Geschenke! Und das Essen sieht köstlich aus!
Happy Birthday princess! It looks like you had a fun day. Nothing has changed!
Hey süße alles gute nachträglich
Scheint als hättest du einen schönen Geburtstag gehabt :)
Lg kaddy
I can't wait to see your cupcakes;) Happy birthday!
es war sooo schön^^ freut mich, dass dir die sachen gefallen :D *knuddel*
omg Angel Sanctuary! I was so obsessed with Kaori Yuki's work when I was in high school and middle school, and I still adore it to death :)
Aw glad you had a fab bday hun!! You deserve the best and more!! xoxo
süße alles gute von mir auch noch, wenn auch zu spät...... sieht nach nem tollen tag aus und vor allem geiles futter!!!!
Aww ich wünsche dir alles Liebe und Gute nachträglich zum Geburtstag und ganz viel Glück und Gesundheit!!! Schöne Fotos ♥ Das Essen sieht so lecker aus :3
ps. bei mir gings 3 Wochen nachm 25 echt erstmal bergab, weil ich mir da meinen Ischias eingeklemmt hatte und seit dem hab ich Probleme damit xD
Liebe Grüße
Es war ein wirklich wunderschöner Abend!! :) <3
Happy Birthday <333
I'm so glad you had fun, and btw: I sent you something in the mail ^__^ hope you receive it soon ~
Wow! Happy birthday, you must like baking! I did not know manga come in hard covers!
So many good food and lovely presents!
The cupcakes and chocolate(?) kits look fun to use. Enjoy making it and happy birthday again!
alles gute nachträglich =)
Danke dir!! :) Es war ganz gut das Essen aber nicht das Beste was ich je hatte :)
Hahaha, thank you Rick! :) I hope I won't change too fast from now on, lol.
Yeah, I'm also looking so much forward to bake new cupcakes and to make some pralines ;) Thank you so much!
Es sind super tolle Sachen, kann ich alles gebrauchen ;) *knuddelzurück)
Yeah, me too, it was published in Germany when I was a teenager, like 15 years old and I had the normal 20 volume edition, then sold it off again. Now they have the Deluxe Version with 10 Vol. only and it looks so much better :) I'm gonna enjoy reading that! <33
Thank you so much bb!! But you do too! :)
Kein Problem, danke dass du trotzdem an mich gedacht hast :) Komm bald mal wieder nach D'dorf Conny, dann essen wir auch leckere Sachen ;)
Danke dir meine Liebe!! Ich finds toll dass du dich meldest nach deinem Japan-Urlaub!! Ich freu mich schon auf deine Posts, dann werde ich ganz viel Heimweh bekommen XDDD
Ohhh nein, das hört sich gar nicht gut an, Tut mir aufrichtig Leid! Ich hoffe das bleibt mir erspart!
Jaaaa, auf jeden Fall, müssen wir wieder machen! XDD Wer hat als nächstes Geburtstag?
Thank you Ande!! You sent me something?? You shouldn't, US postage is sooo expensive!! Thank you so much already, I will wait for the postman to ring my bell XDD
Hahahah, thank you I certainly do! :) I've always wanted to become a patissier XD
It is the deluxe version of a popular Manga, that's why the hardcover and coloured pictures inside. Normally, they are just softcover and no colour pictures XDD
Thank you so much dear!! I will have lots of fun with the kits! Nver made pralines before, so hopefully I'll do great, lol!
Danke dir!! Wie gehts sonst so?? XDD
ich wünsche dir auch alles alles gute nachträglich zum geburtstag. ^^ viel glück, liebe, gesundheit, freude und alles was dazu gehört x3.
das essen sieht ja himmlisch aus. *-*
Alles Gute nachträglich auch von mir! <3 Sorry U__U Hab ich irgendwie total verpasst! D: ....vor lauter Arbeit und Fitness! >.< Gomen! *kopfanwandschlag*
Ach von wegen ab 25 geht alles bergab! Da fängt doch das Leben erst richtig an! :D Ich verdiene JETZT viel Geld und hab trotzdem noch ca. 40 bis 80 Jahre vor mir! xD Wuheee! xD kann man das mit 20 von sich sagen? nee! ...naja, das mit dem Geld zumindest nicht xb fufufufu!
Muss endlich dein Päckchen abschicken, >.< Muss aber auf meinen ersten Lohn warten D: *snif* X'D Hab deine Geschenke noch nicht vollständig (dein Bday Geschenk muss ja auch noch mit xD). Weihnachten-, Geburtstag-, Oster- Päckchen! :D hehehehe!
Süsse Bildchen übrigens! Omg, deine Haare sind ja vooooll lang geworden <3 *.*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (I hope my card and parcel comes soon ><;;;;)
Alles Gute nachträglich! Sieht ganz so aus, als hättest du einen schönen Geburtstag gehabt - und das ist sowieso das Wichtigste, mehr noch als jede Zahl auf dem Geburtstagskuchen :)
Wobei ich gestehen muss, für mich ist es in ein paar Tagen auch so weit, dann steht die große, böse 24 vor der Tür x'D Mal sehen, ob ich dann immer noch so schlau daher rede xD"
Oh vielen lieben Dank!! Auch dass du dir die Zeit nimmst um zu komentieren XD
Leckeres Essen schmeckt noch viel besser in Gesellschaft! <3
Ahhh Lou, danke dir!! Ich freu mich von dir zu hören!! Das macht doch nix, ich weiß doch dass du sehr beschäftigt bist. So ist es wenn man arbeitet, da hat man Geld, aber keine Zeit, das hast du auch mal gesagt in einem deiner Posts. Umso mehr freu ich mich das du mir schreibst ;)
Das macht mir Mut!! Aber ich glaub ich stecke immer noch in der Zeit zwischen 18 und 20 fest XDD Naja, mit einem neuen Job müsste auch ich mich weiterentwickeln können ;) Ich hatte letztens ein Telefon-Interview und hab in einem Teil total gefailt glaube ich... ;__; Aber naja, ich hoffe trotzdem das Beste!
Waaa, ich freu mich ja schon soooo! Aber übertreibs bloß nicht ja? XD Dein erster hartverdienter Lohn!! Da müsstest du dir was Schönes gönnen <3<3 Und der Osterhase aus Deutschland ist auch schon so gut wie unterwegs zu dir, ich weiß aber nicht ob es noch pünktlich zu Ostern kommt...
Jaa, irgendwie wachsen die toal schnell!! Bald sind sie wieder so lang wie im Nov 2010 wo wir uns das erste Mal in Shibuya getroffen haben :) Ich werd sie jetzt erst mal wachsen lassen aus diversen Gründen, mal schauen was rauskommt XDD
THANK YOU, oh Ash you are such a good friend <3<3 A card would have been enough, US postage is so expensive isn't it? Okay, I must watch out for the mail man everyday XDDD
Danke dir!! Es war in der Tat ein sehr schöner Geburtstag, und ja ich gebs auf jedes Jahr zu jammern das man ein Jahr älter wird! Es ist eines dieser Dinge die man nicht aufhalten kann XDDD
Oh dann verrat mir doch dein Geburtsdatum, damit ich dir zurück gratulieren kann!! Und natürlich um zu schauen wie es bei dir ist mit 24, hahaha! :)
First off, Belated happy birthday!! can't believe I missed it, I'm such a terrible friend and and you DO NOT look 25 AT ALL!!! It's been a long time and I'm just so glad to be back on here, feels like home really!! and great photos, great food, great friends all for a great person that you are! love youuu!!
Happy belated birthday! Sounds you had a great time :) All the food looks delicious!
The Angel Sanctuary tomes look beautiful! Mine are ugly with flimsy covers, but those are absolutely gorgeous! I read that about 10 years and it's still my favourite manga.
Happy birthday to you !!!So many delicious food *v*
Auch hier nochmal alles Gute nachträglich!
Wuahhhhh so viele food pics! Da muss ich ja aufpassen das ich nicht meinen Laptop voll sabber. ;) Das sieht alles soooo verdammt lecker aus. Und wow... du hast so tolle Sachen geschenkt bekommen. ^^
LG
Oh Bee, thank you sooooooooooo much you are a lovely person and so unbelievably sweet! Thank you so much! I will never ever let so much time pass again to write to you :) Let us keep in touch!!!!!
I had a lovely 25th birthday, and being blessed with the best friends online and in real life I can't be more happier <3
Thank you so much!! Yeah, it is also one of my fav Manga ever, so I'm really happy I got the Deluxe Edition, too!
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ;)
Danke dir ;) Es war echt ein sehr schöner Tag, ich hab das Gefühl dieses Jahr wird noch richtig toll werden! Nach all den Katastrophen im letzten Jahr wird das auch mal Zeit!!! XD
im glad you had a great birthday! the box is so big! nice photos and tehe it's cute and very good you still get IDed and look young :)
Yeah it was one of the best birthdays I had! :)
You are so far away from being 25 and you also look so young!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I'm so late Dx
Awwww, thank you Jenny!! You thought of me and left a comment, that means a lot to me! ;) Thanks, you're the best! XD
happy belated brithday Thanh Thao! You don't look a day older than 18 ;)
okay it doesn't work to get logged in :s It's Riechan here :)
I'm catching up with all the blogpost after my holiday in NY, so a late Happy Birthday from me!!! It seems like you had a lovely day!! ^^
Awww, thank you Nic, that is so nice of you to say! I guess we are lucky to have asian genes. My mum is over 60 now and if I were to look like her when I'm that age I have nothing to be afraid of ;)
Oh Riechan!! Yes, you were in NY, too!! And, how did you like it, it was awesome wasn't it?? I loved my time in NY, it was such a wonderful experience!
Thank you for taking your time and leaving me a comment!! Disqus seems to making problems again... sorry for that!
Kommentar veröffentlichen