Montag, 16. April 2012

Tag Post

My lovely friend Ande tagged me for a question and answers game, and since I usually forget about these caring tags wonderful people give me (sorry, not intentionally!! ;) I'll do it right away!! 

11 Things about Me:

1. Thanks to Grace and Khyle I'm now addicted to Hi-Chews XDD

2. One of my fav animals is rabbit <3

3. Even though I cannot stand romantic movies, the only exception is Titanic. I remember most phrases from the movie because I've seen it toooooo many times by now!

4. I haven't used make up my whole teenage years, I started to wear make up with 23 ;) That was two years ago.

5. I started to swim once a week and I like it! (This is our local swimming pool)

6. I suffer from pollen allergy during March/April every year. Luckily it is a light allergy, but still annoying.

 7. It has always been my dream to write a book (even though I have no talent) and to become rich with it! I should hire a ghost writer, since I have many ideas, but no talent in writing :)

8. If we are already talking about books: I hardly read, but my fav book is "Brave New World". Why? Because I have a weird taste XD

9. Next year in spring, I'll visit my Mum's home country Vietnam for the very first time in my life. I consider Germany my home and Japan my second, but it will hopefully be an exciting experience!

10. Until now I have dyed my hair only ONCE at the age of 14 or 15, can't remember. And there was not really that much of  a difference. And I must say I love my natural colour, so there is no need to dye XD

11. As an elementary school kid I wanted to become a pianist, even though I didn't receive any piano lessons! Maybe I was jealous of my classmates who all learned any kinds of instruments, and I didn't! 


Ande's questions!!

1. Who is your celebrity crush? I think I have none, lol.
2. Do you want any tattoos or piercings? No, I don't think they suit me!
3. What was/is your favorite subject in school? History and English!
4. If you could be a character from any TV show, who would it be and why? I would love to be Hayden Panettiere from "Heroes" cause she is invulnerable! I could do a lot of things if I had her ability!
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? ^___^ Rich!! XDD And hopefully I'll own my own business then :)
6. Which is better: chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla!
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I still have to find that out, I think!
8. What is the most important quality you look for in a friend? I want to have friends who have a similar interests like me, and people I can trust, have much fun together with and who stay with me, whatever happens.
9. Is there anything in your life that you wish you could change? What is it, and why? I wish I was born a little bit richer, money does not solve all problems, but if there was enough money in my life there wouldn't be some problems as well!! XDDD
10. Who is your favorite Disney character? My fav Disney Movie is Toy Story, and my fav toy is Pea in the Pods, do they count as a character??
11. Finish this sentence: "If I met you [Ande], I would..." do Purikura and have much fun! That is what we did, right? And I can't wait for the next meet-up!!

16 Kommentare:

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Oh das Hasilein sieht so süss aus ♥
Meine Lieblingstiere sind Kaninchen und Katzen :) Mein Mann und ich haben auch ein Kaninchen "Fussel" ♥
Die Süßigkeiten sehn lecker aus, die würde ich sicher auch sofort verdrücken :D
Liebe Grüße

Shou hat gesagt…

oooooh das sind ja schöne Tags^^ Vieles wusste ich ja gar nicht OO; Ich muss morgen vll mal einen Bikini kaufen gehen, dann können wir zusammen schwimmen^^
Und Brave new world ist SO ein tolles buch!! (*_*) zwar nicht men Lieblingsbuch aber einfach genial XD das verlangt nach einem bücherplausch in der mayerschen finde ich XD
und warum solltest du kein schreibtalent sein^^ versuch es doch einfach :D<3
 

Sandra hat gesagt…

The first thing looks super yummy, and almost healthy ha ha:)

Ande hat gesagt…

OMG HI-CHEW so yummy ~

<3 I can't wait to see you again either!! so glad you did this :3

Laura bee hat gesagt…

I'm like you with the makeup thing. I never started to wear it until I was about 21.
I hope you do write a book someday. I'll read it!

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Awww how fun it will be for you to visit your mom's homeland! :DD I can't wait to hear your stories!

And my dream is also to write a book and get rich from it! XD

Liz Chewy hat gesagt…

I love reading posts like this, thanks for sharing!! I love Hi-chew too, but sadly I can't find it where I live now T^T

xoxo
Lizzo

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich liebe Hasis, die sind so flauschig, hach ich werd immer schwach sobald igendwas süß und knuffig ist!! Fussel ist ein echt super Name, fusselt er auch die Wohnung voll?? XD

Ich hab einen Laden entdeckt wo es diese Süßigleiten ganz günstig gibt! :) Die sind echt total lecker, und machen süchtig! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, ich freu mich schon auf unser erstes Schwimmen, das wird lustig! ;) Hast du schon einen neuen Bikini gefunden?

Endlich habe ich mal jemanden gefunden der das Buch so toll findet wie ich, viele hassen das einfach!! Bin dafür dass wir demnächst zur Mayerschen gehen und anschließend noch zu World Coffee ;)

Hmmm, vlt mache ich das wirklich mal, alles aufschreiben was ich so an Ideen hab :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I really hope it is healthy, lol cause I eat lots of them lately XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

My friends from England like Hi-Chew a lot and now I can't stop eating them, too ;) They are so addicting!

You're welcome!! Please come back soon! Or we meet in England, together with Mika XD OMG, we would have the time of our life ^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I wasn't that much interested in my outward appearance in my teens, I guess! But now I must care XDD

Hahaha, now that so many people want to me to write that book, I seriously start thinking to just write it, let out my non existant writing talent, lol. Great to know I would have a reader then!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, me too! I already see me there, failing in everything starting from speaking to eating, lol.

Yeah, some people made it, became rich with just one good idea, why shouldn't we be one of them, lol!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I'm so glad you liked this post!! I also like these kind of posts cause you get to know more from the writer XDD

Oh, that's too bad, I really hope they'll have it at your place somewhere soon again!!

Lou hat gesagt…

Wieder einmal mehr über dich erfahren x3 hihi! Das mit dem Piano kann ich gut nachvollziehen. Ich würde das so gerne können! Q_Q Aber das Geld hat dafür immer gefehlt... Aber arme Menschen wie wir fangen dann an, sich das Zeug selber beizubringen. xDD Bei mir wars z.B. beim Zeichnen oder beim Japanisch so! Btw. wie läuft es mit der Jobsuche? >.< Ich hoffe ich hab nix verpasst! 

Oh, natürlich freue ich mich auf dein Osterpaket x3 Und du kannst dich auch bald freuen! xD ich sag nur SCHOKOLADE! xD hahaha! Fallst du was bestimmtes aus der Schweiz möchtest sag es mir einfach <3 

Misshhh yuuuu! Q.Q

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, ja, ich finde solche Posts immer echt interessant zu verfassen, es gibt doch immer wieder neue Dinge an einem zu entdecken :) Ich hab mir damals als 16-jährige auch Japanisch selbst beigebracht, bevor ich es dann an der Schule richtig gelernt hab ;) Oh man ist das lange her XD Bei uns wars auch das liebe Geld was für Unterricht gefehlt hat, ich glaub ich hätte bestimmt ein Talent fürs Musizieren gehabt, lol

Wheee, ich freu mich schon auf dein Päckchen!! Deins werd ich jetzt diese Woche endlich abschicken, hoffe es kommt auch sicher an. Und jaaa, Schoki geht immer!! Ich mag ganz gerne weiße Toblerone, die gibt es hier selten XD

Ich schreib dir gleich mal ne Nachricht auf fb <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen