Montag, 30. April 2012

Sunday with Friends

Hi there!! Did you have a nice weekend? I definitely had, and it even goes on kinda, tomorrow is National Holiday in Germany! Again a boring, but free day! I'll go swimming early in the morning, looking forward to!

Concerning jobhunting, I've made it to the next step in recruiting at the Company XX, after a phone interview I am invited to a personal interview on Wednesday! I'm kinda nervous, but I know I can present myself better at a personal conversation than on the phone, so let's hope jobsearch will end this week! And there will be a premiere on this blog, too, as you will see me in a business suit for the first time. Wait till Wednesday and laugh :)

Well, to start showing pictures this post, I stole the following group picture from Theresa's birthday party from her blog. I didn't make one with my cam so I had to wait for her to post it :)

It was so much fun, thank you everyone!

 Today I went to the gardening center to get these cool new plants as I've discovered gardening as new hobby, hahaha!! We bought Zucchini, Peperoni and Tomatoes, I really do hope they will grow and have fruits soon!

So, on Sunday then Theresa, her cousin Julia, their two japanese friends Arai-san and Kobayashi-san and me decided to meet up for Karaoke!! But, as we were super unlucky, the Box was closed, and we went to Cafe Relax first to kill off some time as we presumed that the box may open only later (there was no sign of opening times at the box...) But no, we were wrong and it stayed closed... We needed to make plan B and went playing billiard! It was fun, but honestly, I failed so hard... XDDD Anyways, have some pictures!

 My outfit, I must say I love the salopette from Monki, it was worth every Euro!

 Our drinks@Cafe Relax: cold Oolong Tea, cold Matcha Late and mineral water

 Our group: Kobayashi-san, Arai-san, Theresa and Julia :)

 The billiard table

We played 9 billiard balls

 Arai-san showing Julia how to play :)

The lovely girls!

 Finally, a group shot!

Thank you everyone, it was so much fun, we have to go out again and play, but next time hopefully we can do our beloved Karaoke!XDDD

13 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

haha es war echt lustig, obwohl wir kein karaoke machen konnten :( und wir waren nachher echt müde ;o;
Der/die/das(? XDD) salopette ist echt total süß^^ passt zu dir<3 Es war echt total lustig x3
Ich bin ja immer noch überzeugt, dass es nicht an dir lag sondern irgendwie an dem Stab, der war zu groß (>>) naaa aber war trotzdem ganz cool^^
haha ich mek grade, dass mein gesichtsmake up viel zu hell is für meine haut, weil ich schon etwas teint hab XD ich will aba nich alles neu kaufen XDD na mal sehen^^ schöne bilder aber :3

Ande hat gesagt…

You look so cute, TT!! <3

I am horrible at billiards also, but I've never been to karaoke...

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

Good luck on the interview.  You'll like gardening, the results taste so much better than anything you can buy at the store.

Katrin Geist hat gesagt…

immer wenn ich deine kommis lese könnt ich dich fressen weil du so lieb und süß bist xD
gaaaanz ehrlich ich möchte ganz viele blumen pflanzen aber ich hab nicht mal nen balkon :((
ich freu mich schon wenn ich im juni da bin <3

Mia hat gesagt…

Ah cooool :) Billiard. Ich bin sehr schlecht XDD
Sieht aber nach einem sehr lustigen Abend aus ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das nächste Mal schaffen wir es auf jeden Fall zum Karaoke!! Ich will wieder singen!!!! :)

Danke, das ist lieb, da hat sich das Geld doch gelohnt, wir müssen mal zusammen nach Essen zum Monki fahren, die haben da tolle Sachen <3

Ich bin einfach schlecht was Sport oder Geschicklichkeitspiele angeht, aber ich würde trotzdem gern nochmal Billiard spielen irgenwann, ich geb die Hoffnung nicht auf dass ich doch besser werde, haha!

Das war bestimmt nur der Flash... ich machs besser aus demnächst!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, thank you Ande <3 You've never been to Karaoke?? We must change that, if you happen to be in Düsseldorf again let's go!! We have some Karaoke bars here!

I suck at Billiards, but it was fun nevertheless, they kept flying instead of rolling on the table, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank youRick, I can't wait to see the fruts growing, I realize I check them everyday to see if they have grown any further ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das ist schön, also nicht, bitte friss mich nicht XDDDD Aber ich meine ja auch alles so was ich schreibe <3 Ich freu mich dich wiederzusehen, das wird toll, dann machen wir wieder ganz viele Puris mit Mia :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Glaub mir, ich bin schlechter XDD Die Kugeln sind alle bei mir geflogen statt gerollt, lol. Aber es war schon lustig und eine gute Alternative zum Karaoke... Möchtest du mal mitkommen zum Karaoke wenn du Lust und Zeit hast? Wir wollen bestimmt mal wieder gehen!

conny hat gesagt…

süßes outfit :)

btw. wir haben am we das curry gekocht und es war mega lecker!!!! hast du mir gut geschickt :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Daaaanke Conny! ;) Schön dass es geschmeckt hat! Und wenn du mal wieder was brauchst, sag mir einfach Bescheid! Aber demnächst kannst du ja selbst was kaufen ;) Wann bist du nochmal hier? Ich scheib dir am besten mal auf fb XD

Mia hat gesagt…

 Oh ja! Voll gerne! <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen